The GTA V Forum Strikes Back

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGqgizb3JDc

GTA Starwars parody for everyone who is annoyed with the lack of info.

Starring CJ as Boba Fett (CJ Fett)

and Dan Houser as himself

First off, not to act like the forum police here, but you can't advertise videos on here.

Secondly, were you even thinking when you made this video? If Dan Houser is evil, then why do you want to play his game so badly?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
First off, not to act like the forum police here, but you can't advertise videos on here.

Secondly, were you even thinking when you made this video? If Dan Houser is evil, then why do you want to play his game so badly?

I got to the point where i don't care i want more info NOW. NOW goddamn it Now!' (fists rise to the sky)

I got to the point where i don't care i want more info NOW. NOW goddamn it Now!' (fists rise to the sky)

Ok. Well making a video where you have star wars text for 1 minute, you flying on a jetpack for 2 minutes, and then beating to death a random person (who's supposed to be Dan Houser) in SA with brass knuckles, isn't going to get you any info. If you're really bored and don't have anything to do, why not go volunteer or something, instead of making crappy GTA youtube videos.

That video didn't even make me grin.

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Like I said at the beginning, it's a parody, not real life, that isn't really Dan Houser it was made for fun and for everyone who is annoyed with Rockstar for 1.Releasing a trailer that we hoped would be out SOON, not 12 months down the freakn track and 2.Bringing out Max Gayne 3 just so they can increase sales on it..just cause now they have our attention. That's why im annoyed, that's why I did the video, that's why i voiced my opinion

HydraulicWaRiOr
Like I said at the beginning, it's a parody, not real life, that isn't really Dan Houser it was made for fun and for everyone who is annoyed with Rockstar for 1.Releasing a trailer that we hoped would be out SOON, not 12 months down the freakn track and 2.Bringing out Max Gayne 3 just so they can increase sales on it..just cause now they have our attention. That's why im annoyed, that's why I did the video, that's why i voiced my opinion

Nobody said it was real. But it wasn't funny either. Funny or die. angry.gif