we demand info now

UtricularEwe001

UtricularEwe001

Hi guys biggrin.gif

i am relatively new to this forum ph34r.gif but i am following GTA franchise since GTA:SA

One thing that really bother's me for rockstar is why should they release a trailer for GTA:5,while the game is supposed to be still in development. suicidal.gif

is it to gain more publicity for Max payne 3 you may ask? and many of the fellow forumers will agree.

But don't you think this is kind a heart breaking cryani.gif for a hardcore GTA gamer like me to made a scapegoat for other rockstar titles. And don't say i'm a MP3 hater( i have already preordered MP3).we should have more interaction between fans and rockstar.

IF MY FELLOW FORUMERS AGREE,WE ARE going to make certain demands for rockstar and seeing that many of the other games have made some success EX: battlefield 3 blackout and mass effect 3 boycott).

1.WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY FOCUSING ON MARKETING FOR MAXPAYNE 3 BUT CAN YOU ATLEAST TELL WHEN CAN YOU RELEASE THE 2ND TRAILER FOR GTA:5

2.WE AS A COMMUNITY WANT AN OFFICIAL EXPLANATION FROM ROCKSTAR GAMES TELLING ATLEAST WHICH YEAR GTA:5 IS COMNG OUT? AND NO FEW MONTHS AWAY INFO NONSENSE.

and ofcourse this not going to happen without your support. i do believe if we can come together we can change how rockstar view their fanbase.come on rockstar we also have a heart inlove.gif

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future" - john.f.kennedy

ps-sorry for my englsh

cool.gif

God... everyone wants GTA ( no sh*t ) Nobody don't give a sh*t of buying Max Payne 3 confused.gif

user posted image

Welcome to the forum!

OT:

Can't you just be more patient? they've been making games for a decade now and even before that if you include DMA design) so I think they know what they're doing.We're all waiting for some info you just got to wait.

I demand a lock.

This is in every GTA fans' minds. You are the first one who expressed it though biggrin.gif

1-GTA is the biggest game franchise ever!

2- i'm the biggest GTA fan in the world

3- i WILL buy Max Payne 3 because every game made by R* is a masterpiece and i want to support them

UtricularEwe001
Welcome to the forum!

OT:

Can't you just be more patient? they've been making games for a decade now and even before that if you include DMA design) so I think they know what they're doing.We're all waiting for some info you just got to wait.

thank you

i am patient but i just don't understand the marketing strategy for GTA:5, WHY WOULD YOU WANNA RELEASE A TEASER TRAILER FOR A GAME THAT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED A YEAR LATER.I HAVE STUDIED MARKETING STRATEGY BUT SINCERELY I DONT UNDERSTAND MARKETING FOR GTA:5 mercie_blink.gif

Max Payne 3 was first announced in 2009, ...we didn't get a trailer til 2011, GTA Fans are whiny bitches!

just imagine If Rockstar released Max Payne 3 agent in 2009 or 2010... and for 2011 & 2012 EPIC! GTAV IS HERE!! I can only wish lol

user posted image

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I would like to ask the question, why in the Hell Rockstar announced Grand Theft Auto Five way way way way way back in November '11?

Now they must have thousands of angry, frustrated, bewildered and impatient fans who want this game NOW or at least want some new information.

It's been nearly 5 months now and we have been told bugger all. This is like feeding a dog a biscuit and then not giving the dog another one 'until he's a good boy' its so unfair of Rockstar to do this to their LOYAL fans and if they were going to release Max Payne 3 first, just to increase sales, then i feel that was a major blunder on Rockstars behalf, because they announced GTA V too early and Max Payne 3 sales will not be as high as they expected, because everyone, including myself, would rather spend my hard earned cash on GTA V.

So yes, we deserve at least an apology and some free gifts with our purchase of GTA V such as tshirt, money clip and maybe a soundtrack or 'making of' dvd of GTA V.

Shush. They aren't going to do anything just because you're getting impatient.

Damn kids.

31805323.png