Guys how to use the Dyom?

CharlieMac

Hello Guys i dont know how to use dyom

but i have cleo 3 i place it to D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas

and i want to use this dyom http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=5524 i already download that and its Dat file

idk how to use it i mean where i will place the dyom that i want to use please teach / help me btw thank you guys biggrin.gif

i put it already but when i enter gta san andreas and click the new game it didnt work? you have facebook ?? give me your email in facebook or if you have msn add me in msn [email protected]

Do you get the option of Design Your Own Mission when you select New Game?

Did you keep the MPACK file in the GTA San Andreas User Files?

You shouldn't put it into the GTA SA folder.

You need to put the MPACK folder (from the archive) and the .dat file in C:\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.

Then, it should work.

Holy hell, are you stupid? Put MPACK and .dat file you downloaded in GTA San Andreas User Files, then open a game, click "New Game", select "Design Your Own Mission", then, when everything is loaded, click Y, it operned a menu, select Mission Menu, then Load Mission and sxelect the mission you just downloaded! That's all.

MadMarshMallow

Come on.. why don't you understand what those guys said above.. Just download the latest version, extract, then Put MPACK and .dat file you downloaded in GTA San Andreas User Files. Open the game, start new game, then click on Design Your Own Mission. You know why? The MPACK will enable you to get into the DYOM. That's it. The game should working now. smile.gif

OH f*ck THANK YOU GUYS I KNOW NOW I PLAY 5 HOURS RIGHT NOW PLAYING A LOT OF DYOM'S THAT I DOWNLOADED HAHAHA biggrin.gif