103 members have voted

1. 1. What platform do you play GTA IV on

• Xbox 360
    • PlayStation 3
    • PC
    • None of the above (I don't play it)

Depends on "part" of the game.

Single player and add-ons: Xbox 360

Multiplayer: mostly PS3 and rarely Xbox 360 (if I have gold account)

UberChargedCJ

PC, i suck at playing games on consoles

you need to read the instructions in the console version if you don't want to be a noob in console version

I originally played on Xbox, then I got a PS3 and play it exclusively on there.

I was thinking of moving to PC so I can see GTA IV in it's final potential... is it worth the move (and the money)?

Harwood Butch3r

I was thinking of moving to PC so I can see GTA IV in it's final potential... is it worth the move (and the money)?

I went the other way. Had the game on PS3 (at launch), but now play the 360 version. smile.gif

I went the other way. Had the game on PS3 (at launch), but now play the 360 version. smile.gif

How about that haha. What made you move to the Xbox version?

I was still stuck in the PS2 era when IV came out. I was following the game since it was announced, and I had to wait to play it until February '09. It was a long wait, especially since I knew others were playing it (I was so desperate for it I spoiled the game for myself by watching Youtube videos of it).

You see, I originally wanted to get a PS3 but at the time they were too expensive, so I caved in and got a 360 arcade JUST for GTAIV. I played IV on the Xbox until I got the PS3 Slim for my birthday, making the PS3 my main platform.

Harwood Butch3r

How about that haha. What made you move to the Xbox version?

I was still stuck in the PS2 era when IV came out. I was following the game since it was announced, and I had to wait to play it until February '09. It was a long wait, especially since I knew others were playing it (I was so desperate for it I spoiled the game for myself by watching Youtube videos of it).

You see, I originally wanted to get a PS3 but at the time they were too expensive, so I caved in and got a 360 arcade JUST for GTAIV. I played IV on the Xbox until I got the PS3 Slim for my birthday, making the PS3 my main platform.

Curiosity I guess lol. It's amazing the similarities we have. Back when GTA IV came out I never owned a current gen console. My brother had a PS3, so I had to get the PS3 version.

I got a Arcade in 2009 (How about that?). After a year or so I traded in my PS3 version and got the 360 version. I guess another reason Igot it on 360 Is I bought EFLC on 360 and since I like keeping games ftom the same series on the same platform.

It felt strange having the 360 EFLC and PS3 GTA IV.

spaceeinstein

PC, because I love to mod with ease, and because the Video Editor is the best thing the GTA series ever had.

Hydro_PlayboyX

you need to read the instructions in the console version if you don't want to be a noob in console version

it's not that, i have been playing games on PC all my life so it feels weird playing on consoles, and i also prefer aiming on pc over auto aim

UberChargedCJ

it's not that, i have been playing games on PC all my life so it feels weird playing on consoles, and i also prefer aiming on pc over auto aim

are you good at playing multplayer on PC?

Edited by UberChargedCJ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BullworthAcademy

I play it on the Xbox 360.

• 2 weeks later...
friendly luggage

I play it on the 360 and PC and have EFLC on both of 'em. I love GTA IV so much, it's the best one they have made so far.

i play all my games on PC . PC is for me synonym of endless gaming experience (game modding,rig modding ..)