quick Q about this site..

xLeon21

So is this site legit ??, because I've seen alot of sites about GTAV (and GTA in general) that are just run by some 10 year olds..

-- frequent updates, all the latest news etc etc --

appreciate it,

Leon

Kent Traffic Cop

Yes, this site is "legit."

It's been running for a very long time and has nearly half a million registered members. You won't find a more popular site for GTA-related stuff.

Hi Leon, welcome to GTAForums.

Legit in information that the general public knows? Yes we have our official news posted at the top of the left bar titled "GTA Network"

Do we know anything other sites don't? No, all we have is the official information posted to everyone. None of us are RockStar employees here.

Care to talk about GTAV? We have a section for that on the left side bar right under "GTA Series"

We also have an IRC channel.

fV9tG4b.gif

As these guys said, we are one of the biggest forums around. In fact, we have had actual official contact with Rockstar before. 4 mods/admins from this network were invited to NYC to preview GTA IV - by Rockstar themselves. You won't find a server kiddie making that list. We're legit, all right. tounge.gif

<link>

pkmTc.gif

The site if overrun by 10 year olds but is definitely not run by 10 year olds.

DJ-Jelly-Doughnut

Had you of browsed the forum before posting this I would have thought you could have answered your own question.

Had you of browsed the forum before posting this I would have thought you could have answered your own question.

I don't know. I'd assume V is the first port of call for many new members, and while there are other sections, you do get the occasional idiot.

I don't know. I'd assume V is the first port of call for many new members, and while there are other sections, you do get the occasional idiot.

Im not new to the series at all,, I have played GTA since GTA 2...

And ive searched the forums,, but that doesnt mean this site is for real

- anyway,, appreciate all the replies,, the site sounds like the place to be biggrin.gif