English Armour Division

XEL1TExBERRILLX

XEL1TExBERRILLX

user posted image

user posted image

day 1

We've just been called in to base about a operation to helmand provice, It seems like were just going to do a simple misson to help out a platoon stuck in a compound situated north of Lashkar Gah the capital of helmand province, So we set out, We got the tank and humvees loaded up, Collect all our supplies and set off.

day 2

We've finally landed at camp bastion after a long flight and unloaded , It seems very quiet around the air field.

day 3

I just got a call from the general he wants us to go in to helmand to help a squad, Are misson is to fly in to camp price then travel east to a compound the other side of spin masjed were their being held up.

day 4

0900 hours - Were just about to arrive to camp price. Theirs talk of groups of taliban are moving in to the area and we should expect some taliban presence on the way.

1100 hours - We've just landed at camp price and have started to unload, We had to leave asap because the platoon is not going to last long.

1300 hours - We've just left camp price, it should only take us about 3 hours to get there but were going to be passing though enemy territory.

1400 hours - We've had no contact for now but theirs alot of chat over the enemy radio, They know where here. where just passing though spin masjed, their was talk over the radio about a ambush up ahead but we can't turn back now. I split the group to three, Alpha to the left, Bravo right and the rest to follow the road. Theres still a bit of light so this should be easy to clear the town. Alpha and Bravo advanced ahead, They only met minimal contact throughout the town.

1500 hours - We've reached the end of the town, We spook to some of the locals to gather some intel about enemy action in and around the town.

1600 hours - We've made it to the compound on the other side of the just in time. The platoon was getting attacked my mortar and a large number of infantry. as soon as we got there mortar was raining down around the compound and bullets flying every where.

1600 hours - The area is secure of all enemy have been killed and the mortar sites destroyed.

The next day

I got a call from the greneral, We've been ask by the president to help out in liberty city, Theirs been lost of terroist activity around the city and everyones kicking off.

present day

We are now in liberty city fighting terroists and other gangs around the city.

to be continued........

user posted image

user posted image

Ranks

Rank GTAForum Name Gamertag
General XEL1TExBERRILLX NSA x BENJI
Lieutenant General - -
Colonel - -
Colonel - -
Lieutenant Colonel - -
Major - -
Captain - -
Lieutenant - -
Second Lieutenant - -
Staff Sergeant - -
Sergeant - -
Private - -
Private - -
Private - -
Private - -

user posted image

Name
-
Consoles you're playing on?
-
Time Zone
-
How often you visit GTAForums?
-
Have you been in any other gangs before?
-
Why should we let you in the English Armour Division?
-
How can you contribute?
-

user posted image

user posted image
Edited by XEL1TExBERRILLX

Mr Costello

Good Luck from The Costello's icon14.gif

Edited by Mr Costello

Boss Falcone

Good Luck From The Falcone.

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Happy Killing Benji! good luck from the Shadow x Assassins...

EDIT-

I also like how you innovated the Day/ hours that i also used in the ExM topic... Glad to see more of these military gangs spring up!

A clan that actually starts up on the forums in a proper manner? With logos and graphics too? Can it be cry.gif ! Do my eyes decieve me!

Good Luck, from Valley Gang biggrin.gif

Mr Costello

Benji I wanna see your clan out on them streets by tonight to show these boys how the British roll biggrin.gificon14.gif

Mr Costello

loool thats exactly how i was when i started but you'll some members easy + your a military clan, a lot of people like them types of clans icon14.gif

XEL1TExBERRILLX

NEED MEMBERS i dont care where your from if you want to join do a application tounge.gif

Vincenzo Rosoto
im working on it

icon14.gif Hang in there man, its horrible to recruit on GTA 4 now.

XEL1TExBERRILLX

i kno theres ever scripe modders or guy that ent to clans or dont know whats gtaf is so you have to explain and that tkae time lol

Vincenzo Rosoto

Hahahaha yea but hopefully when GTA 5 comes out, there will be fresh recruits out there for us to take!

XEL1TExBERRILLX

i was gunna start up in gta 5 but people told me to start now so i did.

Vincenzo Rosoto

If I was starting up something I wouldve waited but thats just me. Pickings are slim right now but usually if you keep looking, youll find those dedicated members or Diamonds in the rough.

XEL1TExBERRILLX
If I was starting up something I wouldve waited but thats just me. Pickings are slim right now but usually if you keep looking, youll find those dedicated members or Diamonds in the rough.

yeah its just finding lol

Dont worry Benji ima help you finds sum guys. No worries icon14.gif

Ha find him some guys maybe you want to find guys of your on first you loser.

Vincenzo Rosoto

Hey now, thats not nice... you might wanna go back to the mancini crime page because your getting schmacked!

XEL1TExBERRILLX

hahahaha you cant say nuffin you lot got beat in a 4 v 10, soooo get smack and of my topic B***h

Ok 1. Loser mercie_blink.gif what are you 2

2. You were bitching because they(everyone) was posting on your page.

and 3. f*ck off wink.gif Now have a nice day icon14.gif

XEL1TExBERRILLX

Ok 1. Loser mercie_blink.gif what are you 2

2. You were bitching because they(everyone) was posting on your page.

and 3. f*ck off wink.gif Now have a nice day icon14.gif

nicely said mac

Venomz-Forelli

Bit late but Good luck! And happy member hunting bro biggrin.gif