Which do you choose to die?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose to die?

• [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jLJ4T.gif[/IMG]Derrick McReary
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gbowy.gif[/IMG]Francis McReary

theanonymous21

IF YOU CHOOSE..

Derrick

Francis gives you the perk to evade any wanted level you have if you call him.

Francis

Derrick gives you two (2) more missions if decide to kill Francis. These will also count to completing Francis's 100% mission completion in your stats.

WHO?

and why?

Edited by theanonymous21

If there is one thing I cannot stand, its a bent cop. In my case, I decided to give Francis an extra eye socket, smack between the existing ones ... the little rat-faced FINK had it coming ... I mean, any cop who begins to verbally abuse you, and threatens to turn you in while trying to convince you to ice his own brother is just a cheap little punk in my book. Frankly, my only regret is that I didn't get a chance to ice the creep the moment I laid eyes on him. God, would that have been soooo satisfying!

I choose to assassinate Francis instead of Derrick, and to be honest, I didn't have any problems with a choice. I just approach to a roof's rail and almost instantly aim at commissioner McReary's head and pull the trigger.

I had nothing against Francis, but this has changed, when he asked me to kill his own brother, and do not expect me to kill a person, who not only has worked with me in the past (for example: Three Leaf Clover), but is also a brother of other people, to who I have a lot of respect, (especially to Patrick). Also, threatening me will most likely give you a side effect (so what that Francis had dirt on me, he will not have a much use of it in hell).

And one more thing. LCPD should be glad, because by killing their commissioner I did them a favor - I purified their ranks a little from corruption and injustice.

Edited by Metzger
  • 2 weeks later...
theanonymous21

Okay.. Because I chose Francis because, I'll be more close in the McReary Family... But why the others chose Derrick with no reason.. Derrick haters post!

Francis, he is everything a cop shouldn't be and, well. He's an as*hol3 and Derrick didn't do anything wrong (not as a criminal, but I think you get my point)

hitman_for_hire
IF YOU CHOOSE..

<!--SS-->Derrick

<!--ES-->

Francis gives you the perk to evade any wanted level you have if you call him.

Francis

Derrick gives you two (2) more missions if decide to kill Francis. These will also count to completing Francis's 100% mission completion in your stats.

WHO?

and why?

Yo bro refresh me what missions does derrick give us i dont remember getting 2 more missions for killing francis.

• 2 weeks later...

I chose to ice the rat cop Francis McReary. The fact that he threatened to throw Niko in jail for his crimes unless he bows to Francis' dirty deeds really made me dislike him.

I created two save files prior to Blood Brothers. I then took out Derrick in one of the files and Francis in the other. The only difference following that mission is that the Undertaker missions following this are different. After this, the storyline and missions are the same until you get to "One Last Thing" where you make the choice of dealing with Dimitri or taking him down, and consequently which of Roman or Kate MacReary dies in "Mr & Mrs Bellic" and the final three missions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about Derrrick who vote for Derrick? What you hate of him?

first off: you don't get extra missions from Derrick NOR Francis after Blood Brothers.

also for the reward: the wanted level-thing from Francis doesn't work in story missions, only outside of them.

I mostly kill Francis and I'm sure I also killed him on my first playthrough, which is the only time that really counts since you don't know about the consequences.

Reasons for killing Derrick:

he isn't any better than Francis. He sold out his friends to avoid going to prison. Packie states that in hang out conversations and also the LCPD database lists Derrick as an police informant.

Just like Francis, Derrick wants Niko to do his dirty laundry, makes him kill Bucky and Aiden, even though Derrick was the rat.

I still go for Francis, since the funeral-part isn't as gloomy as if Derrick would be the one sleeping in the coffin. The McReary family appears to not care much for Francis, even though MA MCREARY is obviously sad.

• 1 month later...

Francis should die. Derrick seems to be cooler, and actually tried to do something, but just fell in doing thw rong things. Plus, Franky is everything a cop shouldn't be.

• 3 weeks later...

I allways kill Derrick, He turned on his friends and probably kept right on mouthing off about things he shoulda kept his mouth shut about. That said, I'd prefer to be able to kill them both.

cool.gif

• 8 months later...
LazlowsucksiloveslutS

In my first playthrough I shot Derrick. In my second playthrough Francis. When I first played IV, I liked Francis more than Derrick. Years later in 2nd playthrough I thought that Francis was one sick f*ck.

How do you access Derrick's extra missions? I have completed the story and there is not a sign of Derrick.

Derrick offered nothing

Francis offered wanted level clear and $20,000 if you call him before sniping

Goodbye Francis, I dont need your useless sh*t.

I think Derrick McReary should be killed . Cause I will get more privilege and Derrick is as drunk as a skunk . Like Francis said : He's already a death man . Derrick is pathetic , only fools choose "kill Francis" monocle.gif