ELC Elite Command Army

elite command army

elite command army

user posted image

user posted image

The Elite Command Army started in 1879. It was a serious training army. Some men would go into training and drop out in a day they only took the best of the best men. It was ran by a guy named John Douglas . The military did not really start off that great the training was to hard for people to accomplish. After one year there was only 20 members all together. But those 20 men where some of the best fighters in close combat. After about two years into there were 45 men it was getting bigger by the year in 1884 the army called the leader and asked him if he wanted is group to be a branch of the army John Douglas immediately said yes to his offer. That is how they got into they army.

John Douglas died from cancer at the age of seventy five and his son took over right after his death and brought the ECA to its peak having 73 men there was nobody that could defeat this army. Now today they have came to liberty city to stay and they are now holding tryouts for there new location.

About them now days they are ready for any combat they will tdm almost anyone this army is mostly for tdm’s we will train you to the best we will have training every Sunday at 8 central time we will do some meetings we will have ceremony’s when someone is ranked up to a high rank.

Uniform

Head: any

Torso: 12

Legs: 8

hats:16

if you do not have the uniform dont worry about it but if you do use it.

I AM STILL EDITING I DID NOT MEEN TO POST SO SOON.

user posted image

coming soon...

user posted image

None yet tell me if you want to be,

user posted image

Everyone for right now

user posted image

None

Edited by elite command army
user posted image

elite command army

thank you very much i am waiting on graphics for headers and stuff

user posted image

Doc Rikowski

Make an effort to either add a roster with your GTAF members or to PM it to me.