How many missions?

Meekail

169 members have voted

1. 1. How many missions?

• 200+

How many missions do you think there will be in GTA V?

As much as it takes to turn John Cena heel

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

I like to joke, anyways on topic, i think somewhere around 200 would be great for making the game last. It will be somewhere around the same amount of missions in IV

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

Choose 100.

GTA IV had 90 missions, right??

Anyway. The number barely means something. IV already showed they can start a mission, break it halfways and continue later, extending the actual time in-mission (The interview mission, that's the one I'm talking about)

FelipeVinhao

Guessing around 100, but hopeing for 200+. tounge.gif

LOL biggrin.gificon14.gif

Capricornus

Hopefully there will be 200+ missions, not including side missions. That's probably asking a bit too much, so I'll just vote for 100.

caprisig.jpg

jackass2009

150 because there were like 195-200 (at the most) missions in san andreas and they were too scattered. As odd as this sounds, I felt that IV ended too early, we'd just gotten into the serious Alderney mission, then about 10 missions later, the game ends. Somewhere in the middle is good for me.

Somwhere between 80 - 100 story missions (I voted 100) 200+ is bit too optimistic though tounge.gif

The longer, the better. Short games have less replay value. I don't know how many missions were in San Andreas, but it sure felt big in every way. I have replayed that game countless times, and it never got old.

150 because there were like 195-200 (at the most) missions in san andreas and they were too scattered. As odd as this sounds, I felt that IV ended too early, we'd just gotten into the serious Alderney mission, then about 10 missions later, the game ends. Somewhere in the middle is good for me.

There was only like 103 missions in SA if I remember correctly.

theworldfamous

I want more missions that move in and out of each other, and to be able to take on multiple missions, jobs and whatever.

That way a lot of the menial jobs aren't as senseless and you get less drive here, drive there KILL KILL KILL. That, and more chases and more options for stealth across the board.

There was only like 103 missions in SA if I remember correctly.

San Andreas had 104 missions, to be exact. Certainly not 200. That would have been overkill. I believe people are voting in this poll based on how many missions they want, rather than how many missions they believe there will be. I voted for 90.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Interesting to see quite a few have said 200 missions but anyhow i said 100 that was a good length and also even if they made it 50 missions but made them long, lots of things to complete and involved, then the game would still be a long one.

ikillionaire ii

Voted 100

Hope for 110-120 would be good

Quality>quantity though (obviously not the case for say 50 missions however)

Only a hundred missions (Storyline).

Spoiler Alert, if you haven't finished San Andreas don't watch

video.

Harwood Butch3r

Between 90 and 110 (Though that's pushing it). 200 sounds like too much of a drag. You'd get 100 missions in and realize it's only halfway.

cousinletsgobowling

I don't think it's a question of how many missions but how good they are. GTA IV had some good missions but most of them were too similar. Shoot this guy. Fight your way out of a building and escape.

To me I think San Andreas and even Vice City had very varied missions and not just shootings. My favourite is still SA. Think about it, missions where you have to drive a monster truck under a certain time. Burning a weed crop before the cops arrive. Having to operate a remote airplane and kill couriers. Quality over quantity I say.

100-130 main storyline missions.. With 60-70 side missions which makes it a totall of 200 missions, would be awesome if that happend

Supernutz40
Between 90 and 110 (Though that's pushing it). 200 sounds like too much of a drag. You'd get 100 missions in and realize it's only halfway.

I can see ur point, but personally I'd like as many as possible. The longer it takes me to beat it the more I think I will enjoy it.

Mokrie Dela

OT: 100

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

I like to joke, anyways on topic, i think somewhere around 200 would be great for making the game last. It will be somewhere around the same amount of missions in IV

94?

there was only a hundred dude