question

loms

I have one quest, I watches tutorials opcode database but I didn´t find good opcode for that what i want do. I want those opcodes what i need for script:

SCRIPT: if i have wanted level i can lose it if i press example numpad9 after thta wanted level will be cleared.

NOTE: I want myself make this i just want those opcodes what i should use.

>>>>EDIT<<<<<<: Michael.Knight1 Dont post your help you are not So goood !!!!!!!!!

You can find all of that in a Sanny Builder. Just type the word "wanted" in a Sanny Builder opcode database and you'll find all opcodes with that word. Same thing for a keys opcodes-just type the word "key". There's also all of the key_press numbers-click help on Sanny Builder for that. This tool has many stuff about SCM coding-I suggest you to read all that before you start with your scrypt.

MichaelKnight1

>>>>EDIT<<<<<<: Michael.Knight1 Dont post your help you are not So goood !!!!!!!!!

I warn you not to return from such comments Oh man 2030 ,

Edited by MichaelKnight1

I don't think you read any tutorial, because they start with things like opcode search.

You need to read and try to understand tutorials, because what you want to do is one of the most basic things possible.

0000: NOP:WANTEDwait 0if0AB0:   key_pressed <key number>jf @WANTEDPlayer.WantedLevel($PLAYER_CHAR) = 0jump @WANTED