Gameinformer and GTAV

Hurrikane

Next Thursday is the reveal of the cover

Where is it said that the reveal will happen on Thursday?

Wow Fisher he def tweeted it was next thursday in the beginning of this week, I followed it up to him and the guy asking and I stated, Its GTA they do all the cover reveals, unless i am blind he deleted the tweet about next Thursday.

Next Thursday is the reveal of the cover

Where is it said that the reveal will happen on Thursday?

Wow Fisher he def tweeted it was next thursday in the beginning of this week, I followed it up to him and the guy asking and I stated, Its GTA they do all the cover reveals, unless i am blind he deleted the tweet about next Thursday.

It's either me or you who's blind. Can't see a Thursday word in his Twitter profile.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
I guess well have to wait and see really. I'm not a magazine subscriber and probably won't even buy any when V appears in it. Waste of money IMO.

But MPs due may right? So are you saying game informer subs will get the info (assuming V is featured after MP is out) in April?

If gta promotion begins in may, that says a nov/dec release date to me. Christmas?

But I don't think it will be. I don't think R* will begin pedalling V that close to MP. Call me sceptic but many people on this forum refuse to get MP because it's not V- childish IMO - so one can speculate that if V info is released the same month as MP then interest in MP will decline. I don't think R* will risk that

Enjoy your opinion, anyway on the GI subscriber info, the cover reveal for May 2012 is not yet released, however for all their covers they usually announce it at end of the month, so for May issues they will announce it end of March, Subscribers getting the may issue in the first week of April.

For June issue it would be end of April for the reveal, and so on.

I just it would be better to have the May cover for V, as if it is the June issues, people would be getting the issues Beginning of May and coinciding with MP, seems better that they give it to us May then it calms down during the end of April, middle of May MP, then Middle end of June trailer 2.

Keep In Mind That Chief Mag Is Coming This Next Week... So.. April, May Or June (When E3 Happens) Is Three Possibilities In A Row..

Oh! And I Have A Mysterious Thing To Tell Ya..

Gary Foreman (A Dev Of GTA V) Posted On Facebook A Photo Of The E3..

And I Commented There:

''Yeah.. I Hope To See New Information About Games That Has Never Being Talked After Release...''

And He Replied: Ha! GOT MY TICKETS

And Then He Removed The Comment.. Well. I Dunno If It Can Be Possible.. But I Admit That I'm Speculating That Rockstar Games Will Be On E3 On June

RockstarMark

a May or June cover reveal is very likely!

I would say: ' it should be, otherwise ........'

Haha, it's just my optimism and yeah it should be, otherwise...WE RIOT!

Just kidding, we will just have to sit back and play the waiting game. It's gotten beyond frustrating but they'll release info when they feel the need to, people throwing tantrums, is not going to make the information come quicker. The reality is no one knows for sure and it is all an educated guess at the moment.

However, definitively saying we won't hear anything before Max's release is as much of a guess as saying we will get a new V trailer next week. The fact is, no one thought we would hear anything about V before March, and we ended getting a trailer from out of the blue.

But I Admit That I'm Speculating That Rockstar Games Will Be On E3 On June

In July 2007, Los Angeles city, during E3. The place is behind close doors, GTA IV is shown to a selected number of journalists. Can it happen again? everybody is thinking to join IGN, ha? sigh.gif

@RockstarMark

Wise words.

Edited by FiS!!HeR

user posted image

Right before i posted this he had posted that the cover reveal is for next thursday and now it is missing from March 26 of his twitter, or am i losing it. But did R8 tell him to delete it or why would he delete it

Maybe nothing but MP is just about done marketing with info/trailers, another trailer for multiplayer but then thats about it.

The mag for May will be in the hands of people couple weeks, next week to announce it on Thursday everyone at PAX will be talking about it.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
But I Admit That I'm Speculating That Rockstar Games Will Be On E3 On June

In June 2007, Los Angeles city, during E3. The place is behind close doors, GTA IV is shown to a selected number of journalists. Can it happen again? everybody is thinking to join IGN, ha? sigh.gif

@RockstarMark

Wise words.

Well It's Possible.. That Boring Rumors Of The Style: Oh I Have Some Hot News From An Ex-Employee'' Said That Rockstar Will Have A Playable Demo At E3 .. But.. We Never Trust On Rumors..

@Hurrikane

Why is SleepingDogs interested in GTA V? monocle.gif

There is room for two. Love open world games only. Glad to see Hong Kong being done. Never been their and I will be lost in the city for long time i am sure.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
user posted image

Right before i posted this he had posted that the cover reveal is for next thursday and now it is missing from March 26 of his twitter, or am i losing it. But did R8 tell him to delete it or why would he delete it

Maybe nothing but MP is just about done marketing with info/trailers, another trailer for multiplayer but then thats about it.

The mag for May will be in the hands of people couple weeks, next week to announce it on Thursday everyone at PAX will be talking about it.

What Game Is This Hurrikane ?

So next Thursday is when we are officially getting the reveal of the May cover right?

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

user posted image

Sleeping Dogs probably

user posted image

Sleeping Dogs probably

What gave it away? tounge.gif

user posted image

Hey Buddy, it is sleepingdogs which comes out Summer, probably August as seeing Square last year released Dead Island first week of Sept and did very well in sales. This was originally True Crime Hong Kong. This is gonna be a sleeper, i havent see a game do some of the things they are going to do, they have on their team at UnitedFront who is making the game, guys from EA who made need for speed Rockstar guys from Vancouver, and the batman crew.

@King yea he Reiner tweeted right before this that it was next Thursday, he tweeted it on the 26th not there now. However like some have said it could be the new MOH, but in any case, it is either the May or June issue to reveal V. Because Reiner said in his tweet his jaw was dropping, would he say that since a trailer was released already, however their hasnt been no screens of the game other than the trailer. So i think we are close to a full reveal.

Edited by Hurrikane

^ Thanks! Going to mark that day on my calendar.

We haven't had any screens of V yet. Just trailer stills. So it's really possible.

Here's to hoping!

kSTG7.png

^ Thanks! Going to mark that day on my calendar.

We haven't had any screens of V yet. Just trailer stills. So it's really possible.

Here's to hoping!

Yea they have done Halo, AC3, Last of Us, RE6, what other game is their to make your jaw drop, i mean Battlefield 3 was on frostbite i am assuming MOH will be also so can that make your jaw drop. COD nah, Bioshock and borderlands not really. Can we all think of any other options in which the games are coming out in the holidays that would be featured. May and June issues are hot items also. Summer not at all.

Last of Us - check

Halo 4- check

RE6- check

AC3-check

Bioshock inf October 2011 check

Borderlands 2- September 2011 check

Any EA game- nah

NEW MOH- maybe

NEW COD- nah

Agent nah

Slim pickens to sell a lot of issues, any other ideas.

I really can't think of any other games...

Wasn't the cover story for GTA IV a May issue?

kSTG7.png

I suspected, possibly, EDGE gaming magazine, but looking at their latest issue, no sign of GTA mentioned

Maybe it's time to drop Reiner an email? I noticed my mailer has his addy on record!

Edited by Slamman

I really can't think of any other games...

Wasn't the cover story for GTA IV a May issue?

Yea GI had the cover reveals for VC, SA, and IV also. Yea IV was a May cover.

http://www.grandtheftautoiv.com/Grand_Thef...former_May_2007

Hmmm... perhaps V will be too!

We will know very soon. smile.gif

kSTG7.png

I know a friend... Lets say that he knows a lot of info...And i'll just say this,

It's nothing like the previous Grand Theft Auto games, it's different.

I'll add this too: It's realistic.

Not as often you would see a person pull out a RPG out of their coat pocket.

G1T

Well put together thread hurrikane. I do hope it is a GTA V reveal.

Edit: Nevermind just watched the new sleeping dogs trailer. (Looks brillant!)

Edited by gmcb007

Joking about GTA IV's weapon system, someone put it as "Will we pull a weapon out of our ass"?

Makes me laugh, but I've no qualms. In Clover Leaf, there was a big cash totebag, Niko carried that, people assume his gear could fit in that if he needed to haul tools, or in a trunk with better access (then calling a Friend) However, I'm not buying into your tip as reality, It's natural to assume they will do some tweaking to the elements of GTA

Joking about GTA IV's weapon system, someone put it as "Will we pull a weapon out of our ass"?

Makes me laugh, but I've no qualms. In Clover Leaf, there was a big cash totebag, Niko carried that, people assume his gear could fit in that if he needed to haul tools, or in a trunk with better access (then calling a Friend) However, I'm not buying into your tip as reality, It's natural to assume they will do some tweaking to the elements of GTA

Do you remember when the first SA details were revealed there was apparenty a trunk feature for your weapons? There was even a screenshot of it.

Hah, Don't believe me of you like.

but the clothing you wear is based on how much weapons you can carry.

So, instead of pulling a weapon out of your ass, you can pull it out from your trench coat.

G1T

RockstarMark
I know a friend... Lets say that he knows a lot of info...And i'll just say this,

It's nothing like the previous Grand Theft Auto games, it's different.

I'll add this too: It's realistic.

Not as often you would see a person pull out a RPG out of their coat pocket.

Maybe your friend thinks he knows a lot of info, but thinking something and actually knowing facts are two different things bud. Care to elaborate haha...

user posted image

Sleeping Dogs probably

What gave it away? tounge.gif

I could tell because I knew those symbols on top of the car were also from sleeping dog game play videos

Hah, Don't believe me of you like.

but the clothing you wear is based on how much weapons you can carry.

So, instead of pulling a weapon out of your ass, you can pull it out from your trench coat.

Sounds f*cking gay. I'm cool with pulling weapons pretty much outta thin air. Running around with a bunch of stupid sh*t needed to carry weapons kinda takes away some freedom. Freedom to dress fresh as f*ck

Sneakerhead.

Do you remember when the first SA details were revealed there was apparenty a trunk feature for your weapons? There was even a screenshot of it.

I think you are talking abut the screenshot that had CJ standing over the trunk of a savannah, if so that was from a mission.....