4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

dating gta fans?

universetwisters

universetwisters

are your boyfriends/girlfriends gta fanatics, like you? My ex girlfriend and I were huge grand theft auto nerds. we'd just play gta san andreas all the time & had a good time at it

What's a girlfriend?

Good question! biggrin.gif

Gosh.... they're the ones that do the cooking and cleaning. Some do bookkeeping too, but not good for much more.

• KEKW 1

To be serious, my girlfriend hates every little aspect about GTA, so she begins to hate me whenever I play it. Plus, she never sees me playing as she's up to her eyeballs in laundry to fold.

On a slightly unrelated note, have you ever noticed how there are two default 'cool' settings on the internet when referring to women? There is the edgy male feminist, and the Neanderthal misogynist 'stay in the kitchen' guy. Both equally amusing, but for different reasons.

U R B A N I T A S

Most of the girls are not interested in Video games. They rather spend their time either cooking or hanging out with friends. Even if girls love to play GTA, then they'd even fail in the very first mission.

Triple Penetration

I know far more girls that play Nazi Zombies and wouldn't touch GTA. I think it's because of all those manly sexual innuendos and stuff like that.

I've never had any girlfriends interested in GTA, let alone any video games, but I have of course met girls who are interested in video games. One of them who lives in Mexico needed my help in beating General RAAM from Gears of War because her sister was useless at it.

I'm unfortunately in agreement with El Zilcho's statement about the viewing of women when it comes to gaming. It's a bit bullsh*t. If someone's fun to play with, I don't much care if they're a guy or a chick.

Most of the girls are not interested in Video games. They rather spend their time either cooking or hanging out with friends. Even if girls love to play GTA, then they'd even fail in the very first mission.

That's some USDA grade A misogyny right there. Stay classy.

• Realistic Steak! 1

4XEtraA.jpg

I'd say it's best to avoid playing video games with the fairer sex because she'll get the impression you're a future wifebeater.

If you're afraid that the broad can't tell the difference between a fictional video game and real life, then you've got more problems than her thinking you're a future wife beater.

4XEtraA.jpg

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I went out with a girl who played VCS on her PSP, but that's about it. The only other girl I ever went out with also played video games, but she was more into Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kingdom Hearts, and she was 12 at the time.

My woman knows her place. As I was telling the bloke in the delivery room waiting area over cigars and scotch, girls are rubbish at videogames. Their gentle disposition and emotions make them all useless killers. The only game my woman can occasionally beat me at is Cooking Mama, and let's just say she's had more practice, am I right? But she knows better than to attempt to beat me. Like for like and that. Being the proud homemaker that she is I must say she's good at The Sims. But the silly mare is always forgetting to pay the bills and leaving her poor Sims hungry. I bet she's glad I'm around to earn the cheddar haha.

ph34r.gif

user posted image

The past few girlfriends I've had haven't been against the game - rather, they've actually owned a copy of at least one of them, and while the missions and structure don't exactly appeal, one girl's eyes lit up when I said she could get her money back if she ran over a few more people. My current missus... I'm not sure actually, she knows I come on here and she's still putting up with me so it can't be all bad.

My ex absolutely kicked my ass in Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja, I still to this day can't beat her highscores and it absolutely irks me. Infact I've already just resigned to permanent defeat as seeing her damn name on those highscores just infuriates me too much to play.

Damn you, woman.

What's a girlfriend?

What's a girl?

What's a friend?

<:(

I don't know any girl that plays GTA.

I think I'd feel a little odd if my girlfriend was better at GTA than I was. I'm not saying I'm brilliant, and I'm trying to avoid the sexist hammer, but it'd just be strange for me.

One girlfriend I had liked Tony Hawk video games. That is about as close as it gets. Girls tend to be interested more in, um, well, girl things.

Mine likes gin. That'll do me.

Too much and it'll do everyone in the room.

What, the gin will or my girlfriend will? wink.gif

What, the gin will or my girlfriend will? wink.gif

Not sure yet, there's still half a bottle. biggrin.gif

Mister Pink

My ex was interested in watching me play L.A. Noire. At first I thought she was being polite but one time we were smoking a blunt and she suggest I slap on L.A. Noire.

She used to like playing Peggle, you know stuff where you don't have to learn the controls and I always thought she looked cute playing the Xbox.

My wife is something of a gamer but never played a gta game.

She has so much exposure that it is common for her to bust out a line from the series though. 'He killed my brother' and 'that is my cab are the most common.

You can help with graphics for an Xbox game.  Check out this thread here at GTAF for more info.

FREE!!! FREE!!! Free copy of my crappy little Xbox/Windows game NewZerk!!! <--Click to redeem free code!

MBMP1oP.png

I think I'd feel a little odd if my girlfriend was better at GTA than I was. I'm not saying I'm brilliant, and I'm trying to avoid the sexist hammer, but it'd just be strange for me.

In general I don't like people being better than me at things I like to do. I'm willing to learn from them but if I'm in front of other people, I feel lame for it.

SO MANY INSECURITIES!