3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

I just have to sh*t my pants....

Ed Elric

For those instantly saying this is fake, what about the Pm from Knife saying most of this was real? That was fake too? I wish i were included in these inside jokes cryani.gif

... there is just one thing I couldn't get out of all I've read so far and that is what I really wanna know, PC will be released at same time, where those graphics in the trailer of a PC or console with pre-render?

Everything subject to change, you guys should know this by now, as he states (the OP) himself, the game is supposedly not done yet, but I think that percentage has to be wild guess, if even based on any actual evidence! hahaha

jesus, 40 pages?!

can anyone do a quick summary from page 16 onwards....do not want to read through it all!

AlexGTAGamer

I swear if this topic hits 100 pages I'll eat my own shoe.

Seriously though, is this supposed to be a new, orderly and possibly believable version of the old Genesis topic? confused.gif

Cole Phelps Gta

Close this thread its all bullsh*t. f*ck me 40 pages where the mods be at ?

most of what we have read is true and r* are cutting and adding things and we could see a september release -Knife

dontgetit.gif why is'nt this thread locked allready ? Why so many replies confused.gif

Are you a Ziggler fan? Me too man. #HEEL, anyways on topic yeah... the mods are up to something if this topic lasted so long

762 replies.... has to be real

Just because a lot of people want it to be real doesn't make it real.

no i mean if this was fake, the mods would have deleted it before it reached 10 replies. Think of all the other fake "leaks" they locked before 5 comments. Look at this one

It was locked, just not deleted

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt Knife has inside info, PCguytech has us thinking he knows something too, but even though we're long time friends, I'm still unconvinced. Albert DeSilva does seem like the older gentleman we've seen

We need Mr. Zee's opinion on all of this.

I expect that Mr. Zee is still hyperventilating and in shock from the certain knowledge that GTA Vice City HD will be next colgate.gif

Cole Phelps Gta

Close this thread its all bullsh*t. f*ck me 40 pages where the mods be at ?

Karambalaya

jesus, 40 pages?!

can anyone do a quick summary from page 16 onwards....do not want to read through it all!

This <-- click

PIN the topic, since it's basically GENESIS II

For those late cumers, Genesis was posting a single shot of RDR with GTA IV inset like a PiP, No real clues ever on that one, pure speculation from the first posting.... so, this is more enlightening then that EVER was! hahaha

I don't believe unitl you answered my questions:

- Is it the same Chola Springs like in Red Dead Redemption? If not why it's called the same? - Yes and no; Its really just an easter egg reference for cannon purposes only

-What happens when you fly above the "mexican border"? - Most likley "Blue Hell"; Thats what Rockstar has game testers for, so you CAN'T fly over the Mexican Border. The map is land locked by the way; around 3 sides (North,South, East) The mountains in the trailer have a desert behind them, Bone Valley, and then come the border mountains

-If the "Grove Street" Families reutrn, why is there no Grove Street? Is it renamed? - I must no have explained that properly. Yes; The street Grove St. itself has returned, but has been remodeled to resemble its real life counter part and is no longer a cul-de-sac as in San Andreas. As for the gang , I'm not sure if they return, but there are pedestrian models dressed as GS Family members.

-Why did everybody knew that the old man is named Albert and the young man Adrian shrtafter the trailer was released? - Leaked information assume

- Will "Vice City HD" be on PS3/Xbox360 or on next-gen consoles? - Next Gen

Ed - if your for real , you will be able to post a picture of any R* communcations between yourself and them or perhaps a contract? - Yes my ID card that allows access to Rockstar suites. Rockstar has my contract. My copy is lost in the wind to be honest.

d - a ) have you any paperwork to back this up (contract) - ^^^ Explained above; and even so it seems you guys are bent on me lying, that my 'evidence' will most likely be deemed dolled-up

b) whats the framerate like ? I don't understand; Console -wise? or on the development machines?

Q. Can we buy drugs and use drugs on street corners and will the cops arrest me if I use drugs on street corners? No; you can not  use drugs at all except for the adrenaline pill. Yes; you can buy drugs, but not necessarily in the street. More like back-alleys and things of that nature

Q. Is there any kind of fingerless hand apparel? The clothing and vehicular modification haven't been complete; that and i haven't seen the full selection so i'd be lying if i answered.

Q. Can I drive off cliffs (for example, in a car)? Everything the light touches Simba, can be driven off of.

good read but i thought you said you had seen no functioning gameplay? some of the stuff you wrote would mean you would have had to see functioning gameplay..... - when i say funtioning gameplay, I mean like full HUD on, all pedestrian present and walking their paths, full on traffic, scripted missions, fully scripted AI, and .

Basically everything i saw was controlled evironment and/or debug. I have seen alot of the animations like reloading, car stealing, sliding, and cover movements. But no full on "let's run around a blow sh*t up!"

As for the rest of you who don't believe me cool.... im not boo-hooing nor hurt... Im a fan like you and a regular dude. As for: I'm pretty sure people emptying the trashcans in areas where V is being developed are probably required to sign an NDA." Come on. Rockstar isn't the Illuminati.

NIGEL xD:NJIT? I feel ashamed to live so close to you.

yawn.

You can keep smelly Jerz....f*ck you and Newark.....Miami is better anyway (and so was Vice City)

Thank you for answering my questions. It's a pity that you can't post a contract, but anyway most of your facts sound very R*-like biggrin.gif

ViceCityFTW

Bullsh*t. R* would never let character and story info slip intentionally like that.

Crocodile Hunter

I'm really hoping this is true because its sounds Sick! Like I was getting excited just reading this biggrin.gif I was really hoping for the military to come back though, It only makes sense since you said that there's a military base.

Cole Phelps Gta

can everybody give me their banking details and i'll send u all a gta v beta disc. This offer is exclusive to gta forums and the first 20 people to private message me so be quick

Long_Haired_Boy

If this indeed came from someone at Full Sail and they interned at Rockstar this may in fact be true, slightly.

Bullsh*t. R* would never let character and story info slip intentionally like that.

I'm so tired of hearing "Rockstar would never"

Rockstar games isn't a company made of almighty Gods/ They're people, just like you and I. They're a game company, just like any other game company. Leaks about games have happened before, and they can happen at any time, to any company.

HydraulicWaRiOr

It's funny, because Knife himself said that they didn't know anything about GTA V either, and yet here we are.

Karambalaya
I'm really hoping this is true because its sounds Sick! Like I was getting excited just reading this biggrin.gif I was really hoping for the military to come back though, It only makes sense since you said that there's a military base.

Could be the National Guard Depot in Los Santos that's in GTA:SA.

walkingsickness

Ok I didn't read the entire post (like a few lines I got)...but what is this all about?

I just logged back on after a week and I'm trying to catch up. Knife is saying that

some of this is true??? Really??

I will read this in its entirety but can someone let me know whats going on. It can't

be trolling, Waddy open this back up at pg 26.

WHAT THE f*ck IS GOING ON???? Should I be excited or what??

user posted image

Sorry, but I really.. really couldn't help myself.

that is the single best .gif image i have ever seen...ever tounge.gif

i've got some questions to you aswell then

1.what about pc will it release on pc the first day

2.what about modding will modding be allowed

3.what kind of block does it have when you can't fly over the mountains?

4.do you have any connection to "deepthroat"

5.from the trailer i can see lots of enb series inspired graphics was enb series the inspiration for gta 5?

6.i have had contact with a rockstar dev myself he said you hired someone who did a enb series setting someone very unknown is this true?

he also sent me alot of pictures of the character models including ned luke

7.about car customization can you go in depth?

8.is the diversity more then san andreas?

GtaVComments

***ATTENTION PEOPLE***

WTF MY POLL REGARDING THIS THREAD ON WHETHER YOU THINK ITS LEGIT, FAKE, 50:50, OR UNSURE........HAS DISSAPEARED WITHOUT REASON. THERES SOMETHING WIERD ABOUT THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING SURROUNDING IT, IS IT A JOKE, OR CONSPIRACY, OR IS THERE SOMETHING YET TO BE REVEALED?

The Notorious MOB

Here we go again.. rolleyes.gif

***ATTENTION PEOPLE***

WTF MY POLL REGARDING THIS THREAD ON WHETHER YOU THINK ITS LEGIT, FAKE, 50:50, OR UNSURE........HAS DISSAPEARED WITHOUT REASON. THERES SOMETHING WIERD ABOUT THIS THREAD AND EVERYTHING SURROUNDING IT, IS IT A JOKE, OR CONSPIRACY, OR IS THERE SOMETHING YET TO BE REVEALED?

LOL suicidal.gif

***ATTENTION PEOPLE***

I'm sure that was deleted because it was considered as spamw smile.gif