Safe House Music

DustyRider

Can I change somehow or turn off the music in Louis apartment? Nothing against latino music, it's just gets annoying overtime.

Edited by DustyRider

silent_hill_fog_signature_animated_by_ta

AlexGTAGamer

No I don't believe you can turn off the radio in Luis' apartment, unlike in IV where you could turn the radio off by shooting it.

Now that I think about it, where is the music coming from in Luis' apartment? I don't ever remember seeing a radio anywhere. confused.gif

There's a stereo on the left side of the door.
ya66p.jpg

Edited by DustyRider

AlexGTAGamer

^^

Ah okay.

Try shooting the stereo and see if that stops the music playing. If that doesn't work then that's it there's no way of stopping the music.

K, thanx I'll try that. But as you said if it doesn't work I'm gonna be stuck with it...

Edited by DustyRider

On Xbox 360 if you play your own music using the dashboard, all music in the game is silenced so it doesn't overlap. If you pause the dashboard music, the game's music is still silenced.

GTAboyWonder
On Xbox 360 if you play your own music using the dashboard, all music in the game is silenced so it doesn't overlap. If you pause the dashboard music, the game's music is still silenced.

I was just wondering, does the music also play outside of cars and during gameplay, or does it fade out when outside a vehicle?

user posted image

Hmmm nice bike

I was just wondering, does the music also play outside of cars and during gameplay, or does it fade out when outside a vehicle?

The music playing from the dashboard will continue to play, regardless over whether or not you're in a car or on foot or in the middle of a cut scene.

you can try to stick a sticky bomb on the setero then go out and detonate it smile.gif

Edited by Wass

Shooting/detonating the radio does not work, and I'm playing on PS3 so no custom music!
Idk why they didn't do that (custom music I mean), yeah on PS2 I could let it go with III era games but this!?

PS3 have the capability of playing custom music in some other games I have, so why not IV ugh...

Edited by DustyRider

I have another idea,go to pause menu>audio and low down the music level it will work,but you won't hear any music at any place! suicidal.gif

actually he can just turn it down in the safe house, and turn it up outside.

it's not like anyone spend much time in the safehouse, I mean what can you do there except watching tv (which is hilarious)

It should play whatever station you listen to the most like the SA in the wardrobes.

G1T