Grand Theft Auto V | Trailer #2 |

cryptorelic

locolow2011

I have no idea honestly, they could make the countdown public any second now, maybe april, maybe after the whole Max Payne info sh*tstorm goes away.

Nobody knows sh*t, and if they claim otherwhise they know less than sh*t, unless they are Rockstar themselves.

The first of Grand theft auto V trailer was amazing! bringing a 2nd trailer would be a Big bang For Fans around the world

user posted image

cryptorelic

May be this whole 2 4 0 5 story has something to do with the second Trailer. Don't you think people ?

Welcome to the forums! smile.gif I believe we'll get more info (or maybe even the 2nd trailer) on V on June, its earliest, because May is just too early for promoting another Legendary game title, why? Max Payne 3 might lose sales

To be honest, this has been posted many times before, but since you're new, I think people should be much nicer to you.

cryptorelic

Thank you for the signature cut. (: Didn't know that we have signature Rules here.

cryptorelic

Very much. Because Rockstargames is their developer. So, they have to be really carefully here while they bring out two big action games at the same time, or give us information on them at the same time. Did you see any News in the past 3 months ? Not really mate. And why ? Because they running wild with Max Payne 3 right now. After the whole Max Payne storm is over, we will get more information on V.

May be this whole 2 4 0 5 story has something to do with the second Trailer. Don't you think people ?

Nah, I'd say the box-art might be revealed at that time... it would be brain-dead by R* to wait 6 months and 22 days releasing a second trailer. I'd give them april.

GTA IV box-art was released 29 nov 2007, 5 months before the game was released. If GTA V was to follow the same pattern, the release-date would be around 24oct and that sounds plausible to me.

cryptorelic

Nah, I'd say the box-art might be revealed at that time... it would be brain-dead by R* to wait 6 months and 22 days releasing a second trailer. I'd give them april.

Well, they didn't gave us any information for the last 3 - 4 months. They actually don't care about "brain-dead".

Attention OP.

That title of the thread, made me sh*t my pants in joy, and then scream in rage

cryptorelic

QUOTE Attention OP.

Sorry ^^

Edited by cryptorelic

Supernutz40
Attention OP.

I think nobody here needs reply's like that. This is my first post here, i didn't know that its against the rules if you post a thread by your own way which is already posted.

Nobody deleted or locked it yet, so i have a good feeling that its not against the rules. If you don't like it and already made your mind on one of the others, just don't reply.

Just like we need another one of these threads.

Capricornus
We'll have it by May 24th for sure.

deepthroatgta4 himself confirmed it through messages to Zee.

LMFAO. I really hope you don't believe that Zee was being serious.

Anyway, I say the next trailer will be released on June 15th. Don't know why.

caprisig.jpg

cryptorelic

The best part in this post is "Don't know why". Why they would wait another month after Max Payne 3 comes out ? Trailer doesn't hurt sales of MP3, so why not in April.

As a matter of fact, you only can Pre-Order the Special Edition of MP3 until April. I don't know why they set April, but it seems like they want to make sure that the fan base is stable and THEN release other information's or Trailers.

I personally along with a few others on this forum believe that we will see a Game Informer blow out then a new trailer at E3 (with possibly a gameplay demo?). Although saying that R* aren't one to release media at E3 time because they know how much of an impact anything they release has.

Capricornus

The best part in this post is "Don't know why". Why they would wait another month after Max Payne 3 comes out ? Trailer doesn't hurt sales of MP3, so why not in April.

As a matter of fact, you only can Pre-Order the Special Edition of MP3 until April. I don't know why they set April, but it seems like they want to make sure that the fan base is stable and THEN release other information's or Trailers.

Indeed so. I don't know Florz, I would assume that releasing a GTA V trailer in April would deplete interest in MP 3, being that it will be released in May. Eve if it is just a trailer, being that it would be one of great magnitudes, it would overshadow MP 3 IMHO. I guess that's why I said June.

caprisig.jpg

cryptorelic

I personally along with a few others on this forum believe that we will see a Game Informer blow out then a new trailer at E3 (with possibly a gameplay demo?). Although saying that R* aren't one to release media at E3 time because they know how much of an impact anything they release has.

I don't even want a demo of this game. If you play a demo, you just lose that feeling of greatness if you play it again or the first time after you purchased it. I thank R* a lot because of the E3 story, they never really show something there and i just love that. They go straight ahead, set a release date, delay it one or two times and bring the game out.

I don't even want a demo of this game. If you play a demo, you just lose that feeling of greatness if you play it again or the first time after you purchased it. I thank R* a lot because of the E3 story, they never really show something there and i just love that. They go straight ahead, set a release date, delay it one or two times and bring the game out.

I don't mean a public demo released to the public, i mean a demonstration of the game on the E3 stage show.

There won't be a trailer next. There will be either a magazine spread or a R* webpage with details. I think it's coming soon though.

Dear GTAForums Community,

I was just in about to think what time may be the second Trailer will get released. I found this Page here, and just thought, why not asking the people for their mind q: I think, the second Trailer will arrive us in late April. Because Max Payne 3 Special Edition Pre-Order only goes until April. That could be a chance for a second Trailer or some other new Information.

If not April, i think it could be late May. After the release of Max Payne 3.

What do you think people ? Just let me know !

Are you sure you're american? That's sputnik, not english.

cryptorelic

QUOTE Are you sure you're american? That's sputnik, not english.

Im trying ^^

Edited by cryptorelic

cryptorelic

There won't be a trailer next. There will be either a magazine spread or a R* webpage with details. I think it's coming soon though.

Could also be possible. But i hope for a second trailer not just a magazine spread or a webpage with details. A Trailer is more excited if you ask me. But good idea anyway.

cryptorelic

I would REALLY like to bang that girl in your pic's brains out

Best Reaction of the day tounge.gif