Instead of unlocking

StateofMind15

StateofMind15

Instead of having ranks stupid sh*t like that, the money you earn should be what unlocks things. You could have a competitive match loadout and a free mode loadout. Competitive match loadouts we use $$$ only earned from those matches. You could customize weapons, player, player animation and your slo-mo bullet. The slo-mo will show the last bullet that hit you, you could customize what it says on the side of the bullet.

Some other method of unlocking land mass is NOT STUPID, however, this has been a valid topic of discussion since I came here, because it was because of land-locks that I arrived at GTAF in 2003. GTA 3 and GTA Vice

I was not really liking the idea, I can see their motive for having it tied to main mission stories, but it also is something suitable for change in GTA historically

The problem can be seen relating to how you play Red Dead Redemption in fact, all the missions remain in the same land locked area, then when you unlock more, the idea of going back to the old stomping ground becomes obsolete?!? Well, not entirely, but with little left to do in SP mode

The real difference is in MP versus SP, and this is a concern as a stand-alone game for Single Player.

I'll admit the OP should use a better example. Since I don't know what he's suggesting, it's too limiting and specific, perhaps

Edited by Slamman

HydraulicWaRiOr

I don't think anyone really cares.

I think this belongs in either the wishlist topic or another multiplayer thread.

Nah, it's all WISHLIST since Rockstar won't take user suggestions, that's the official line anyway, what we want in these forums is users and gamers and fans to weigh in, that said, don't rag on a guy for his own personal ideas, it's ludicrous!