What would be some good DJs for the radio stations

woggleman

GTA has always had good DJs for it's radio stations so what would be some good ideas for four. Here are some suggestions.

Lemmy from Motorhead for a Los Santos rock kind of station

DJ Quik or maybe Mc Eight for a classic west coast hip hop station

An 80s star like Pat Benetar for Vice City FM

What are some other good ideas?

TheEngin33r

I think James Hetfield from Metallica would make an amazing metal show host - if he was though, you could bank on it that there'd be no Megadeth or Axl Rose material in there... smile.gif

(If you're a fan, you'll understand!)

Alice Cooper for Rock?

Yusuf Amir for some sort of techno thing? :L

I'd love to see Lazlow return for a DJ, I'd love to see Lazlow in game as well!

Cole Phelps Gta

Dj paul broadcasting live from bahamma mamma's. " Here we go here f*cking go " I love me some dj paul. He plays some sick beats

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Howard stern and Lazlow together on talk shows

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

One that doesn't yell over the music. I'm not too much of a hip hop fan already but they played into that stereotype in GTA IV too much.

One that doesn't yell over the music. I'm not too much of a hip hop fan already but they played into that stereotype in GTA IV too much.

I can see your point but listen to NY hip hop stations and that is what it is like.

jackass2009

Lazlow on some kind of talk show, he needs a more prominent DJ role. Mick Jagger on a rock station maybe?

Cole Phelps Gta

I can see your point but listen to NY hip hop stations and that is what it is like.

he completely buried love lockdown by kayne west ( one of my favorite ''girly songs" ) It really pissed me off. They better not pull that sh*t again. I'm all for a laugh ect. But why even add the song if the idiot is just going to talk over it.

Just seems like a waste of rockstars money imo. paying for a song you can barely listen to. Because the dickhead talks over it

Another reason why realism sucks

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Buffalo Soldier

Haven't a clue but I would like these four to return:

Julio G

DJ Tony

DJ Paul

Lazlo

Julio G has to return along with Radio Los Santos.

GTAboyWonder

he completely buried love lockdown by kayne west ( one of my favorite ''girly songs" ) It really pissed me off. They better not pull that sh*t again. I'm all for a laugh ect. But why even add the song if the idiot is just going to talk over it.

Just seems like a waste of rockstars money imo. paying for a song you can barely listen to. Because the dickhead talks over it

Another reason why realism sucks

Same with Arab Money. I mean he "talks" with Busta Rhymes through the WHOLE song. "If you're car's not clean, then you're not right, hurp a durp"

user posted image

It would be funny if Julio G did the classic west coast hip hop station and hated on new hip hop.

The Gaslamp Killer with all sort of ambient oldschool rockn'rollish, indian sitar psychedelic electronica mixes.

look him up, he's pretty popular in real life LA too.

Lock n' Stock

Personally, I think Lazlow should return as a music station DJ like in Vice City where he hosted V-Rock.

SmoothGetaway

Punk Rock Station: Hefe from NoFX

West Coast Rap: Mack 10

Eric Prydz

Lazlow & Jezz Torrent (With special guest, Kent Paul)

Toni & Phil Collins

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

Yea DJ Quik for Radio Los Santos. This man a straight O.G, one of the best and most respected on the coast.

Death2Drugs

I would love to see DJ Timecode and MC Codebreaker back for MSX FM Los Santos!

It would be awesome if they had a east coast rap station like they did in San Andreas. If they did, I'd like Cosmic Kev to host it. He'd get a whole bunch of exclusive freestyles for his GTA station. Here's some of the talent you could hear on his show:

PS: Philly got the best Emcees in the country, fact.

Edited by Trideez

What about DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore..................................NOT !!!

MrDanceWithLance

Lazlow and Couzin Ed, with Kent Paul and Jezz Torrent making guest appearances.