PAX EAST

Williard

Hello, I've been reading for a while here. Learning from all almost everyday.

You know the PAX EAST?

http://east.paxsite.com/index.php

I've seen today that will assist R*, they will say info about GTA V?

Its another possibility not?

I hope to show something.

Thanks and this very great forum!

(sorry for my english)

Nah, I don't think now is the right time. I mean, Max Payne 3 is coming out in a few days so we won't get info until it's out and done with.

You Win.

I'm done.

Nah, I don't think now is the right time. I mean, Max Payne 3 is coming out in a few days so we won't get info until it's out and done with.

*months

where did you get days from?

Rockstar will not show even a glimpse of GTA V until june/july, that is fact and you heard it here first.

typhoon1234

Max Payne 3 campaign = suicidal.gif Call me an immature little baby, but I hope it flops. I know it wont but I can hope devil.gif

And yes, I have played the series. First one I loved. 2nd was so bad I don't think I was halfway through before I traded that sh*t.

Max Payne 3 campaign = suicidal.gif Call me an immature little baby, but I hope it flops. I know it wont but I can hope devil.gif

And yes, I have played the series. First one I loved. 2nd was so bad I don't think I was halfway through before I traded that sh*t.

so you want R* to lose profit? them losing profit = sh*tty upcoming games( including gta).. its just sad how people would boycott just because they dont get a trailer

typhoon1234

Oh I don't want a trailer. I want a f*ckin game. Or atleast a release date. And I care as much about R* losing money as I do about those little African babies I said I would kill on the red button/blue button thread devil.gif

so you want R* to lose profit? them losing profit = sh*tty upcoming games( including gta).. its just sad how people would boycott just because they dont get a trailer

they already lost profit regardless of what we say. They need 4 mill to just break even mever gonna happen. Then wait till next March for gta is kinda ridiculous when the game looks done

Oh I don't want a trailer. I want a f*ckin game. Or atleast a release date. And I care as much about R* losing money as I do about those little African babies I said I would kill on the red button/blue button thread devil.gif

You're a f*cking herb.

Most likely the only thing R* will promote at Pax East is Max Payne 3.

Here's what they posted on Facebook last year, it was all L.A. Noire.

Come Check Out L.A. Noire at PAX East this Weekend

For anybody in the Greater Boston area that is heading to the Penny Arcade Expo this weekend (March 11th - 13th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center), be sure to stop by the Rockstar Games booth where we'll be hosting exclusive sneak previews of our upcoming crime-thriller L.A. Noire - come check out a special theater presentation of a case from the Homicide desk and grab some limited-edition L.A. Noire and Rockstar Games gear while you're there.

For more details on PAX East, visit http://east.paxsite.com

/

If there is any GTAV stuff there this year I'm sure someone on this forum will post about it.

Ispintechno

I loved LA Noire but it doesn't have the re-playability like GTA or Red Dead. I expect much the same out of Max as well.

I'll probably buy it as a greatist hits, or when it drops to $19.99 at Walmart. I'm sure at that point I'll probably have finished GTAV. MP3 will likely get a sale from me but nowhere near release date. The weather is warming up and my focus switches to remote controlled airplanes anyway with the exception of a few games I'll play over the summer that I already own.

PS3 is mainly a winter activity for me. That said if GTAV hits the shelves in the next few months I'll be pretty pastey white and vitamin D deficient this summer.

I look forward to more GTAV promoting but its nothing to hold your breath about today, for reasons we already know.