4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Ed Elric

I just have to sh*t my pants....

Gtaghost22

Sorry but i dont believe it, nothing gets leaked out from rockstar ...EVER, nice read though op.. you made some people believe you

Mati

I don't care, so far I believe him. Just look at the trailer, why would they show all kinds of different people? Like the black guy trying to sell drugs? These are probably crew members.

Just look at it, R* took everything that was awesome from their games, advanced it to a f*cking amazing level and puts everything in one, like a puzzle.

Prometheus

btw did he sh*t his pants? sad.gif

Mr. Scratch
holy shiz! brendan? i remember you! people this guy is for real 100% legit. i knew him personally a couple of years ago before he started uni and ive gotten in touch with him recently. he is LEGIT.

Very fishy post...because he said he has an Arts degree,i think this guy is a pretty good troll.

El Zilcho

Some details here are just too outlandish. 48-50 weapons is way too much, details on cars as well? I have to say you partly had me throughout the map information, but the latter stuff you lost me on.

I hope it is true, sounds fantastic.

Hurrikane
I don't care, so far I believe him. Just look at the trailer, why would they show all kinds of different people? Like the black guy trying to sell drugs? These are probably crew members.

Just look at it, R* took everything that was awesome from their games, advanced it to a f*cking amazing level and puts everything in one, like a puzzle.

Exactly you think V is gonna have same npc interaction as IV with no randomness, interaction except a hotdog stand, no way, IV was just to sell 20 mill and get rage engine going on this gen, crews they already released info on crews.

Bully 2 is a fact also, next rdr fact.

Mr. Scratch

I wonder how many accounts he made just so it would seem like someone else contradicts him.

LotusRIP

Q- release date?

Q- can you please draw the GTAV map? Being an arts student you should be quite capable of making a fair decent one and not some shoddy paint job. V map imitation please... either private message or public post?

Spider-Vice

Another topic for my bookmarks folder GTA V leaks, at the end, we'll see what's right what's wrong. The grammar in the first post isn't the best but it doesn't sound THAT fake. But obviously, not taken very seriously, but not taken as very fake either.

Good job.

Sneakerhead.
Sorry but i dont believe it, nothing gets leaked out from rockstar ...EVER, nice read though op.. you made some people believe you

Info does get leaked.(But VERY rarely)

If you followed IV, you would know that deepthroatgta4 leaked some info on four, and you would also know that a worker from R* also leaked info on iv..(already mentioned in ths topic) confused.gif

I got something, why don't we wait until GTA V comes out, and if this guy is a liar, BAN him. devil.gif

BTW if this is true, than I am glad, because I wanted "Adrian" to be the protag. biggrin.gif

Jabalous

It's a GTA V that I would like to play, but I don't believe anything mindlessly. However, how would Rockstar be so stupid to let you in their main office at NY sitting around with their developers, without making you sign a paper to keep silent about everything you encountered there? well, you got a lot of info about GTA V, but you have got new unannounced titles, too? this what makes your story more and more unbelievable. Rockstar is known for their secrecy, so I don't think that they will let anything slide from their offices to the outside world without their initial permission. If what you wrote, is true, then it was initiated by Rockstar much like DeepThroat was a vital Rockstar marketing. Only time will tell what leaks have turned out to be true.

Edited by FiS!!HeR

GTAVIViceCity
i doubt rockstar would simple "copy and paste" weapons,is they biggest release yet,they are makeng new weapons and this isnt Saints Row ,R* never let face customisation in any rockstar game,and if dont show a proof means your a dumb f*ck.

Why not, they copy & paste the 24/7 store building from the trailer to the one in Alderny

AtomicPunk

I call BULLSH*T! Broken english, mis-spellings--I hate to sound like spell check gaurd or grammar po po(hydraulicwarrior) but to work in such a high position I would expect better. This is just a wishlist from someone who has nothing better to do on spring break. Go f**k yourself

Sneakerhead.

Answer this question, If weapon customization is not included, then how come in the trailer the AKs had different attachments. sly.gif

Phrill

Are you kidding me? I can't believe this topic is still here. Where are the admins when you need them? cry.gif

Rpg_

Someone should make a compilation of all the leaks and then when the game is released, we can see who was actually right and truthful.

This "leak" seems pretty believable though. It talks about everything one can dream of in GTA.

Mr. Scratch

If your for real then surely you wouldn't mind telling us your full name so that we might check it , would you?

spike88

Uh, you haven't been around that long, but we had a leak for GTA:SA under the name Deepthroat, and a leak for GTA IV, under the same name. rolleyes.gif

MrMateczko

OP:

user posted image

Sneakerhead.

Uh, you haven't been around that long, but we had a leak for GTA:SA under the name Deepthroat, and a leak for GTA IV, under the same name. rolleyes.gif

Deepthroat never leaked SA, only IV.

Mr. Scratch

If this guy is going to give us his full name then im going to email R* and see if he's for real or not, and if he is for real and is leaking info well then tough sh*t.

DeafMetal

Dude. You are the single best troll on the internet. I don't mean this as an insult at all, you are a pro.

Very interesting read, though. Honestly lol, you, sir, are a god among trolls.

The Scottish Guy

I smell bullsh*t.

Prometheus

Deepthroat leaked SA? that guy definitely shat his pants.

lloydo

Cool story bro icon14.gif

spike88

I remember an Original Deepthroat that Leaked SA, but I may be wrong.

But GTA:SA was leaked, I know that for sure, I have an inbox full of leaked content.

JStarr31

Sooo I thought this is obviously a fake

But then the craziest part was i googled some of the bullsh*t this guy wrote

All i'm saying is that when i googled Larry Andreasen Bridge... I was bugged out

I dunno its leaning allot toward real, but since no proof it still rumor till proven true.

mirmihir
user posted image

Phrill

But GTA:SA was leaked, I know that for sure, I have an inbox full of leaked content.

Don't make this all about you shawn michaels. Just kidding

spike88

Don't make this all about you shawn michaels. Just kidding

Hey, I was just trying to give this guy some credibility by saying San Andreas and IV were leaked. tounge.gif