Is it possible to the modators

gta_fan28

So is it possible to the moderators or higher authority on this forum to shutdown this GTA V section temporarily until we get an official news or info on R* regarding on GTAV? Don't get me wrong I just want to prevent some trollers, flammers and un necessary topics in this section. Would that be possible? If not that's ok and u can lock this. Thanks for reading this and sorry for this. sad.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian

um...

I don't really think that would be necessary. Most of the traffic is in the V section, and if we shut it down, a lot of the activity would go away.

I dont think shutting the GTA V section will stop Trolls.. they still can troll in the other sections you know.. if you think someone is trolling then i adivce you to just report them and im pretty sure the Mods will take care of it smile.gif

Edited by Gtaghost22

You want to prevent people trolling from shuting down the V section/site? Why are you so worried about what someone does, or what someone is posting on a video game site?

Isn't it better if you just don't enter in this section anymore?

It's still a good place. There are some great topics with healthy discussions. I don't see a point in closing this.

Don't get me wrong, but you should just leave if you don't like it.

Of course it's possible for us to shut the section down, but it would be incredibly pointless. The V section is the most active section on the forums, with many new users registering just to participate in the V discussion. Closing it down would be pointless, and it's not like it would really help keep the trolls or spammers away either since they do their thing in other sections as well.