GTA 5: Leak - Map, Multiplayer, Release Date

TinTinn

I've actually seen that guys,YouTube videos before.

His got some good information and all. When he was explaining about having 5 stars and the police will look for you for about 40 hours or something? I knew from there that it just didn't seem right. Although, the others like showing how the traffic is on the radio station seemed quite real. I'm going to start to subscribe to this guy, he finds some pretty decent stuff on GTA V..

That's not what I'm doing if other people were posting what you post, then I would post the same things to them. It's not a personal vendetta or anything.

I know its not personal, you just think i'm a troll. right? Now give me a reason why you think i'm a troll (you know you do)

this isn't the place for it, I'll PM you.

That's not what I'm doing if other people were posting what you post, then I would post the same things to them. It's not a personal vendetta or anything.

I know its not personal, you just think i'm a troll. right? Now give me a reason why you think i'm a troll (you know you do)

this isn't the place for it, I'll PM you.

Ok.. Go ahead

Edit: @the Mods sorry being off-topic again smile.gif

Edited by Gtaghost22

Long_Haired_Boy

Rockstar North fire someone recently? Lol.

April.

HydraulicWaRiOr
My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate from Rockstar says this is fake.

Thanks for being a smart ass about it, if you don't have anything worth while to write, why post it.

You most obviously didn't comprehend the Spaceballs reference. Woo, tough crowd. :X

Supernutz40
I would have posted a picture of the message to one of the many other posts u refer above...

What?

U refer to many other posts about this topic, I was (sarcastically) implying that u should have posted the message in one of those other threads. Seeing as how u went to all the trouble to PM the guy about it, why not show us? U certainly post enough on this forum, and everyone loves to see a fake debunked.

UtricularEwe001

Obviously fake people mercie_blink.gif haven't you forget that rockstar said they would never go to E3 or I am wrong? ph34r.gif

Obviously fake people mercie_blink.gif haven't you forget that rockstar said they would never go to E3 or I am wrong? ph34r.gif

I don't think they said they'd never go to E3, they just haven't attended in the past few years I belive. Heck most of the time they don't do big shows to often, they mainly just release info when they think it's right. (Which is rarely, and very erratic)

Back to the topic of these Leaks or rumors or what not, I rember seeing most of these before awhile back, but still thanks for posting it TC, after all someday we might actually hit the info jackpot.

@Ghost... Sorry man, wasn't trying to get on ur case about it.

No need to apologize mate smile.gif

Yep, sorry, we've seen this before and it's fake.