Roman didin't availabe as friend?

Lauslim12

I've already completed the mission 'Bleed Out', and now I am on mission 'Crime and Punishment'. But Roman never calls for hang out, it always go straight to his voicemail/another call. Anyone know how to fix this? In my another savegame however, Roman is availabe as friend.

I've already completed the mission 'Bleed Out', and now I am on mission 'Crime and Punishment'. But Roman never calls for hang out, it always go straight to his voicemail/another call. Anyone know how to fix this? In my another savegame however, Roman is availabe as friend.

have you finished the game ?

have you finished the game ?

Yes i have in my other savegame. I just wanted to restart on other savegame (I miss the mission XD). And Roman won't even call me to hang out on that new savegame!

Given how annoying Roman can be I have to ask, is it really that much of a problem? Seriously - it may be a bug ... why don't you call Roman and see what happens, or play the game a bit more and see if the game continues with this bizarre behavior?

Problem solved, thank you. Already played the savegame more. And finally gained him in mission 'Shadow' along with Little Jacob.

Solved.