R*

gtacrazyz

"Anyone up for some original #GrandTheftAutoIV multiplayer on PSN? We're online for the next hour, add PlayRockstar as a friend to join in..."

i assume from this they're probably at a stage where they're looking back at the online play of GTAIV to see what they can/would like to improve/add/change?

could very well mean they're in a far stage of development or could be me just reading into it too much... just thought i'd harmlessly put this up for discussion

gtacrazyz alien.gif

"Anyone up for some original #GrandTheftAutoIV multiplayer on PSN? We're online for the next hour, add PlayRockstar as a friend to join in..."

i assume from this they're probably at a stage where they're looking back at the online play of GTAIV to see what they can/would like to improve/add/change?

could very well mean they're in a far stage of development or could be me just reading into it too much... just thought i'd harmlessly put this up for discussion

gtacrazyz alien.gif

I dont think so. They are probably just marketing for MP3 multiplayer

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Kent Traffic Cop

When I read the word "original" I got all excited thinking this was gonna be GTA1 sad.gif

Chickenwing

Do people still enjoy playing MP on GTA... I found it uninteresting after a few days of playing

Los Santos Pedestrian
I dont think so. They are probably just marketing for MP3 multiplayer

I hate how, if Rockstar makes any relation to GTA, it's not news. Apparently now everything GTA related is "NOPE MARKETING FOR MP3 HURR DURR DERP"

DiarioDePernambuco

Lock avoided

OT: It's just something they've always done.

Do people still enjoy playing MP on GTA... I found it uninteresting after a few days of playing

From Major Nelson's blog, here are the Xbox LIVE activity charts for the week of March 19:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7397/picture2kb.png

GTA IV sits at #11 almost four years after its release. It's the oldest game still sitting that high in the activity charts. And it is #1 in the Games for Windows activity chart for the same week:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5052/picture3wvt.png

So yes, people still play it. wink.gif