So we're going to act like nothing happened

JStarr31

I never made it throught the while 50 pages of posts, though i tried to. This whole Ed thing has still got me messed up. Was that info real or not? The GeGe summary certainly made it seem so even thought i, personally, am still kind of torn on what to believe. On one hand, a lot of the whole inter ordeal seemed rather odd. No NDA, has vast knowledge of a highly gaurded video game, yet is only a over glorified personal assistant. On the other hand, s lot of the personal information and background seemed to match up, such as the Full Sail page regarding grads and others who've went on to work at R*. Another thing that got to me was the Larry Andreasen Brigde thing. Not only is that more than a name R* would use, but a lot of the area names and vehicles matched a well (google them, you'll see what i mean). I don't know as i'm still a skeptic.

But mainly what has got me thing is the way the mods reacted. although a little childish, yes, but it seemed as to they were tricking/forcing us members into taking it as anything other than silliness. That right there spelled cover up as every other 'leak' is either deleted or locked. This time the moss did the exact opposite with closing the thread and then REOPENING it. Hmmmm i say.

look,i don't know what's going on, can't find the "sh*t my pants" topic, and never came to any relive. I want to believe it soooo bad but i'm just not sure if I should. Has anyone contacted this Ed guy? If so what is his contact as his email is lost under 50 pages of posts. Don't feel like sifting through right now.

But like i said, are we just gonna act like it didn't happen. What if this was the info we all have been waiting for? Are we to let this die out or can some one shed some light on the situation. I just want to know in case if it is real, i can prepare to get ready the ultimate coming in video games thus far.

ps: just for discussions sake, in case it is fake, what parts are you hoping are real. And if real what parts do you hope are fake. I for one am excited about the crews and vehicles.

First off, the mods dont know more than we do.

Second, i, personally, do not care if its fake or not. We will see, in time. Maybe you should act accordingly.

not to be rude man, but i honestly don't care about the whole ed thing.

i just thought it was awesome to read the perfect GTA tounge2.gif

KidInTheHall

I believe there's a good chance it's real. I can accept if it isn't but I'm willing to believe it cause as an adult it won't hurt me either way. The mod's have vaginas and those vaginas were very sore and itchy and they took it out on the topic creator.

Vagisil, that's all I'm gonna say.

The Red Woman

It wasn't the usual trolling thread. Maybe that Arcane Knight guy taking it up a step, maybe some mischievous mods messing with everyone. Either way its best to just act like nothing happened.

mikkenugent

Honestly the mods probably thought Fuk it lets let the topics stay for sh*ts and giggles and to boost traffic. If it was real the mods wouldn't know one way or the other. To me it seemed fake as sh*t as anyone in that industry wouldnt risk a bad wrap just to satisfy a fanbase. I wouldn't and I doubt u would either. It was a fake by a bored guy with a slow night ahead of him. Like I said in that thread ask yurself "If this was posted on 4chan would I believe this?".

Racecarlock

It was fake. Just like every other leak, just like every other leaked gameplay video. I've seen too many fakes to believe any leak any more. If you want to keep being tricked, be my guest, but try not to shoot yourself when the leak turns out to be bullsh*t like all the others.

First off, the mods dont know more than we do.

Second, i, personally, do not care if its fake or not. We will see, in time. Maybe you should act accordingly.

Yo, eat a Dick. Act accordingly? Son, am i in no way nerding out over this. I just want resolve and if it's true then we can further discuss the subject as this is a forum. If it's fake then so be be it, no skin off my teeth.

I agree age end of the day it was a DB interesting read to say the least, but that dissent mean we can't talk more on it and maybe come to some form of conclusion.

It was obviously fake. There's no cover up or conspiracy here either. Only reason we kept it open as long as we did was because for the entertainment of watching you guys act like a swarm of vulture all for some fake info. Kinda pathetic how easily many of you fall for fake info.