2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
Ed Elric

I just have to sh*t my pants....

PMD3

I believe you. The car names sound real. I believed the bit about the 'Copy and paste of weapons form MP 3'

All in all good job. Still a bit of doubt there though

œaœa

It's not a mod.. it's the butthurt secret admin from R*. Come on we know there is one. ph34r.gif

PaddsterG2k3

Unfortunately I don't believe this. But, many of the things mentioned are simply improvements that Rockstar is likely to include, such as being able to move within a Subway Car (this was in RDR).

I hope you are right matey!

BenDeR

*I was there*

Mister Pinkerton

Thanks for answering the questions. Will you please answer these if you have the time, my good man.

1. Can you elaborate on the map in regards to the mountains, the desert behind them etc. Is the desert never ending? What about the Mexican Border? So it's not a island map anymore? Is it bordered like Red Dead?

2. Any idea of the release time frame? Will it be exclusive?

Thanks.

CookPassBabtridge

Complete balls, but a good read all the same.

Even if you went for an interview at any games studio, NDA is required to even get past the reception desk.

Znd

If this was all true, here's how I'd play the game:

I'd be a petty ghetto criminal. I'd start off robbing people. I see a guy wearing some jewelry I like? I'll beat him up, stab him or shoot him, and I'll be wearing his jewelry (or pawning it). I see a guy who looks like a drug dealer? I'll stick him up, beat him up, stab him or shoot him and take his drugs.

Once I have enough money, I'll get a cheap house or apartment in Ganton. Then I'll stand on a corner and slang drugs.

Oh, and here's a question: Can we rob drug dealers? If so, I'll build up a crew of some grimey hood people who are good at shooting, intimidating, and robbing, and we'll rob some drug dealers.

After enough of this, I'll buy up some businesses, some grow houses, maybe some dispensaries (are they in the game?) some meth labs out in the country, and some crackhouses in the ghetto.

I would then parlay these profits into buying a nice middle class house/condo somewhere in Vespucci Beach, or Alemana or somewhere like that. Then, I'd get a new crew that was more tactical, and do some heists.

Finally, I'd buy up a mansion in the equivalent of Beverly Hills or Laguna Beach. But I would never be too rich to come back down to the ghetto in a sports car, get out, and rob people for their jewelry, just like the old days.

Mati

I can't believe it, what he has written down actually makes some sense and sounds believable. You better not be f*cking with us.

We need something as proof. How do we know you really work at R*?

v-man

No offence guys but you're stupid...I mean even if a ''masked'' R* employee told you the truth you wouldn't believe him.

I don't say you shouldn't doubt but seriously, I've been on these forums for almost 2 years and every damn post GTA V related, even if it were true (which even now we don't know), you would doubt it.

If you are so smart, keep waiting for ''R official statements'' as you say and just ignore everything this guy posted but as for me, right now from everything I've seen untill now, his post is the most believable of them all

Cheers

P.S I can't help to think what R* reaction is when they see this post and even more if it's true smile.gif))) OMG!!! That would mean a new trailer right these next 14 days...ta-dammmm!!! biggrin.gif

al elric

This Ed.....WOW the MODS erased my account... They really don't want you guys to know??? I didn't

My fault if I infringed on something... You guys' action got ME paranoid now lol...

but anyhow

I commented on the OP's spelling and grammar, because he isn't just a 'regular guy', he is a guy who apparently worked for Rockstar, one of most prestigious gaming companies in existence. IF you were an intern, what were you an intern for? Any writers would require a pretty good grasp of spelling and grammar, and wouldn't make basic mistakes as you have. Wow, 5000 words, with no spelling mistakes is meant to be a difficult task? Try going to university

Ummm.... i explained this in my original post....I am an Arts major in Graphic Desing, not a news reporter or philosopher. I did not work there i simply was a "do-boy" for ccollege accredited service hours to put toward my requirements for graduation

i doubt rockstar would simple "copy and paste" weapons,is they biggest release yet,they are makeng new weapons and this isnt Saints Row ,R* never let face customisation in any rockstar game,and if dont show a proof means your a dumb f*ck.

Calm Down first off lol, when i say "copy and paste", all i'm saying is that they are simply adding retextured IV weapons in along with some new weapons. And as for customisation....Of course i don't mean as in face and features.....i mean clothes, hair and body art....

Not only that, but if he really IS an intern thats been with R* for over 12 months, why choose NOW to reveal this?

It would have been a lot more credible if he released this so called "leak" 2 days before the first trailer (he had a WEEK to do it between the announcement and actual trailer!)

Ummm ive been a Zelda fan since Ocarina, yet i still haven't joined a forum for it...i'm a lurker who usaully has nothing to say....this time i do.... at the time of the trailer release i still 'worked' there. wasn't trying to get kicked out, i want to graduate sometime.

Geez lol

*to prove its me user: mynameisskrillex PM'd me about pets....

Edited by al elric

MarkC9

Why is everyone talking about an NDA? Why would that matter? Let me paint you all a picture:

I:

- get accepted to intern at Rockstar.

- sign an NDA

- spend a year there learning about different aspects of the game

- return home

- find myself bored and wanting to discuss the game with people

- post about all the stuff I saw interning at Rockstar

At what point here is Rockstar going to be able to catch this guy and do anything about it? Think about how many interns they must have. GTAF probably won't share his info with them either.

Also, what if he logged in using a proxy? Then there's NO CHANCE they'll ever know who this is.

Now, I'm not sure I believe it, however to say it must be a fake because of an NDA? Come on now.

It could be true and it was quite a good read anyways. Thanks for the post Ed.

Edited by MarkC9

Znd
The stuff about the mountains is wrong, the mountains in the trailer are the Great Western Divide, they don't resemble any range in Southern California. So that small fact alone makes everything here fake.

Lol, geography fail. "The Great Western Divide" is called the Continental Divide, and that is the Rocky Mountains, which go through the middle of Colorado/NM, miles and miles away from LA. It's called the Continental Divide because everything east of it is pretty much flat, and has a more humid climate, whereas everything west of it is full of mountains and hills, and is dry.

And you don't think these mountain ranges look like the San Gabriel mountains? I mean, we hardly ever see them anymore because of the smog, but they are there, on the few days when the smog kind of lifts in LA, and I don't think they look much different.

Hurrikane

Thanks much, great read. why wouldnt we have strangers for side jobs, Properties to buy, crews lime explained, money is going to be very important, this is a bold new direction, but how heck are they going to fit that on a disk or even blu ray.

sounds true to me why wouldnt we have all these new features and involvement with strangers, buying goods, growing farms, you guys are satisfied with a little bit of features, this is what you guys should want in the game

And why doesnt it make sense Albert will be in VC as prequel. Only the little kids on this forum shoot everything down, only thing is what knife stated you did sign an NDA

XxBestInTheWorldxX

so,one question,do you have a proof that you worked in R* ?,i will believe only if you have proof.

Knife

The most unbelievable thing about it all is him talking about the next GTA. As if a 1-year intern has gotten so info savvy he's got inside knowledge on the NEXT GTA which will unbelievably have the GTA V character Albert as it's protagonist. Does anyone honestly believe that?

And Rockstar always say that they work on one GTA at a time. It's way to early for any kind of decisions to have been made on the next GTA, seriously.

interpolfan11

R* wouldn't name a parody of Santa Ana after a REAL CITY THAT ALREADY EXISTS, SANTA MONICA.

Nice try though, OP. tounge.gif

stee_vo
No offence guys but you're stupid...I mean even if a ''masked'' R* employee told you the truth you wouldn't believe him.

I don't say you shouldn't doubt but seriously, I've been on these forums for almost 2 years and every damn post GTA V related, even if it were true (which even now we don't know), you would doubt it.

If you are so smart, keep waiting for ''R official statements'' as you say and just ignore everything this guy posted but as for me, right now from everything I've seen untill now, his post is the most believable of them all

Cheers

P.S I can't help to think what R* reaction is when they see this post and even more if it's true smile.gif))) OMG!!! That would mean a new trailer right these next 14 days...ta-dammmm!!! biggrin.gif

Who's stupid here?

Of-f*cking-course we aren't going to believe someone without any real proof!

And this:''I mean even if a ''masked'' R* employee told you the truth you wouldn't believe him.'' What the hell is that all about?

If a masked R* employee posted the truth here, to use he would just be another random person on the internet spreading rumours.

Without any proof noone is believable... And if you think he is then you're stupid.

This isn't facts. This is specualtions/rumours until we get proof.

XxBestInTheWorldxX
The most unbelievable thing about it all is him talking about the next GTA. As if a 1-year intern has gotten so info savvy he's got inside knowledge on the NEXT GTA which will unbelievably have the GTA V character Albert as it's protagonist. Does anyone honestly believe that?

And Rockstar always say that they work on one GTA at a time. It's way to early for any kind of decisions to have been made on the next GTA, seriously.

This

SCLASS

OPs an attention seeking child UNLESS he posts proof..which if he had any..would of posted. He also would not have given specific information about himself . IE name Uni etc...what a to55er.

TheGtaArtist

holy shiz! brendan? i remember you! people this guy is for real 100% legit. i knew him personally a couple of years ago before he started uni and ive gotten in touch with him recently. he is LEGIT.

Mister Pinkerton

You're probably right. But imagine the story is finished and the creative direction for this game is long complete. It's all down to the mechanics of the game now. The nuts and bolts so to speak.

So it would nice if they can be working on the creative direction for the next one now. I don't see why not.

As for the this guy knowing? Well...

TheGtaArtist
OPs an attention seeking child UNLESS he posts proof..which if he had any..would of posted. He also would not have given specific information about himself . IE name Uni etc...what a to55er.

He did.

"My name is Brendan. a Graphic Designs major at Full Sail Academy in Orlando, Florida. I'm on my 3rd year and am an abid gamer. Originally born in Miami, I moved away for college to purssue game design. Got a transfer to NJIT (New Jersey Institue of Technology) on internship for accredited service hours due to an once and a lifetime chance"

EscoLehGo

Even though this is fake it's still more interesting than 90% of the threads here recently

SlickSpencer8
i doubt rockstar would simple "copy and paste" weapons,is they biggest release yet,they are makeng new weapons and this isnt Saints Row ,R* never let face customisation in any rockstar game,and if dont show a proof means your a dumb f*ck.

Speaking of a dumb f*ck, look at yourself. It's typed up by a 10 year old. And if you guys don't believe him, oh well. To me it's a great thread and get's the GTA V section rolling again and get's us thinking instead of having a forum discussion about f*cking clouds, rainbows, and goddamn unicorns. Seriously. Anyways, I haven't read this whole thing yet, but once I have my breakfast, I will sit down and read it all. looks interesting rah.gif

Hurrikane

The story is planned out already for VC knife, dont you think Albert is from VC originally "why did i move here" he lived in VC in 90s or there about, they use Albert get you hooked on him this game and use him as protag in next game, that is genuis to me

why wouldnt they copy paste weapons you think they are redoing it all geez.

boxmonster

The stuff about the mountains is wrong, the mountains in the trailer are the Great Western Divide, they don't resemble any range in Southern California.  So that small fact alone makes everything here fake.

Lol, geography fail. "The Great Western Divide" is called the Continental Divide, and that is the Rocky Mountains, which go through the middle of Colorado/NM, miles and miles away from LA. It's called the Continental Divide because everything east of it is pretty much flat, and has a more humid climate, whereas everything west of it is full of mountains and hills, and is dry.

And you don't think these mountain ranges look like the San Gabriel mountains? I mean, we hardly ever see them anymore because of the smog, but they are there, on the few days when the smog kind of lifts in LA, and I don't think they look much different.

Lol, geography correction fail. Great Western Divide Is in California in the Sierra Nevada which isn't part of the Rocky mountains.

The San Gabriel/any mountain in South California has too much vegetation and aren't so steep. The mountain tops in GTA V's trailer are bare of vegetation and quite high.

Lol, lol, herdehurhur.... confused.gif

XxBestInTheWorldxX

Speaking of a dumb f*ck, look at yourself. It's typed up by a 10 year old. And if you guys don't believe him, oh well. To me it's a great thread and get's the GTA V section rolling again and get's us thinking instead of having a forum discussion about f*cking clouds, rainbows, and goddamn unicorns. Seriously. Anyways, I haven't read this whole thing yet, but once I have my breakfast, I will sit down and read it all. looks interesting rah.gif

look what your talking dumbass go try to be a mature at your school boy,he doesnt have any proof so shut your mouth bitch.

Chunkyman

I'm skeptical, but maybe he speaks the truth.

If he is a troll, he's the most dedicated one I've seen (and with the best grammar!). monocle.gif

Hurrikane

Passanger jets flyable? that i dont know.

87 percet done? how os this labeled as such

Release? any indication

GTADKNUT

Haha, dont worry bout the mods... We dont take it personal! Its like with dogs who beg, you just gotta ignore it!!!

True or not, this was an enjoyable read smile.gif Really, gave me 15 mins of fun... I hope you are right the level of detail you present, tells me, that you either are! Or you just have nothing else to do!

As said everything sounds awesome, except for the wanted system. I hate that it has not been changed. Do the police still shoot at you at 1 star?

Anyways, I liked it:)

Daniel