Going to trade some games in for Skyrim

Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

So I was wondering if i would have enough in-store credit for these 5 games if i trade theme in. There is also a 50% more trade in store credit whenever you make a trade in going on now.

Assassins Creed Revelations

Sonic the Hedgehog (06 remake)

Halo 3 ODST

Bioshock 2

Smackdown vs Raw 2011

Can anyone give me an estimate to how much store credit i would be getting? Usually my Gamestop offers good deals.

So I was wondering if i would have enough in-store credit for these 5 games if i trade theme in. There is also a 50% more trade in store credit whenever you make a trade in going on now.

Assassins Creed Revelations

Sonic the Hedgehog (06 remake)

Halo 3 ODST

Bioshock 2

Smackdown vs Raw 2011

Can anyone give me an estimate to how much store credit i would be getting? Usually my Gamestop offers good deals.

Revelations will probably give you the most considering it's the newest. But even then I don't think you'd get more than $10. You'll probably get $20-$30 in credit for the whole lot. If that 50% thing holds true, you should get most of the credit for Skyrim.

But don't take my word for it. Like Remix said, Call them.

Edited by darthYENIK

CryptReaperDorian

Honestly, I think you shouldn't really trade in games to GameStop. I like buying games there (GTA III and GTA VC both for $3 to $6 is a great deal), but they won't give you sh*t for games you trade in. You will usually make more money from trading in games at a smaller store that is either part of a much smaller chain or isn't part of a chain.