looooooooool

S.T.A.R.S_Owner

SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE F**K UP!

Heres how to code a .cs or .cm script

Ill put in steps for you retarted bas**ds

1.Download CLEO and Sannybuilder.

2.Open Sannybuilder.

3.Code your script.

4.Compile it and by the way do not decompile it in which if you mess up your script you just open it again and make a new copy.

fastman92
{CLEO}0000: NOP// i will learn you how to use high-lever loop. Par example "while"while truewait 00AD0: show_formatted_text_lowpriority "Stay away from this white dog and learn the Engligsh before modding GTA" time 2000  end

Michael.Knight1

my email address is :

[email protected]

thanks and pleasse deji stop spamming

S.T.A.R.S_Owner

Hmm,your pretty good at coding fastman I copied and compiled(but didn't use) and it turned in successfully.

-DP-

{CLEO}0000: NOP// i will learn you how to use high-lever loop. Par example "while"while truewait 00AD0: show_formatted_text_lowpriority "Stay away from this white dog and learn the Engligsh before modding GTA" time 2000  end

Hahaha nice one icon14.gif

@Michael.Knight1 What the f*ck is wrong with you? Everyone here knows that you're not from the USA. We're not as dumb as you and you just removed your Yahoo Adress and quickly made a new MSN Adress. And LEAVE THE DOG ALONE!!!! biggrin.gif

Btw here's a pro tip for you: Instead of arguing with us here and making bad scripts, you should learn english. If you're really from USA then you won't succeed in life. With that english skill you'll probably wash a mexican's toilet or sell burger at McDonalds confused.gif

Edited by Dumbass-Productions

LINK/2012

And the dark side of the dog?

Node

This may be harsh but is certainly realistic:

Dude, even if you did manage to code a 'decent' script somehow nobody would download it for the fact that you are a total retard.

S.T.A.R.S_Owner

Here is what this guy has wrong with himself

1.Doesn't speak correct english.

2.Isn't a good coder and should not post in this forum.

3.This guy is a complete dumbass.

Edited by S.T.A.R.S_Owner

Michael.Knight1

Hahaha nice one icon14.gif

@Michael.Knight1 What the f*ck is wrong with you? Everyone here knows that you're not from the USA. We're not as dumb as you and you just removed your Yahoo Adress and quickly made a new MSN Adress. And LEAVE THE DOG ALONE!!!! biggrin.gif

Btw here's a pro tip for you: Instead of arguing with us here and making bad scripts, you should learn english. If you're really from USA then you won't succeed in life. With that english skill you'll probably wash a mexican's toilet or sell burger at McDonalds confused.gif

Strong sense that has been earned him when I was Oataatkd that someone had wronged or ignored me, that makes me hurt them or shouting them .

I'am From USA ... *saguaro st* in california city

my native english in not bad i'am 20

No problem if you are stupid and in particular deji .

resentment, anger and resentment ..user posted image

Jack

I think I got a solution for this Michael.Knight1 situation. Tell me if I'm wrong:

:Michael.Knight1thread 'MK' :Loadwait 0 Model.Load(#Michael.Knight1)038B: load_requested_models :Createwait 0 if    Model.Available(#Michael.Knight1)else_jump @Create$1 = Actor.Create(CivMale, #Michael.Knight1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)Model.Destroy(#Michael.Knight1):Checkwait 0 if  Michael.Knight1 is posting againelse_jump @CheckActor.DestroyInstantly($1) (without a fade he, he, he)end_thread

Simple formula doesn't it? Too bad we can't use it in a real life. BUT if anyone make a model of a Michael.Knight1 (the chances are zero to none) I think that my scrypt would be very useful.

EDIT: Sh*t! Huge error-I forgot to put a jump after the Actor.DestroyInstantly:

:Michael.Knight1thread 'MK' :Loadwait 0 Model.Load(#Michael.Knight1)038B: load_requested_models :Createwait 0 if    Model.Available(#Michael.Knight1)else_jump @Create$1 = Actor.Create(CivMale, #Michael.Knight1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)Model.Destroy(#Michael.Knight1):Checkwait  0 msif  Michael.Knight1 is posting againelse_jump @CheckActor.DestroyInstantly($1) jump @Load (There, problem solved)end_thread

Michael.Knight1

I think I got a solution for this Michael.Knight1 situation. Tell me if I'm wrong:

:Michael.Knight1thread 'MK' :Loadwait 0 Model.Load(#Michael.Knight1)038B: load_requested_models :Createwait 0 if    Model.Available(#Michael.Knight1)else_jump @Create$1 = Actor.Create(CivMale, #Michael.Knight1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)Model.Destroy(#Michael.Knight1):Checkwait 0 if  Michael.Knight1 is posting againelse_jump @CheckActor.DestroyInstantly($1) (without a fade he, he, he)end_thread

Simple formula doesn't it? Too bad we can't use it in a real life. BUT if anyone make a model of a Michael.Knight1 (the chances are zero to none) I think that my scrypt would be very useful.

EDIT: Sh*t! Huge error-I forgot to put a jump after the Actor.DestroyInstantly:

:Michael.Knight1thread 'MK' :Loadwait 0 Model.Load(#Michael.Knight1)038B: load_requested_models :Createwait 0 if    Model.Available(#Michael.Knight1)else_jump @Create$1 = Actor.Create(CivMale, #Michael.Knight1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)Model.Destroy(#Michael.Knight1):Checkwait  0 msif  Michael.Knight1 is posting againelse_jump @CheckActor.DestroyInstantly($1) jump @Load (There, problem solved)end_thread

and this for you jack , and pleasse stop spamming

{$CLEO}03A4: name_thread 'JACK' :JACKLOAD0001: wait 0 ms00D6: if Model.Load(#JACKJONES)038B: load_requested_models :JACKAVAIL0001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if Model.Available(#JACKJONES)004D: jump_if_false @JACK_11:JACKCRE0001: wait 0 ms00D6: if 0AB0:  key_pressed 50004D: jump_if_false @JACKCRE0001: wait 0 ms 04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor [email protected] with_offset 1.0 3.0 1.0 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 0 model #JACKJONES at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: set_actor [email protected] visibility 00050: gosub @JACKDES0002: jump @JACKLOAD:JACKDES0001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if 0184:   actor [email protected] health >= 50004D: jump_if_false @JACKDES0001: wait 0 ms 009B: destroy_actor [email protected] 0051: return 

Michael.Knight1

Jack

and this for you jack , and pleasse stop spamming

Sorry man but I just had to. Lots of errors in your scrypt:

{$CLEO}03A4: name_thread 'JACK' :JACKLOAD0001: wait 0 ms00D6: if (you don't need this)Model.Load(#JACKJONES)038B: load_requested_models :JACKAVAIL0001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if Model.Available(#JACKJONES)004D: jump_if_false @JACK_11 (you mean JACKAVAIL not JACK_11):JACKCRE0001: wait 0 ms00D6: if 0AB0:  key_pressed 50 (I don't think there's a 50 keys)004D: jump_if_false @JACKCRE0001: wait 0 ms (you don't need this)04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor [email protected] with_offset 1.0 3.0 1.0 (04C4:The game will crash because I'm not created yet, put it below create_actor JACK)009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 0 model #JACKJONES at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] ([email protected] [email protected] [email protected] is not defined, better use coordinates)0337: set_actor [email protected] visibility 0 0050: gosub @JACKDES (You mean JACKDIES not JACKDES-english error)0002: jump @JACKLOAD:JACKDES 0001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if 0184:   actor [email protected] health >= 50 (You should negate the opcode and put a smaller health like 1-by the way I'm immortal but nice try)004D: jump_if_false @JACKDES0001: wait 0 ms (You don't need this)009B: destroy_actor [email protected] 0051: return

-DP-

@Michael.Knight1 You're definetely not 20. I'm only 14 (soon 15) and my english is better than yours. And posting here an american flag and having an american flag in your profile doesn't make an american out of you.

And was it really necessary to doublepost and qoute those long codes? bored.gif

Silent

Your "native" English is f*cking bad.

But, on the other hand...

I do not know this country where is located [Tunisia]

Real, stereotypical American lol.gif (sorry for all real Americans out here).

Edited by SilentPL

fastman92

Native English speaker? Only retarded native English speak can speak like this.

It's time for you to approach a doctor in that case.

Does this video resemble your way of speaking English?

I know it's polish, though the main point of video is still noticeable without understanding what he says.

Edited by fastman92

-DP-

@Michael.Knight1

Translation of fastman92's text for you:

Real english speak? Only retard people say english like yours.

You better going to doctor.

You speak like video guy?

Me know it poland speak but you notice how guy talk anyway.

Deji

@Dehji, thanks for this discovery. Also i think your nick is bad as hell. Deji is not unique name, thereby it's hardly possible to find you on Google search. You'd better change into something unique.

What makes you think I want to be found on a Google search? My choice if nickname isn't based around what is unique, but rather what is personal to me.

@Michael.Knight1

Wow, sorry for letting out your little secret, but the accusation of spamming seems totally out of place (you do know what the word "spam" means, don't you?). It's pretty immature to keep accusing me of spam since this is my first post of the topic, and since the first time you threw that accusation, I hadn't replied. Also, since you use a lot of my code for your own projects, calling me stupid is an insult on yourself. Personally, I wouldn't be so stupid as to use a stupid persons code. And aside from a few digs, I've tried to actually be helpful in the past, but your ignorance doesn't make it easy.

And most imporantly.. wait... I'm getting bored of this post now. Bye.

S.T.A.R.S_Owner

Well put it this way your "english" grammer is sh*t nothing but sh*t. But now if you don't how to code or script LOOK AT THE TUTORIAL here ill give you the link http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=134970 ok? Look and find out.

Silent

Hey, calm down and look at his member group. I think he's not going to post anymore.

Deji

I have the strangest feeling this guy is KnightProwl. Even if he isn't, he has that name on his respect list. That guy also got banned for generally being a bad member and was quite demanding in the modding community: http://gtag.gtagaming.com/deji/fun/KnightProwlConvo.xml

It's in my fun folder for a reason smile.gif

S.T.A.R.S_Owner
This guy can be a dumbass