Found these in SparkIV

Sami Uso

Again, just to point it out, this was from the WTD test, a means for Rockstar to test the texture building engine, previous GTA games used TXD on the PC, IV-onwards, they used WTD, essentially the same, but allows for better DXT compression methods and bump mapping. This original file was just a test to see if it could export in the same style. There's plenty of test files lying around.

thestoneman420
Again, just to point it out, this was from the WTD test, a means for Rockstar to test the texture building engine, previous GTA games used TXD on the PC, IV-onwards, they used WTD, essentially the same, but allows for better DXT compression methods and bump mapping. This original file was just a test to see if it could export in the same style. There's plenty of test files lying around.

NO!

THEY ARE LAZY!

DEATH TO ROCKSTAR! ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

But yeah, no one will listen to you. It's easier to just bitch and moan about things we don't know. biggrin.gif

user posted image

jackass2009

I think it's called Legacy Content or something, but it's basically something from a previous game that the game developers forgot to take out in the next game. It's common enough in pc games.

How stupid can people get, Rockstar lazy? Zee I think its about time you took your leave and stop bitching about the game because your pissing a lot of people off, especially when your post contains nothing but badly worded crap.If you don't live GTA V, or the franchise, please do see yourself off this forum because I have personally had enough of you and your silly, immature and pathetic antics.

More evidence that GTAIV was one of the laziest games ever produced, the old code from San Andreas was dumped into GTAIV and slapped with a fresh coat of paint.

Well, if reusing a few lines of code from their previous game made GTA IV one of the laziest games ever produced, then I guess that GTA VC and GTA SA must have had all the effort of wiping your arse based on the amount of data they borrowed from their predecessors.

Try harder Zee. You've lost so much of your magic, you're a shell of your former self. Lay off the whiskey.

little seoul

remember people

gta v was in development along with gta iv

they might have been the same game at first

pretty cool that they goofed and left that in the game though.

I'm banned because I'm an asshole.

G

More evidence that GTAIV was one of the laziest games ever produced, the old code from San Andreas was dumped into GTAIV and slapped with a fresh coat of paint. Euphoria was the games biggest addition and R* didn't even make that.

Do you have anything positve to say about GTA IV?

I liked that a pistol headshot counted as much an AK. More games need realistic gunplay

Um Im pretty sure its like that in real life? Getting shot in the head with a pistol will kill you just the same way as getting shot with an ak, Ar-15, mp5, etc. A bullet is a bullet dumbass. Maybe you should try to sound a little bit smarter before you tell others they sound stupid.

Edited by gta5_fan

More evidence that GTAIV was one of the laziest games ever produced, the old code from San Andreas was dumped into GTAIV and slapped with a fresh coat of paint. Euphoria was the games biggest addition and R* didn't even make that.

Do you have anything positve to say about GTA IV?

I liked that a pistol headshot counted as much an AK. More games need realistic gunplay

Um Im pretty sure its like that in real life? Getting shot in the head with a pistol will kill you just the same way as getting shot with an ak, Ar-15, mp5, etc. A bullet is a bullet dumbass. Maybe you should try to sound a little bit smarter before you tell others they sound stupid.

Are you mentally retarded? That's what I said, you idiot. I like that part of GTAIV. LIKE. My god the people in this section are thick headed.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Left from SA.

First are the Decals written on the Copcars.

Second is the reflection image displayed on shiny car parts.

Thirds are the numberplates.