Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,703 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

LotusRIP

Which button will you push?

Which button will you push?  

652 members have voted

1. 1. Which button will you push?

• RED
    • BLUE

AtomicPunk

Maybe you people think the same about eating meat. Let's do it, cuz animals are being killed anyway. Yeah?

No. I eat meat 'cause I'm hungry. When I get hungry, deer and squirrel die. Or McDonalds gets buisness 'cause I love cow too.

D.Dodge

If you kill someone from the third world you're probably relieving him/her from his/her suffering. So it's pretty easy.

Chukkles
If you kill someone from the third world you're probably relieving him/her from his/her suffering. So it's pretty easy.

Same can be said if you feed soemone in a third world.

Besides, I press red. LAWL. moto_whistle.gif

Eagles
If you  kill someone from the third world you're probably relieving him/her from his/her suffering. So it's pretty easy.

Same can be said if you feed soemone in a third world.

Besides, I press red. LAWL. moto_whistle.gif

Feeding them will prevent them from getting AIDS?

alien.gif

Dudes, red button all the way.

whittle13

I chose RED. There's no question about it.

if an African dies it won't affect me dozingoff.gif

MrGrandis

Null vote for me

mirmihir

Third World = Africa? Jeez. You guys are teh fail.

PMD3

I absolutely knew people would argue on this.

I'd pick Blue.

I'd just watch the sh*t on Youtube?

Fraizer
I push the red button on a daily basis, i buy a big expensive meal instead of eating cheap and giving the rest away, i buy expensive clothing i don't need.

I don't feel bad, people die every where everyday, every second, i could save a life, but why? Saving one life isn't really helping anything, in fact people living and having kids is making life worse and worse for every generation.

I agree with the first sentence. All of the first world amenities that we enjoy come at the expense of people living in third world countries.

If it meant directly saving one life, then I would never touch GTA again. You are saving the life of a mother, father, daughter, son, etc...

I wish it were that easy to "save" someone. I'd give up all of my possessions and become a monk.

There is a reason people are dying, its natures way.

Maybe natural disasters and disease are nature's way. But the kind of strife caused by multi-national corporations ripping off third world countries' natural resources, is certainly not nature's way. It is man's way, by which we abuse the poor, kill them, and drink their blood (not literally of course).

I am a guilty American.

Are you serious??? You are being a ignorant passive aggressive hypocrite... You say you wish it was that easy to save someone's life, and that you would give up all your possessions if it were that easy. Yet, you are not a "Monk", you say you are a guilty American, because you live in a country where you are free from slavery, can get medical attention, and you have rights... Is that why you Are guilty? The only reason you should feel guilty is that you come on here, pretending to be a saint, saying that you would give up all your possessions if it was that easy to save a life. You should start packing your bags son, cause is it that easy, all the money you spent on your high end computer you have listed in your sig would help more than one person to survive for a long time. But will you do that? Give up your splendiferous life on computer games to help out a third world countrys tiny starving disease ridden child? I highly doubt it. At least I was honest about what I said earlier. Jesus Christ, get off your high horse of ignorance and hypocrisy!

whittle13

Are you serious??? You are being a ignorant passive aggressive hypocrite... You say you wish it was that easy to save someone's life, and that you would give up all your possessions if it were that easy. Yet, you are not a "Monk", you say you are a guilty American, because you live in a country where you are free from slavery, can get medical attention, and you have rights... Is that why you Are guilty? The only reason you should feel guilty is that you come on here, pretending to be a saint, saying that you would give up all your possessions if it was that easy to save a life. You should start packing your bags son, cause is it that easy, all the money you spent on your high end computer you have listed in your sig would help more than one person to survive for a long time. But will you do that? Give up your splendiferous life on computer games to help out a third world countrys tiny starving disease ridden child? I highly doubt it. At least I was honest about what I said earlier. Jesus Christ, get off your high horse of ignorance and hypocrisy!

just press the red button, gay dozingoff.gif

JBanton
I red button, because it has more chance of destabilising a Ugandan warlord than liking a facebook status smile.gif

Gtaghost22

just press the red button, gay  dozingoff.gif

Stop acting tough on the internet please.. Thank you

whittle13
just press the red button, gay  dozingoff.gif

Stop acting tough on the internet please.. Thank you

sarcasm is hard to get across on the internet

K-E316

I keep pressing the red button but nothing is happening. sad.gif

Also, whose to say that the person who gets wealth and freedom doesn't turn evil?

samoja

Blue, i save someone's life, then i just download the game from torrent, end of story.

bscutajar
Blue, i save someone's life, then i just download the game from torrent, end of story.

If you pressed red you'd get it now, months before the actual release date.

MIKON8ERISBACK

The idea that I would be forced to make such a decision is laughable. Even if I don't get it on the first day, I have the financial resources to save up. Me buying a video game and someone in a third world country dying of starvation on account of a totally different cause have nothing to do with each other.

No vote.

stee_vo

Only morons would take the blue... Why would you give a lifetime of wealth to someone sho you will NEVER know?

There is thousands of people dying everyday, it's sad, sure, but it won't be noticed with just 1 more person.

So RED for me.

Gtaghost22
Only morons would take the blue... Why would you give a lifetime of wealth to someone sho you will NEVER know?

I swear i would do it if i have enough money..

TheDandyManCan

I chose red. my logic is that the person gaining the extreme riches and freedom could go on a power trip and deny other countrymen of these things.

FCM

I'm a good man. I voted blue. But just like anyone else, I'm a f*cking hypocrite. During the next week, I'll eat chocolate that's partly coming from some children in western Africa.

TargetTango

Red, I feel like an asshole now.

highgrade89
I'm a good man, blue for me.

icon14.gif

ddyoung

well since, i dont think my computer can handle gta5 atm, im gonna give a 3rd worlder freedom and wealth.

acmilano

I pressed red,but didn't bring enough war assets,so not only i won't get GTA V,but entire galaxy will be burned in big explosion.

zticky

i'd click the black button : evrey mothafuc*a that voted red dies and gta v will be realeased only in africa

KidInTheHall

I voted Red, why? Because like each and every one of you no good motherf*ckers we murder innocent people all the time in every GTA we play. None of our hands are clean. No one can pass judgement over the other. I am who I am, deal with it!

pilsvern

What about the butterfly effect ?

Imagine if you press the red button you kill the guy who will save your life in x years. about 0,0000000000000000001% happen chance

Or if you press the red button, maybe you will save the guy who will kill you in x years. 0,0000003% happen chance i think lol

Anyway... I would push the red one. its the f*cking third world after all.

Edited by pilsvern

lucy12345

Red. Most people with lots of wealth are miserable anyway so pressing blue would actually make the third world guy's life worse.

Billy Benedict

U people are some sh*t

I dont press the button and I go preorder gta 5