3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

I just have to sh*t my pants....

Ed Elric

Yea, I'm sure they would leak a f*cking plot of their next game. They would give smart, vague details like DT did, not some kind of 8 year old type of writing.

Thats what im thinking. To go from the professional style of typing the info discretly, like DT, and not giving much away, to having an all out full on leak, with spelling errors and no proof reading, doesnt seem like the professional style of R*.

Unless its some sort of reverse phsycology? Oooooooooh tounge.gif

Maybe this OP was a creative writing assignment for a class at Full Sail University. The whole class contributed. The class grade is based on how many pages this topic grows to, before it flames out. 70 pages = 70 points is a C; if they can get it to 100 pages = 100 points, they all get an A. smile.gif

This is fake how dumb can you seriously be lock this sh*t please

quit spamming the topic

***ATTENTION PEOPLE***

WTF MY POLL REGARDING THIS THREAD ON WHETHER YOU THINK ITS LEGIT, FAKE, 50:50, OR UNSURE........HAS DISSAPEARED WITHOUT REASON. THERES SOMETHING WIERD ABOUT THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING SURROUNDING IT, IS IT A JOKE, OR CONSPIRACY, OR IS THERE SOMETHING YET TO BE REVEALED?

I deleted it cause it was a stupid and pointless topic. No conspiracy.

Heres my theory.

This is just a remake of the Genesis thread since people have been complaining about no information, so the administrators must have came up with an idea with keeping us entertained. I personally will not listen to any of this bullsh*t since even if it's real, I'm not spoiling the game.

I'm not trying to offend any mods or accuse the people who run this forum 'bad people'. It's a great technique to keep us all in que, and I doubt Knife is 'a mole' or knew anything about GTA V beyond what we already know.

Sorry guys sad.gif

walkingsickness

Cole I believe its fake too, man, but I got a question. A Serious one

Would you bet your entire bank account that the Op post is fake?

Even though I think it is...it sounds like the best fake info we got so far.

42 pgs and counting...Just saying (but I don't believe the hype..not until the V come out)

correction...43 pgs and counting...

Edited by walkingsickness

Cole Phelps Gta

quit spamming the topic

i'M SPAMING THIS TOPC ?

REALLY ?

REALLY ??

REALLY !?

How f*cking dumb are u. how are u even still alive. I mean if you believe this. f*ck you'd believe anything not to make this personal but my cat wouldnt be this f*cking dog

i really worry about our youth confused.gif i really f*cking do

To people saying this sounds 'too real to be a fake leak', I could always download a proxy, make another account, do some research and make a topic similar to this.

Kent Traffic Cop

***ATTENTION PEOPLE***

WTF MY POLL REGARDING THIS THREAD ON WHETHER YOU THINK ITS LEGIT, FAKE, 50:50, OR UNSURE........HAS DISSAPEARED WITHOUT REASON. THERES SOMETHING WIERD ABOUT THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING SURROUNDING IT, IS IT A JOKE, OR CONSPIRACY, OR IS THERE SOMETHING YET TO BE REVEALED?

I deleted it cause it was a stupid and pointless topic. No conspiracy.

Aww... but my one was gonna have loads of Abe Vigoda pictures - we were even gonna have cake if we reached 100 votes cryani.gif

quit spamming the topic

i'M SPAMING THIS TOPC ?

REALLY ?

REALLY ??

REALLY !?

How f*cking dumb are u. how are u even still alive. I mean if you believe this. f*ck you'd believe anything not to make this personal but my cat wouldnt be this f*cking dog

Oh shut up... you're only 12 yourself... you certainly act it.

Cole Phelps Gta

42 pgs and counting...Just saying (but I don't believe the hype..not until the V come out)

Dude are you serious smile.gif you're telling me you'll give me every cent you have in this world if you're wrong. However if your right and this info is legit. I have to give you all the money i have in the world.

Sounds like we got a deal smile.gif

If op posted this on 4chan he would been consider a fake since that site is full of trolls.But what kind of troll could come up with this type of story.

Heres my theory.

This is just a remake of the Genesis thread since people have been complaining about no information, so the administrators must have came up with an idea with keeping us entertained. I personally will not listen to any of this bullsh*t since even if it's real, I'm not spoiling the game.

I'm not trying to offend any mods or accuse the people who run this forum 'bad people'. It's a great technique to keep us all in que, and I doubt Knife is 'a mole' or knew anything about GTA V beyond what we already know.

Sorry guys  sad.gif

This.

People thought that genesis thread was something serious and legit, till GTA V trailer was released, then everybody forgot about genesis.

Also genesis was closed for good only when R* released 1 week timer for trailer, so this might as well be the same case. When R* release new info, trailer, gameplay,

this will get locked and only remembered as ''time wasting 1000 pages thread'' like genesis was.

quit spamming the topic

i'M SPAMING THIS TOPC ?

REALLY ?

REALLY ??

REALLY !?

1. I don't believe the op.

2. You are spamming this topic. Every few seconds you post "LOCKK THIS TOPIC NOW OR I WILL KILL EVERYONE!!!"

3. Stop your trolling, your getting annoying as zee!

Cya!

walkingsickness

Dude are you serious smile.gif you're telling me you'll give me every cent you have in this world if you're wrong. However if your right and this info is legit. I have to give you all the money i have in the world.

Sounds like we got a deal smile.gif

not to me dumbass...to him, but it was hypothetical. Thats all I was saying

You are talking as if you know what R* is really going to do. If you do please

tell us...but if not then you are taking a wild guess like everyone else, tough guy

Capricornus

Thanks GeGe for the topic summary. Interesting to see how far this goes.

caprisig.jpg

Triple Vacuum Seal

I logged on when it was 20 pages in, but part of me wants to think that either the Mods/Admins are behind it or at least the guy has used GTAF before because newcomers are rarely capable of rushing to the forums for the first time and using all sorts of large fonts, bolds, underlines, and general GTAF formatting on a post that long w/o a good bit of mistakes.

*Fishy

As for the ppl. who want this locked, just don't read it and stop spamming. As simple as that.

walkingsickness

One added feature is you can break-up with them (mainly to end the annoyance of repeated phone calls).

Did anyone catch that? Couldn't you break up with them in IV with one phone call?

How is that a added feature?

Cole I owe you a cookie.gif

GRINCH ASS BITCH
Thanks GeGe for the topic summary. Interesting to see how far this goes.

Yeah, I agree with you.

I first saw this thread this morning when it was like 3 pages, figured it was just a bit of fun. Now I come back and it's 40+ pages of people yelling at each other. Gotta give GeGe props for the summary and important stuff.

I logged on when it was 20 pages in, but part of me wants to think that either the Mods/Admins are behind it or at least the guy has used GTAF before because newcomers are rarely capable of rushing to the forums for the first time and using all sorts of large fonts, bolds, underlines, and general GTAF formatting on a post that long w/o a good bit of mistakes.

*Fishy

Don't the many spelling mistakes count?

Triple Vacuum Seal

*Fishy

even members do that though....I'm talking about formatting.

*Fishy

He said he had to get to school thats why there is spelling mistakes

*Fishy

even members do that though....I'm talking about formatting.

All that shows is that they've used a forum before.

Racecarlock

Could we all just stop posting in this for a few hours? When we do that, the topic will be condemned to the second page and this bullsh*t will die. No really, try it. Who knows? We might even see the mods start spamming the topic to keep it alive. And that would be fun as hell to watch. They'd have to temp ban themselves.

The Red Woman

A Graphics Design major with bad spelling is suspicious in itself though monocle.gif

Ah, yes, SPELLING, children, if you want to pull one over on the astute, for Gosh' sakes, watch your Ps and Qs

Emperor Zero

HOLY sh*t! sounds believable, thank you for all your info. sarcasm.gif

If this were actually real, you'd think he'd post some in-game pics . I'm calling fake until I hear something official from R*. Also, there are so many grammar errors in his post, so that tells me right there that this is fake.

I just felt I had to contribute to this fast growing topic ... so

CONTRIBUTE. tounge2.gif

Edit: nice believable info ( but i bet its fake confused.gif )

Edited by THISGUY154

Cole Phelps Gta

LOL i cant believe how stupid some people can be. If i said i saw an alien last night 9/10 of you would believe me. pathetic

*Fishy

He said he had to get to school thats why there is spelling mistakes

I believe the school bit was made up by the mods who edited the first post.