Embedding video

MrAfro77

I dont know how to embed a video in the post box

is it

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

You use right the YouTube tags, but you don't have to write the whole link. Only the youtube video code. Let me show you:

user posted image

Do you see the surrounded code? That's the code you have to paste. So, remember, the code after the '=' (without quotes), has to be pasted.

On YouTube, you're given a link for a video. For instance, let's take your video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf9xLn8bXoc

All you have to do is to put between the YouTube tags the code in Bold.

To get this...

...you post this.

pf9xLn8bXoc 

Dead (Retired)

Alrite thank you sir you have been very helpful

One more question are you a mod and can you do anything about my sig I would like it re-enabled, i posted a reply in the re-enble thread already and now I am just waiting

Edited by MrAfro77

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

BANHAMMER

You're welcome. icon14.gif

No, I'm just a regular member. I did see your post there, and all I can say is that the best would be just to wait. Right now you don't have a signature, and you'll most probably get it enabled when a staff member drops in, but to not get it disabled again, you'll have to keep your signature between the 500x150 pixels limit. If it'll go beyond that, you'll see RED lines/dots which will most probably get your signature disabled again.

Dead (Retired)

k thanks man

BANHAMMER