Pre-order Bonuses (Forum game-ish)

DatassGTA

I don't know if this is against the rules, so sorry if it is.

Alright, now a days it seems that pre-order bonuses are a big deal with big games, R* Hasn't announced what they will have IF anything at all, so i thought it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with. Make your own preorder bonus.

Rules:

Don't make it too exaggerated, or overkill. Come up with something that would make sense to have.

One thing for single player, and one thing for Multiplayer.

Whatever stores you want.

I'll start.

Gamestop:

Single player - Weapon pack, with one unique assault rifle, SMG, and shotgun.

MP - Unlock Tommy Vercetti from Vice City as a character skin

Best Buy:

Single player - Unique, rare sports car.

MP - Unlock CJ from San Andreas as a character skin

Amazon:

Single player - Gold plated weapons.

MP - Unlock Niko Bellic from GTA IV as a character skin

That's just what I would want. Let's see what you guys come up with.

Let's put it like this.. I felt like complete sh*t to wonder pre-order bonus for the moment. It feels so untimely to ask such a question when everyone is waiting for big news

To me its toooooooooooooooooo early to put my imaginations to work untill some solid base for GTA5 Features or Infos are in place.

Till than you're asking me the blood from my wounds

superhobo666
I don't know if this is against the rules, so sorry if it is.

Alright, now a days it seems that pre-order bonuses are a big deal with big games, R* Hasn't announced what they will have IF anything at all, so i thought it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with. Make your own preorder bonus.

Rules:

Don't make it too exaggerated, or overkill. Come up with something that would make sense to have.

One thing for single player, and one thing for Multiplayer.

Whatever stores you want.

I'll start.

Gamestop:

Single player - Weapon pack, with one unique assault rifle, SMG, and shotgun.

MP - Unlock Tommy Vercetti from Vice City as a character skin

Best Buy:

Single player - Unique, rare sports car.

MP - Unlock CJ from San Andreas as a character skin

Amazon:

Single player - Gold plated weapons.

MP - Unlock Niko Bellic from GTA IV as a character skin

That's just what I would want. Let's see what you guys come up with.

I don't like the idea of separate retailers having a different bonus, considering my town for example only has a gamestop and Walmart available for game pre-orders.

A large Poster sized game map that is SEPARATE from the manual. (small one page map in the manual for everyone else)

A large Poster sized game map that is SEPARATE from the manual. (small one page map in the manual for everyone else)

There's WAS a full-size poster inside with a map of the entire San Andeas way back when Sa got released. It's supposed to be given and not just pre-ordered accessory... and then separate maps are given in a book case in form.

... how we as a people connect intimately in a real way not a digital way in this new era of 5...is what I Imagine a pre-order bonus giving a highlight of a new beginning in a new GTA era...LOL wtf?? Did I just reply!! icon14.gif

Protagonist Statue

MP Skins of past GTA Characters

Keychain of the V logo and Rockstar logo

Early access to DLC (lika a week)

Special Case

PERFECT FOR ME TO BUY IT! AND perhaps 25% off the Guide

NOOOO PLEASE GOD! NO PREORDER BONUSES

Preorder bonuses are the worst thing ever. I mean, they've already made a full game, why chop small parts off and then make the game content depend on which store you buy it in? (the answer is money)

It's a dick move from the gaming industry whose only aim is to make more money.

Fortunatly Rockstar won't do it. Rockstar ain't greedy bastards, they actually give us quality, as they've shown us by given us SOME REAL DLC.

NOOOO PLEASE GOD! NO PREORDER BONUSES

Preorder bonuses are the worst thing ever. I mean, they've already made a full game, why chop small parts off and then make the game content depend on which store you buy it in? (the answer is money)

It's a dick move from the gaming industry whose only aim is to make more money.

Fortunatly Rockstar won't do it. Rockstar ain't greedy bastards, they actually give us quality, as they've shown us by given us SOME REAL DLC.

Sorry to break it to you, but they did with RDR, and if it worked for them, they will do it for GTA V.

Original Light

I'm just going to add that they should release all the pre order bonuses for free like L.A Noire, after a few months.

Cole Phelps Gta

I think they'll try and sell you downloadable content. That'll leave parts of the game out and expect you to pay for them. f*cking dogs

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Pre-order the game and you will compete for a travel to LA to play multiplayer with the protagonist's voice actor. And you earn a dinner at Cafe La Boheme with the hottest Rockstar employee.

user posted image

nham.

This topic is depressing. It's like asking what day one DLC you want the game to have.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I think they'll try and sell you downloadable content. That'll leave parts of the game out and expect you to pay for them. f*cking dogs

R* will never do that.. only Activision and EA do this DLC crap

Yeah unlocking a silencer early could be a good idea.

Maybe one of the first few missions gives you an extra $5000 because you killed a target with the silencer ??? who knows

In the true fashon of GTA, shouldn't they not allow pre-orders at all and just let the crowds decide who gets a copy and who gets trampled?

I'm joking, but no, please do not have pre-order bonuses.

Pre-order and you get a lifetime supply of pr0n videos! tounge.gif

Oh and a real pr0n star of your choice!

What's wrong with pre-order bonuses? I liked how it was set up with Red Dead Redemption and it could carry over seamlessly to GTAV. Some of you are getting pre-order bonuses confused with DLC; it's not the same thing at all really. Pre-orders put you at no financial disadvantage whatsoever. DLC muscles you out of money for some crummy content that should've been in the game in the first place.

That being said, yes I would want a pre-order bonus with my game. As long as it's something superficial and insignificant so other people aren't being deprived, like a unique weapon or outfit or whatever. Once the game has settled into the community and the hype dies down, they could release all of the bonus content for free or at least a nominal fee so everyone can shut the f*ck up and be happy.

R* released to DLCs for GTA IV...

I don't like having to pre-order my game from several different stores just so I can get everything that should be in the game. If anything, it should be available as a DLC a few months after release - like with Red Dead Redemption.

R* released to DLCs for GTA IV...

Yes, but they were good DLCs.. Both Tbogt and Tlad had enough content to make another full game, now compare that to the sh*tty DLC other companies make

My pre order bonus:

Game: LLOLOOLOL U DEAD

Gamestop: BOYCOTT.

Any other store: Gettin Boycotted by me too.

Thing is. If they do this pre order bullsh*t they won't see my money.

Special Edition = All my money

Pre-order bonus =hellnaw

preorder bonus is the best way to alienate your fans by making them chose between one game experience from another. Hell, I'm glad R* even made the RDR preorder bonuses available for everyone not long after release.

What's wrong with pre-order bonuses? I liked how it was set up with Red Dead Redemption and it could carry over seamlessly to GTAV. Some of you are getting pre-order bonuses confused with DLC; it's not the same thing at all really. Pre-orders put you at no financial disadvantage whatsoever. DLC muscles you out of money for some crummy content that should've been in the game in the first place.

That being said, yes I would want a pre-order bonus with my game. As long as it's something superficial and insignificant so other people aren't being deprived, like a unique weapon or outfit or whatever. Once the game has settled into the community and the hype dies down, they could release all of the bonus content for free or at least a nominal fee so everyone can shut the f*ck up and be happy.

But Rockstar messed up with L.A.Noire by pushing it further, having STORE specific DLC and extras, they even cut MISSIONS from the game, two missions were sold of to separate stores. And unlike Red Dead Redemption, you couldn't even buy a Special Edition which included all of the DLC! So if you wanted a complete L.A.Noire game on day one, you HAD to buy multiple copies t get all the missions! They're already doing this sh*t with Max Payne 3 by selling off Multiplayer Maps to specific stores.

I like to overreact over nothing.

Fixed that for you.

I just get my reaction. suicidal.gif

sorry for my mood episode, which is twice as bad.

Gtaforums is fast appearing full of punks. ... back with another account to that annoys me about some members on this board.

This is what i think will be included as a bonus.

*Extra mission and clothes

*Exclusive car or bike

*extra money

You just know it's going to be crap stuff like a book on GTA. A real life GTA t-shirt. Maybe something actually game related, but nothing extra in the game. For example maybe a hints manual, "find all the coolest places to go and hang out!".

Pre-order the game and you will compete for a travel to LA to play multiplayer with the protagonist's voice actor. And you earn a dinner at Cafe La Boheme with the hottest Rockstar employee.

user posted image

nham.

f*ck that. There's poop in the food.

On Topic: No.