gta reconized at Albert Museum

Johnny_Cash1983

1whitebuddah

i was wondering how long it would be before someone posts this lol just saw it on facebook, we wont get any info cos my dad is a janitor at rockstar and he said no

Johnny_Cash1983
So what ?

maybe they will give us new info to celebrate

So what ?

@DaraH46 We’re not ignoring anyone – we just simply do not have any news to announce about GTAV – please be patient, and thank you.

Johnny_Cash1983
So what ?

@DaraH46 We’re not ignoring anyone – we just simply do not have any news to announce about GTAV – please be patient, and thank you.

lets just hope

Kent Traffic Cop
So what ?

Or maybe, they will go down the pub and get drunk... like normal people do when they celebrate sarcasm.gif

Johnny_Cash1983
Comment from R*:

R* Y1 hour, 1 minute ago

@GermanScientist @i-jizzed-myself @zell92i75 & all others, thanks everyone

@D.E.LB No photos, might have something in the future though

lets just hope its very soon

An external exhibit praising the series is somehow a link to more info about GTA V? THAT'S IT, this forum has officially gone nuts, I don't know what it is about the past three days but it's like a good few of you are demented, I'm staying out of this section before I facepalm myself to death:

Comment from R*:

R* Y1 hour, 1 minute ago

@GermanScientist @i-jizzed-myself @zell92i75 & all others, thanks everyone

@D.E.LB No photos, might have something in the future though

About the photos, R* is referring to photos from the exhibition.

Chickenwing
So what ?

Where did they say that @DaraH46 because that's me?

I can't see it?

So what ?

Or maybe, they will go down the pub and get drunk... like normal people do when they celebrate sarcasm.gif

hell yeah. cool.gif

People think that just because Rockstar posted something in the newswire it means that they will say something about GTA V.

wtf, seriously... If Houser hits his car in a wall and post a photo of it on Twitter people will think: 'holy sh*t that means we will have a better vehicle collision system and destroyable buildings omg'. suicidal.gif

Sunrise Driver

Ash_735

Seems like you haven't seen even more "extreme" links and associations. tounge.gif Cause this one is at least understandable unlike some other "events" that "may point @ GTA V info".

Johnny_Cash1983

the whole topic is about maybe they will give us info to celebrate for those who doesn't understand

Johnny_Cash1983

i guess the wont give us

messege from rockstar

R* Y7 seconds ago

Thanks all for the love, hope that those of you in the UK can make it to the museum to check it out!

@BudgetCross No, we are just letting everyone know that the V&A museum is honoring the Grand Theft Auto series in their exhibit. Nothing more than that. Try not to read too much into the subtext of our posts. There is no hidden agenda / back-masking / secret code.

@DaraH46 We’re not ignoring anyone – we just simply do not have any news to announce about GTAV – we are very busy working on the game, but will not be ready to show anything more for a while yet – please be patient, and thank you.

Chickenwing

Wow they possess their biggest game ever and claim they don't have anything to show us....

I'm surprised they actually answered me!

i guess the wont give us

messege from rockstar

R* Y7 seconds ago

Thanks all for the love, hope that those of you in the UK can make it to the museum to check it out!

@BudgetCross No, we are just letting everyone know that the V&A museum is honoring the Grand Theft Auto series in their exhibit. Nothing more than that. Try not to read too much into the subtext of our posts. There is no hidden agenda / back-masking / secret code.

@DaraH46 We’re not ignoring anyone – we just simply do not have any news to announce about GTAV – we are very busy working on the game, but will not be ready to show anything more for a while yet – please be patient, and thank you.

Its been 5 months since trailer 1, and surely something else would have been said about GTA V. But it seems they only care about MP3 more

Sunrise Driver

lol.giflol.gif

/thread

They could show us a trailer back in November but five months later they can't show us anything more ? They could even take a single screenshot of a random street in Los Santos and still build up an enormous hype on the newswire... With each statement, R* is showing more and more clearly how much they care about their GTA fans. And by that, I mean that right now they just want to boost the Max Payne sales up as much as possible and they completely ignore the GTA fans.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
"a few month's time"..."coming weeks"..."in a bit"..."for a while" monocle.gif

Coming Weeks ?

Somethings odd about R* words there.

1.) for some reason they keep changing there words, something to hide is there R*

2.) They are diverting any questions about GTA V, even if the topic is GTA related

And

3.) We know about MP3, maybe too much info of MP3 and not about GTA V

R* keeps thinking that if they divert any GTA V questions any longer until MP3 gets released, people would run to their feet and bow down to them when GTA V finally gets released, which a few won't

Wrong move there R*, i think

And i will still buy GTA V and go on multiplayer, but w/o will only make the GTA loyal fans angry

All mean 'soon, motherf*ckers. Now shut the f*ck up and go finish LA Noire'. wink.gif

i guess the wont give us

messege from rockstar

R* Y7 seconds ago

Its been 5 months since trailer 1, and surely something else would have been said about GTA V. But it seems they only care about MP3 more

Hey man, what you smokin on ? You're litteraly sitting in front of your computer all day long complaining and crying at Rockstar. I don't know man, but it feel like I only see you when I come here, and it's all the same sh*t your saying over and over, every f*cking day.

You really need need to chill out, realize it's just a game, that Rockstar won't release info before Max Payne 3, GTA V won't come out this summer, there's no hidden message in the trailer, Rockstar isn't trying to hide anything, too.

Well I was hoping before as it would be the better time for R* to release GTA V, but who knows now

Just want to say this. What if the release date is in the trailer itself

Something needs to happen tomorrow of GTA V info + trailer, instead of more MP3 info which by now people know about and not so much about GTA V.

Those are just a few quotes in a 1000. Now i'm not trying to offend you, but you really need to realize that it's just a game. Go out, experiment life, don't try to control what you can't. Time will pass way faster.

Best regards, Bad Azz. smile.gif

i guess the wont give us

messege from rockstar

R* Y7 seconds ago

Hey man, what you smokin on ? You're litteraly sitting in front of your computer all day long complaining and crying at Rockstar. I don't know man, but it feel like I only see you when I come here, and it's all the same sh*t your saying over and over, every f*cking day.

You really need need to chill out, realize it's just a game, that Rockstar won't release info before Max Payne 3, GTA V won't come out this summer, there's no hidden message in the trailer, Rockstar isn't trying to hide anything, too.

Well I was hoping before as it would be the better time for R* to release GTA V, but who knows now

Just want to say this. What if the release date is in the trailer itself

Something needs to happen tomorrow of GTA V info + trailer, instead of more MP3 info which by now people know about and not so much about GTA V.

Those are just a few quotes in a 1000. Now i'm not trying to offend you, but you really need to realize that it's just a game. Go out, experiment life, don't try to control what you can't. Time will pass way faster.

Best regards, Bad Azz. smile.gif

I know it is only a game, but whenever i look on R* newswire for any of slightest info, my hopes decrease of w/o GTA V info. And I'm not trying to cause any arguments nor have a go at people, but GTA IV+EFLC for me is getting slighty boring (maybe because the GTA IV era is 4 this month and was hoping for something GTA V related becasue of it.

But anyway my hopes haven't gone just yet and i will try and keep positive of V info as long as i can, but not too long though

Triple Vacuum Seal

All mean 'soon, motherf*ckers. Now shut the f*ck up and go finish LA Noire'. wink.gif

Chill with the flaming sh*t. Just pointing out what was said because people like to make sh*t up.

*and f*ck LA Noire.