First Island Garage Problem

Illusive Prime

Illusive Prime

When i put a car,bike or what ever in the garage it dissapears the next time i check. Why?! :-/

Well known glitch, this stuff might help;

This is a well known glitch for all players. The trick is too just park the back of the car against the back wall.

LINK > Car's in my garage! I can't put cars in my garage

If i'm not mistaken, that is only a glitch on the PSP, as I have never had this problem on the PS2 version..?

However, this is a glitch with ALL GTA games-III, VC, SA, LCS, IV, and EFLC all have problems with disappearing cars-if you put more than 2 vehicles in a garage, it might or might not disappear(just a gamble on if it's gonna stay there or not)...This is more than likely a problem with the game's Spawn vehicle memory?

If you are playing the PSP version, cars will regularly disappear from garages. It's just a glitch, or a limitation of the PSP, or something. You can make a run to every garage after doing one or two tasks, or you will just have to not put anything valuable in garages.

In VC you can put 4 cars if i mistaken cos i tested it and saved but never put 5th car it could be dissaper 1 car

In VC you can put 4 cars if i mistaken cos i tested it and saved but never put 5th car it could be dissaper 1 car

The ONLY garage I ever had a problem with in VC was the Hyman Condo garage(the big one on the left of the save icon)....

The ONLY garage I ever had a problem with in VC was the Hyman Condo garage(the big one on the left of the save icon)....

yeah that garage lied me one time when i put 1 car and dissapered somehow o_O i played in computer

Edited by markusizr