Madonna

Slamman

She's done it this time!

Crossed the line, Banned this video on music television

Not that offensive, but it seems to mock Christianity or Faith

On a musical note, it's not above the typical teen queen sensation pop music, and certainly not better then Cyndi Lauper!

She's been doing "it" since about 1983. You'd have to be a real prude to take offence at that.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

Mister Pink

I can't view the video in work but Maddonna is growning on me the older she gets! haha. She's the most smoking 54yo I know and I don't even like blondes, lol.

Why doesn't she try mock islam? That would shock me. biggrin.gif

Yeah find her stoned to death in some canal. (Not saying Muslims would do that but Extremist one's just might) Just so all the Muslims on this forum know, I didn't mean Y'all like that.

Just saying, She's a notable controversial artist again, Good for her, I guess. Watch your tone, boy!

She really isn't all that offensive. I find that the older she gets, the more she's trying to be controversial and it just isn't working. She doesn't even follow through with it. I read recently that she asked about "Molly" during a recent gig, implying that the audience (or Madonna herself) had taken it. Despite the fact her new album title alludes to it, Joel Zimmerman (deadmau5) called her out on it and she backtracked, saying it was the name of some collaborator she had hoped to work with. She stops short of actually offending anyone, unless you're prudish and really want to find her offensive. Nobody calls Rihanna out for singing about liking a big cock inside of her, or for Gaga going... well, literally gaga with her videos. I can find more potentially "offensive" material in many more pop singer's videos than Madonna. She's past it, and she's trying to be as edgy as her younger contemporaries. Ironically enough, many pop artists today claim to have been influenced by her. Now she's being overtaken by a crowd who took her ideas and ran with them.

It's time to stop, Madonna.

I can't say I'm too surprised.