What are the odds?

v-man

Do you guys think that R* is going to announce the new trailer for GTA V tomorrow with a release on the 5th of April? It could be since between the first trailer and the second one will have been 5 months.

Besides don't forget that between the first trailer of MAX Payne and the second one was exactly 5 months.

Do you think next week will be GTA V's week?

No. Space between trailers isn't synonymous with every trailer. Production time goes into that. Its not like they have 4 trailers made already and they just like to f*ck with their fans. Nothing will be revealed/announced regarding GTA V until after Max Payne 3 is out.

Slim to none. We have to wait until AFTER Max Payne 3 is shipped out and ready to go. Ugh.

The news you speak of will come when you least expect it, just like the return of Jesus

Triple Vacuum Seal

The trailer comes sometime in April at the earliest IMO and the chances of that are still slim to none. June is your best bet.

Would've been in the coming days if MP3 wasn't delayed.

The trailer comes sometime in April at the earliest IMO and the chances of that are still slim to none. June is your best bet.

Agreed. I think more news will come earliest by the end of April and latest by July. Untill then find something to keep yourselves busy

ShnePmW.jpg?5

I think we're gonna get some details in April. Next trailer ? Not sure maybe after MP3 release.

The news you speak of will come when you least expect it, just like the return of Jesus

Haha. This man speaks the truth smile.gificon14.gifsmile.gificon14.gif

0.01 percent chance. R*'s marketing is all about Max Payne 3 till it's release not unless they suprise us but I highly doubt it.

yes it will only if:

The schedule for trailers is equal to that of MP3.

They know MP3 is more of a cult game and has a limited following so to announce more info on GTA would actually boost sales through subsidized marketing concepts. (GTA V trailer has more views on youtube than MP3 trailers. so to show more of MP3 you have to show more GTA)

GTA trailer #2 will not have a release date unless it is very broad like AUTUMN 2012 or HOLIDAY 2012 or god forbid, WINTER 2013. Giving a specific date for us to mark on a calendar will harm the sales of MP.

Given the fact that R* announced GTA, the series of MP isn't doomed or hurt. Either way the site gets views and at this point that is most of what the marketing annalists need to see.

Investors will keep eyes to paper as long as a GTA title is in the mix. None of them care about max sh*t 3. It's all about what R* is known for. Midnight club around? yup. how about GTA? yup. Table tennis? f*ck you. What is it that Activision will make headlines about? Rock band 14 or COD 9? People keep sh*tting their pants over CoD when its a barfed up expansion content re-released every single year.

I hope a trailer is out tomorrow for GTA but in reality I give it a chance of about 4/10 it can happen but it's doubtful

These threads are giving me AIDS

In that case, please stop f*cking with them.

Game Informer Cover reveal coming in few days, let's hope It's GTA V.

colgate.gif Hope so too. I'm keeping mine low though.

Same here, but wonder what could be their next cover story? Haven't really heard any big game announcements lately whatsthat.gif.

Triple Vacuum Seal

cookie.gif We've weathered the time well. You only feel like you're waiting when you're on the forums and this 5 months has gone by fast. Another 5 and GTAV will possibly be in my console monocle.gif (kind of...I can't really play it much until the summer of 2013 anyway because that's when I'm back from school).

UtricularEwe001

Same here, but wonder what could be their next cover story? Haven't really heard any big game announcements lately whatsthat.gif.

what about assassins creed 3- it was a big announcement monocle.gif

OT:

it's zero as they just released the multiplayer trailer for MP3.

they will announce one week before the trailer that they are going to release the trailer monocle.gif

what about assassins creed 3- it was a big announcement monocle.gif

OT:

it's zero as they just released the multiplayer trailer for MP3.

they will announce one week before the trailer that they are going to release the trailer monocle.gif

It was already a april's issue cover story.

Supernutz40
These threads are giving me AIDS

In that case, please stop f*cking with them.

Ha! U really nailed it there man! Seriously though, I would love to see a trailer soon, but I think its unlikely. We are just gonna have to wait until maximum pain in my ass is released, even then it might be awhile...

They know MP3 is more of a cult game and has a limited following so to announce more info on GTA would actually boost sales through subsidized marketing concepts. (GTA V trailer has more views on youtube than MP3 trailers. so to show more of MP3 you have to show more GTA)

Hey, maybe Rockstar could publish a series of new 1 minute GTAV Trailers, each one having a 2 minute Max Payne 3 ad at the beginning ! whatsthat.gif

I say the exact same date as GTA the book on the 2nd/3rd April 2012 (which it could actually be GTA V)

Rockstarts 'couple of months' comes to an end in april. 100% new trailer with release date by May 31st.

voyager4520

Absolutely no chance that the game will be released in April. The game hasn't been hyped enough in the media to drum up pre-orders.

A new trailer sometime soon, I'd put 50/50 odds on that.

Absolutely no chance that the game will be released in April. The game hasn't been hyped enough in the media to drum up pre-orders.

The 4 year quietness is the hype of R* new marketing strategy. I hope it is though, it should be.

Release hopefully this April or a week after MP3 in 2012 not 2013

The 4 year quietness is the hype of R* new marketing strategy. I hope it is though, it should be.

Release hopefully this April or a week after MP3 in 2012 not 2013

Can't tell if this post is a joke...... april or a week after MP3....your killing me here hahahaha

Next trailer late May/early June IMO.

I'm afraid that I must agree with this..

New trailer/info after MP3. Not before. :-/

(but I hope that I'm wrong)