Bring back the female dispatch

trufan1

It feels so awesome going back and playing GTA III knowing the dispatch officer is going to be a female. Not trying to be sexist here but I've never heard of many male dispatch officers. I'm on the international scanner right now, almost every voice I hear is female. It just sounds more realistic I guess.

Does it make any difference really? Male or female.. big deal its not that important in my opinion

Kent Traffic Cop
Does it make any difference really? Male or female.. big deal its not that important in my opinion

Well... yeah, actually. I prefer the female ones - the one in GTA London sounds like a right fox inlove.gif

I think VC has a female dispatcher as well(?)

A voice is a voice. Unless your planning on knocking one out it makes no difference and if you are are going to do that there are plenty of websites to go on instead of GTAs police department.

Racecarlock

They need to bring back the funny stuff from the vice city radio. Also, they need to implement the speech system from Need For Speed Most Wanted. If I blow up a cop car, I want to hear "Holy sh*t, he just blew up a cop car!" or "Holy sh*t! He just blew up unit 52!". If I shoot an officer, I want to hear "Shots fired" and "Officer down" over the radio. I want to hear when I run road blocks and when I ram police cruisers and so on. It added a lot to Need For Speed Most Wanted and I think it'll add a lot here.

Also, I want to hear their search progress reports when I'm out of sight. That was another thing that added wonderful tension to Most Wanted's atmosphere. You'd hear things along the lines of "I pulled over a similar car but it's not our guy" and "I've busted a different suspect" and "I'm searching this road here" and "I'm blocking this road here". It felt like I was actually evading police. And it is cool as hell.

Edited by Racecarlock

ballsdeep30

Your missing the point. The dispatchers work regular in game hours as well and they switch back and fourth between make and female.

Kent Traffic Cop
A voice is a voice. Unless your planning on knocking one out it makes no difference and if you are are going to do that there are plenty of websites to go on instead of GTAs police department.

Sigh... liking something doesn't mean you have to "knock one out to it" - I want to see a return of the Mafia Sentinel as well, doesn't mean I want to stick my dick in an exhaust pipe dozingoff.gif

Sigh... liking something doesn't mean you have to "knock one out to it" - I want to see a return of the Mafia Sentinel as well, doesn't mean I want to stick my dick in an exhaust pipe dozingoff.gif

Liking a car is one thing but wanting to hear a female speak instead of a male it's just kind of odd. I mean what difference would it bring to the game other than satisfying a weird persons fetishes.

I agree with the OP that dispatchers are more typically female. Besides being more realistic and perhaps interesting, it may give more opportunities for humorous exchanges between dispatch and clueless or macho cops in the field.

Cole Phelps Gta

They dont have female officers. Because some people dont feel comfortable with killing them. (Which i'll never understand) Basically their WAS going to be female police officers on the street and killable in IV but rockstar decided not to (knowing idiots would cry about it)

I'm sorry but if you have a problem attacking a women in gta it means you see the game as real and if thats the case you have no buisness playing the game. I mean if you cant differentiate whats ok in a video game and whats NOT ok in real life. You need to be placed in a padded cell

I hope that answers your questions. No point in having a female on the radio and not having any walking the beat seems sexiest to me personally. what their good enough to talk on the radio but cant be trusted to walk the streets. Seems kinda low imo. what happened to womens right and sh*t ? I guess they dont exist in the gta universe

/rant

Edit : The last thing i want to stress is this. It's ok to attack/kill an innocent women on the street but not a police officer !!!! Imo it's worst attacking a innocent women than a cop ! Gta v should feature all middle age dudes so noone gets offended

Edited by Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Finn 7 five 11
They dont have female officers. Because some people dont feel comfortable with killing them. (Which i'll never understand) Basically their WAS going to be female police officers on the street and killable in IV but rockstar decided not to (knowing idiots would cry about it)

There are no female cops, but i don't think this is the reason.

How is punching a female cop different to punching a normal one?

They need to bring back the funny stuff from the vice city radio. Also, they need to implement the speech system from Need For Speed Most Wanted. If I blow up a cop car, I want to hear "Holy sh*t, he just blew up a cop car!" or "Holy sh*t! He just blew up unit 52!". If I shoot an officer, I want to hear "Shots fired" and "Officer down" over the radio. I want to hear when I run road blocks and when I ram police cruisers and so on. It added a lot to Need For Speed Most Wanted and I think it'll add a lot here.

Also, I want to hear their search progress reports when I'm out of sight. That was another thing that added wonderful tension to Most Wanted's atmosphere. You'd hear things along the lines of "I pulled over a similar car but it's not our guy" and "I've busted a different suspect" and "I'm searching this road here" and "I'm blocking this road here". It felt like I was actually evading police. And it is cool as hell.

This is one of your better ideas. More of the funny stuff a lá VC, yes, but a far wider palette of dialogue. And yes to the reaction to your activities. But also supplemented with the wanted area search dialogue.

Yes. All this would be great.

I think he does... whatsthat.gif

I hated the goddamn voice in GTA4. I'll be lucky if I never hear "we have a report of a shoot out in vahsity heights!" especially the way it sounded so copied and pasted, proof of how rushed tbogt was.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Cole Phelps Gta

zee the only thing stopping tbogt being 10/10 was the fact you cant enter bahamma mammas whenever you want. That pissed me of big time

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I hated the goddamn voice in GTA4. I'll be lucky if I never hear "we have a report of a shoot out in vahsity heights!" especially the way it sounded so copied and pasted, proof of how rushed tbogt was.

I certainly agree with this, they should do the voices with more "expression" like the ones in mafia two

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

This.

The ones from SA were perfect imo.

Both funny, and frightening!

Cole Phelps Gta

The thing is guys if your on the radio. You're not much good to anyone if your crying/panicing/sh*tting yourself. You have to be calm and deliver the info clearly or else you're making it harder on the officers trying to investigate the crime. IMO it would take alot to get a dispatch officer ''paniced worried'' because it's their job to stay calm

Besides they only hear about the crime. It's not like their a cilivian who's discovered a baby stabbed 20 times. Hearing about horiffic crimes is their job sad but true.

#HEEL

#BANHAMMER

Kent Traffic Cop

Liking a car is one thing but wanting to hear a female speak instead of a male it's just kind of odd. I mean what difference would it bring to the game other than satisfying a weird persons fetishes.

What? So you're saying that liking the sound of a female voice over a male one, means I'm automatically some sort of masochistic?

So what about types of music then? Are you one of these that likes one type of music and thinks that people who like other genres are all just a bunch of c*nts?

Honestly, the stupidity in this section gets worse by the day sarcasm.gif

And to answer your question, yes it does serve a purpose. The banter between males and females on PR is very funny - I know, I've been part of it. The female element brings a bit of lighthearted fun.

I hope that answers your questions. No point in having a female on the radio and not having any walking the beat seems sexiest to me personally. what their good enough to talk on the radio but cant be trusted to walk the streets. Seems kinda low imo. what happened to womens right and sh*t ? I guess they dont exist in the gta universe

I'm not even going to begin on how retarded that sounded.

Seriously... we're talking about a fictional game and you're throwing your toys out of the pram because the suffragette movement might be offended? orly.gif

I think he does... whatsthat.gif

Who the f*ck are you?

Snake Without a Tongue

I loved the female GPS voice in IV. Bing, Bong!

What? So you're saying that liking the sound of a female voice over a male one, means I'm automatically some sort of masochistic?

Masochist or misogynist? Actually, neither of those words make sense in that context.

please put you'r idea in the pinned wishlist topic . and thank you ..

YOUR, no " ' "

Anywho, I think there's no need for a topic about it since there was a female voice in GTA IV, for the GPS system, I thought there was a male and female one

Dude I agree, There always like " Dispatch 2 units from uhhh Varsity heights" I mean the cops sound like a bunch of dumbasses when they talk, they always say "uh" too much.

My favorite female voice was Debbie Harry of Blondie fame, she's the one! The only one! haha

Hell yes, bring back a female dispatcher! I would rather listen to a female's voice over the airwaves than a male's (just my personal opinion).

With that, however, should come female police officers as well. Saints Row 2 had it right with a mix of male and female officers, it was great biggrin.gif

It makes more sense to keep up with the times and put some female officers in the game. Where I live more than 30% of frontline police are female.

Cheers!

Hell yes, bring back a female dispatcher! I would rather listen to a female's voice over the airwaves than a male's (just my personal opinion).

With that, however, should come female police officers as well. Saints Row 2 had it right with a mix of male and female officers, it was great biggrin.gif

It makes more sense to keep up with the times and put some female officers in the game. Where I live more than 30% of frontline police are female.

Cheers!

There was actually female officer in the trailer, in the scene the black man is running from cops on foot.

Lock n' Stock

The female dispatchers were way better in my opinion. I personally liked the one in GTA III.

Cheers!

There was actually female officer in the trailer, in the scene the black man is running from cops on foot.

Really? You sure?

And I think the reason why there were no female cops in IV was because it's difficult to make funny dialogue from a wounded female officer. Hearing a girl say "sh*t, that f*cking hurts!" wouldn't be funny, but hearing that fat black cop saying it is funny.

Then again, I kill female peds all the time. Slaughtering them with my knife in IV is a great way to spend an afternoon.