GTA V on PS4, really?

morn

Please take a look at this PS4 prediction.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/02/playstatio...ox-720-release/

My old GTA V predictions:

October 2012 release

PS3 and 360, with pc following later as usual.

New predictions:

If Sony is indeed going to release their next console this fall, could GTA V be a launch title for that system, with a release for the next Xbox later when that gets on the market?

Remember that we still haven't seen anything from Agent, and that Sony and Rockstar might have made a new deal.. And also keep in mind that GTA 3rd gen games always came out on the Playstation 2 first back in the day.

Rockstar still hasn't announced which consoles GTA V will come out on, and maybe we will get this info when (if) Sony announces their next gen console this June at E3? This would also be a great time for Rockstar to start talking about the game (with Max Payne 3's release in mind).

Please take a second (or 1000th) look at the trailer and think to your self, could this be next gen open world graphics? Keep in mind that GTAV would be one of the first games on a new console and that graphics evolve a lot over time (look at uncharted 1,2 and 3 fx). I think its possible.

Discuss..

I hope it is a ps4 release. Better graphics, hell, better everything.

Yes because we're all so rich

meh don't care actually this gen or next gen , woun't be buying PS4 for the first 2 years so sucks for R* for not getting my 60 $ ,

if R* does relese GTA V on PS4/XBOX720 then il stand up from my chair and scream "BRAVO IDIOTS"

And much more money wasted with a new console. facedesk.gif

Probably not, dude.

here we go again same ol sh*t just a different day

This^

#FACT: PS4 wont be released before 2014

#FACT: GTA V will be released on PC and current-gen consoles

Edited by Gtaghost22

This^

#FACT:GTA V will be released on PC and current-gen consoles

Meh, dude, you're boring as hell, really.

Stop posting your thoughts with this #FACT sh*t. You act like you know everything, saying that the hispanic kid will be the protagonist and all.

You know less than anyone here. icon13.gif

Yea PS3 is selling great now and for sony to star struggling again with a PS4 would be totall madness and a rushed process only to sattisfie the "exclusive" customer with a brand new console . .

This^

Stop posting your thoughts with this #FACT sh*t. You act like you know everything, saying that the hispanic kid will be the protagonist and all.

Lol, stop taking everything seriously mate..

ballsdeep30

This^

Lol, stop taking everything seriously mate..

here we go again same ol sh*t just a different toilet

How many more of these new console bullsh*t rumours are you guys going to fall for???

This^

f*ck off with this "#FACT" bullsh*t..

IBrahemoX1X

they are gonna make it for both this gen of consoles and the next one .

can you imagine how many people have Xbox 360 And PS3 ..

i think it will be stupid to just make it on the next gen ???

Yea April fools was yesterday. PEOPLE listen to this GTAV had a trailer in November 2011, and guess what they were the same graphical qualities as the PS3 and XBOX 360, upgraded lighting and such, they were not utilizing PS4 XBOX 720. So therefore no GTAV will not be a release on systems coming out 1 and 1/2 years from now, with an install base of lets say what 400,000 PS3's, and xbox maybe the same give or take somewhat, yea thats how many they had on release day for PS3 even lower than that amount i think. Wow

Also PS4 is not releasing this fall, they stated as a rumor has suggested XMAS 2013, this XMAS coming up is 2012.

This^

Calm down mate.. have a sense of humor please

Edited by Gtaghost22

Okay.. I now know for sure. It is totally impossible to have a good discussion at this forum. Im not saying that I believe it, it just gave me some other thoughts than those I normally have. I just wanted to start a thought experiment, but just screw it..

GrandTheftAuto101

This^

but it wasn't even funny dontgetit.gif

This^

Just so you know it's not funny at all, it's f*cking annoying

This^

Don't be mad because he is stating the obvious. PS4 will NOT be released before 2014. At earliest 2015/2016. People are still buying PS3 like crazy, why would they want to release a new console? They said that PS3 will have a life span of 10 years that is, the next playstation will MOST LIKELY not arrive until 2015/2016.

This^

but it wasn't even funny dontgetit.gif

I know.. i just want people to stop being so damn serious and stop nitpicking, loosen up alittle bit i mean, if you hate this "#FACT" i post then just PM and tell me stop doing it, no need to mention it whenever i do it

PS4 2013 at the earliest in japan, 2014 worldwide, GTA 5 will be a PS3 gen game, case closed.

Jamie Smith

This^

Don't be mad because he is stating the obvious. PS4 will NOT be released before 2014. At earliest 2015/2016. People are still buying PS3 like crazy, why would they want to release a new console? They said that PS3 will have a life span of 10 years that is, the next playstation will MOST LIKELY not arrive until 2015/2016.

They will probably make a "Red" of "Yellow" edition PS3 this year or 2013 but thats it till the PS4 releases in 2015 or sometime near that.

Finn 7 five 11

This^

Well the xbox and PS3 are on a 10 year cycle before new consoles, Microsoft and Sony have very clearly stated this several times, 2012 is nowhere near the 2015-2016 time frame in which Sony and Microsoft planned to release new consoles. I doubt they will release consoles so late, but 2014 is a much more reasonable shortening of the console release time frame than 2012 that M$ and Sony originally set.

So the first point is not exactly fact, but the second point is the most logical expectation, so while he shouldn't state those things as fact, you shouldn't say he knows nothing, when clearly he has done some research and come to some logical conclusions.

Edited by finn4life

voyager4520

Yes because we're all so rich

Yes, so rich that we can afford to buy three "beta" consoles just to get one that works for more than a few months.

I'm not buying into next-gen until they've been out for a year, and only if they maintain the current quality of the PS3 "Slim" and 360 "S" consoles, it took six years for them to finally get this generation of consoles right.

UtricularEwe001

This is the most dumbest post I have ever read for a while sarcasm.gif

Sony and Microsoft already confirmed that THEY ARE NOT going to release new console any time soon and not a lot of people will buy the next gen due to the current Economic condition and all that bullsh*t rumor( no used games)

And most of all now only the current gen console achieved their full capability.so I don't think GTA 5 will be released on next gen console and as the graphics in the trailer are not made from next gen sarcasm.gif

F^ck microsoft and Sony suicidal.gif

UtricularEwe001

And rockstar already stated that you could import "crews" from MP3 to GTA 5 .so how the f^ck will you transfer the crew from a game that is on current gen console to a game that is supposedly on next gen.

and a BREAKING NEWS:GTA fans are tired of reading this sh*t rumors

F*ck this world suicidal.gif

Edited by UtricularEwe001

i think you may have misread the article, both PS4 and 720 are expected late next year, as the article says, R* wouldnt be putting finishing touches on GTA V if the game was 1.5+ years way