Found these in SparkIV

Sami Uso

I found these images in SparkIV, I had never seen them In-Game before so I was wondering what this came from? Could it be something to do with GTA V? or is it a little easter egg from R*? You decide.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Where did you found these at in the GTA: IV folders? o3o

Yes in the models on Spark IV

The Nefarious
user posted image

user posted image

WTF? you are a troll! I had never seen these before, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I've seen these aswell, but I thought they'd be leftovers from GTA SA, but it would be weird or pretty much impossible since they made GTA IV from scratch if I remember right.

My guess is that it might be related to V, but then again I doubt since there's SF and LV, and R* has pretty much confirmed that those 2 will not feature in the game. "Los Santos and the surrounding hills"

The Nefarious

WTF? you are a troll! I had never seen these before, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I can assure I am not a troll. Your post appears to be an obvious attempt at trolling though, correct me if I'm wrong.

I can assure I am not a troll. Your post appears to be an obvious attempt at trolling though, correct me if I'm wrong.

I just posted what I found, and if you don't like it then go take that sh*t somewhere else.

Those have to be leftovers from San Andreas... Any experts can confirm?

Right.... nothing new here

The Nefarious

I just posted what I found, and if you don't like it then go take that sh*t somewhere else.

Haha.. nice. Carry on my good man smile.gificon14.gif

Ah and my probably guess, left overs from the clips they did for the TV. just useless files that they used and forgot to delete... My guess.

Ah and my probably guess, left overs from the clips they did for the TV. just useless files that they used and forgot to delete... My guess.

Yes, this happens more often when talking about games (or apps).

Once the OP tells us what these files are called and where they are, could other users of SparkIV confirm they exist?

These are the file names, they are found in models under textures in Spark IV

vehiclepoldecals128

vehicleenvmap128

plateback1

plateback2

plateback3

Yep those are just leftovers from San Andreas.

They have (from handling.dat):

ANDROM  50000.0  10.0  75  0.0 0.0  0.0    	0.0  1  0.30  1.0 160.0	0.4  0.60 0.7  35.0  0.65 0.60  8.0 0.10 0.5  	0.4  0.2  0.2  0.50 -0.20 0.0  0.5  	0.5 0.5 0.8 1.5  0.0  52000  	2004000  400000  	0DODO      5000.0  10.0  75  0.0 0.3  0.0    	0.0  1  0.30  1.0 160.0	0.4  0.60 0.7  35.0  0.65 0.60  8.0 0.10 0.5    0.5  0.15 0.2  0.50 -0.05 0.0  0.5  	0.5 0.5 0.8 1.5  0.0  45000  	4000000  400000  	13FIGHTER      5000.0  10.0  75  0.0 0.0  0.0    	0.0  1  0.30  1.0 160.0	0.4  0.60 0.7  25.0  0.65 0.60  8.0 0.10 0.5    0.5  0.2  0.2  0.50 -0.05 0.0  0.5  	0.5 0.5 0.8 1.5  0.0  45000  	4000000  400000  	0

*there's also flags for hydraulics, NOS, and planes

There's a 'cj_gta.dat' and 'cj_images.txt.' aswell as many 'CJ' items in the object.dat:

CJ_WHEELCHAIR1  99999.0,	99999.0  1.00,  0.,  50.0,  0.0,  0.1,	0,	0,	1,  0,	0,	0.0, 0.0, 0.0,  none

There's the melee.dat which features values for a sword, flowers and even a skateboard.

And then of course there's the ar_stats.dat that is in GTAIV:

0	STAT_INC_CYCLE_STAMINA  	501	STAT_INC_SWIM_STAMINA  	502	STAT_INC_SPRINT_STAMINA  	103	STAT_INC_RUNNING    54	STAT_INC_DRIVING_SKILL  	205	STAT_INC_FLYING_SKILL  	50

There was one more, but I forgot what it was.

Why would they put them in IV if they are leftovers from SA? It was pretty pointless to do so when they didn't even include them In-Game.

Why would they put them in IV if they are leftovers from SA? It was pretty pointless to do so when they didn't even include them In-Game.

They didn't put them in IV persay, they just never took them out tounge2.gif

monster875.

lol! that second pic is for reflection in lights and glass in IV XD, nothing to do with SA, just simple reflection

The 'landscape' looking image is actually part of the

reflections you see on a car, if that makes sense.

I wish I could explain that better.

Yep, the license plates are straight from GTA SA:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I guess that GTA IV wasn't built completely from scratch after all.

Spider-Vice

Only the engine changed, I guess it's possible they did test stuff with SA props in RAGE.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Only the engine changed, I guess it's possible they did test stuff with SA props in RAGE.

And they are likely doing the same with V and IV's vehicles like you see in the trailer.

Long_Haired_Boy

I hope this time they use space/time more wisely.

Although GTA IV had a brand new engine, some basic files like simple data files were re-used as there was no good reason to write them from scratch.

leik oh em jeez!
Those have to be leftovers from San Andreas... Any experts can confirm?

Expert here. These are leftovers from the SA Generic vehicle textures. They have nothing to do with V.

Has the OP ever played San Andreas?

Los Santos Pedestrian
Although GTA IV had a brand new engine, some basic files like simple data files were re-used as there was no good reason to write them from scratch.

I just don't see why so many things were reused.

Even though this may be a coincidence, you can see the Previon in POLICE_SCANNER.rpf, which I don't know why it would be in there because the POLICE_SCANNER files are different in SA and IV.

Here's the code:

pc\audio\Sfx\POLICE_SCANNER.rpf\MODEL\MOD_PREVION