Doomsday Boycott

CloudMane1O9

CloudMane1O9

We, inside this GTA community, should send a letter (Mouthoff) to Rockstar suggesting them to release GTA V before the doomsday date.

Dear Rockstar,

This should be taken into consideration:

Of all the hype and watchful eyes on doomsday, it is a concern of not seeing GTA V ever hitting the shelves. Before the supposed doomsday date, December 21, 2012, GTA V should be released.

Thank you Rockstar,

CloudMane

It does sound crazy doesn't it? Huh? Yeah, I think it is too. But... What if..?

I made this a very simple letter, and this topic is simple as well. There shouldn't be any long explanation to this. It is plain and simple.

Thank you guys. smile.gif

Edited by CloudMane1O9
G1T

You're just worried we will all die before it comes out. Just so you know, that conspiracy rumor is bullsh*t. Four things keep this from actually happening:

1. A stone age society that was busy pulling thorns through women's tongues isn't going to predict the end of the world.

2. They had neither telescopes or even wheels, let alone predict asteroids and other nonsense millions of miles away and thousands of years into the future.

3. They didn't even foresee the Spanish coming over the Atlantic.

4. Stone is limited and time is not, so at some point, the Maya had to stop making calendars.

I hope I eased your troubles, son.

TenEightyOne

"Of all the hype and watchful eyes on doomsday, it is a concern of not seeing GTA V ever hitting the shelves."

Why do you think R* will take notice of virtually illiterate people?

"Before the supposed doomsday date, December 21, 2012, GTA V should be released."

Supposed by who? Using what calendar (did you even check that)? What do you hope to change?

This is a fundamentally Silly Idea.

SlickSpencer8

No, I will not send the letter. And if your one of those "conspiracy freaks" then watch this video.

You're just worried we will all die before it comes out. Just so you know, that conspiracy rumor is bullsh*t. Four things keep this from actually happening:

1. A stone age society that was busy pulling thorns through women's tongues isn't going to predict the end of the world.

2. They had neither telescopes or even wheels, let alone predict asteroids and other nonsense millions of miles away and thousands of years into the future.

3. They didn't even foresee the Spanish coming over the Atlantic.

4. Stone is limited and time is not, so at some point, the Maya had to stop making calendars.

I hope I eased your troubles, son.

That and the fact that Mayans didnt account for leap years so the date without leap years is actually may 2013, so the world would have ended already. And the mayans said the world would end like 5 times. Your idea is good though but I doubt rockstar will care

This whole 2012 feartheory reminds me of something...

Personally, I wouldn't believe it for a second.

But we all know what happened when John stopped pushing the button..