R.I.P Free Mode

King Jose

Don't know if people have noticed but if you play Free Mode on Xbox live you might noticed the new toys modders have now. For one they can now teleport just about anywhere now on the map. The worst one of them all is now they can put other players on fire anytime they want now. Even if your in pause mode the fire won't go away until you die. Now I could stand the other mods cause all I had to do was stay away & not go near them but now they can set you on fire no matter where or how far you are from them & kill you.

Edited by King Jose

This is nothing new. I, myself, haven't ran into any modders in a long time while free roaming, but you meet all sorts of trash regularly. You pop onto a new Free Mode server and before you know it, you're either taking cover from twelve choppers or dodging shots from players who hide beneath the map. You can never win on Free Mode, unless you're a modding glitcher. You should stick to more competitive and team based modes; way less crap to worry about.

I got XBOX and PS3 and to tell you the truth, I'd Rather play on PS3 even tho most people don't have mics when you go into free roam, The only thing on XBOX that I might do is just roleplay.

Party Mode? Or add people to your friend list that aren't fa**ots and make a private Free Mode or something.

Party Mode? Or add people to your friend list that aren't fa**ots and make a private Free Mode or something.

True. I like your signature. I hate Colony Island because of corner shooters. Sometimes I wish I knew how to do it. But, I rarely play TDM anyways so what's the point, right?

There are some in DM but rarely. Multiplayer free mode CAN be FUN ALONE considering the option to turn off police and traffic <3

UberChargedCJ

There are some in DM but rarely. Multiplayer free mode CAN be FUN ALONE considering the option to turn off police and traffic <3

i've saw 1 in DM on PS3 with god mode it was a girl with a knife in happiness island

Edited by UberChargedCJ

i've saw 1 in DM on PS3 with god mode it was a girl with a knife in happiness island

I've only saw 1 hacker in my IV lifetime.

The map was Algonquin with Assault Rifles.

When the game started, all the weapon/health/armor pickups were off the map(if i remember correctly) and my opponent had god mode+rocket launcher. This was months ago.