GTA 5: Leak - Map, Multiplayer, Release Date

TinTinn

Wondering through YouTube videos and discovered this video. It is basically an average gaming 'blog' and he gives some pretty good

information. Click here to see the original article with person had written; you can't become GameSpot removed it... a little sus if you ask me.

Description from video.

Here is the article:

I am a friend of someone who recently got sacked from RockStar North for general misconduct. Because one contract to RockStar covered everything, including secrecy, and his contractual obligaton was now removed, he was legally allowed to spill the beans on Rockstar's upcoming GTA V. And he is making damn sure everyone knows about it.

1. The protagonist will be one character, and one character alone. His name is (as some rumours said) Albert De Silva. He's a half hispanic man who was once part of a crime family in Vice City. He decided to settle down and have kids in Los Santos. He has one son called Kevin De Silva who is your stereotypical CoD player. He's lazy, useless and shouts racial abuse online and is really into FPS games. Kevin does admire his Dad though.

2. Multiplayer will hold 32 people on the Xbox and PS3. I wasn't told how many were able to be on the PC. Just like in RDR, players will be able to form Gangs. These gangs are not ranked through XP anymore, but via Reputation. Instead of gang hideouts, you can do jobs that range from robbing a launderette to breaking into a military base and stealing state-of-the-art weaponry. The Gang leader has much more control over his or her gang by being able to rank members of their gang and setting more specific objectives to specific members of their gang. Gangs can have their own territory but this only applies to areas inside the city of Los Santos.

3. The map is about 5x as large as the GTA IV map and the City of Los Santos takes up just under half of this area (so it's a bit bigger than 2 GTA IV Liberty Cities).

The map is (like most GTAs) separated into three different sections. 4. Planes are flyable, they range from World War 2 fighter planes to Private Jets.

5. Cars and guns are customisable to an extent, for example, you can customise a gun to have a suppressor on it and you can install nitrous into cars.

6. The protagonist is the "rich guy" from the GTA V debut trailer. You get to learn more about this man in the second when he talks about his troubles. You only see the protagonist twice in the trailer. First time is the side of his face and second time is when he is driving a Deceptor (Audi R8). The people robbing the jewellery store are just with the protagonist. He is driving the van ready to get away.

7. Gunfights are more realistic. When you are shooting a gun out of a window of a car, depending on how fast it's going you will have troubles aiming due to shaking cameras.

8. The game is due in May 2013. A more specific date has not been decided because the game is still needing 6 months to be fully developed. They will have a playable demo at E3.

9. Police chases are now way more than either running or driving. Depending on how wanted you are, police may bring out riot shields and flash bangs. 5. When someone reaches 4 star wanted level, there will be a radio warning on some stations.

10. Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don't know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio. 7. The in-game TV now has many more channels

11. The protagonist DOES NOT die unlike in the last two Rockstar games.

12. The underworld actually has a working economy that you can contribute too by buying and selling drugs, weapons and illegal cars in single player.

13. The protagonist can take drugs which will have some effects. But smoking weed on the streetwalk will lead to getting a one star wanted level.

14.Police cars will go after you if you're obviously breaking the speed limit. Having high speed crashes will also damage your health.

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

Capricornus

LMFAO I am almost certain there was a topic about this sh*t not too long ago.

caprisig.jpg

LMFAO I am almost certain there was a topic about this sh*t not too long ago.

In that case

suicidal.gif

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

Its Fake mate and it was posted many times before.. Also i PMed the guy who made the video (on youtube) and he told me that he made these stuff tp. PM (on youtube) him and see for yourself

Its Fake mate and it was posted many times before.. Also i PMed the guy who made the video (on youtube) and he told me that he made these stuff tp. PM (on youtube) him and see for yourself

Can you post a screenshot of that message then please?

I delete my inbox messages regularly everyday mate... that message is about 5 days old, sorry dude but believe me its fake, message him and he might reply like he did with me

Edit: if you dont have a youtube account, make a new one it doesnt take more than 3-5 minutes

I delete my inbox messages regularly everyday mate... that message is about 5 days old, sorry dude but believe me its fake, message him and he might reply like he did with me

I will, but I don't know why you'd delete a message like that, that gives actual proof it's fake.

confused.gif

If you were fired from a company, you would still have a contract obligation swearing you to secrecy. Big companies such as Rockstar don't like such information getting out too easily.

If you were fired from a company, you would still have a contract obligation swearing you to secrecy. Big companies such as Rockstar don't like such information getting out too easily.

That's what I was thinking.

I'm 101% sure this is bullsh*t.

I will, but I don't know why you'd delete a message like that, that gives actual proof it's fake.

confused.gif

I delete every message after i read it not just this one.. also its kinda obvious that bullsh*t he said was fake.. so i didnt care that much about the message

HydraulicWaRiOr

My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate from Rockstar says this is fake.

My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate from Rockstar says this is fake.

[supreme]

Thanks for being a smart ass about it, if you don't have anything worth while to write, why post it.

[supreme]

Thanks for being a smart ass about it, if you don't have anything worth while to write, why post it.

He was being sarcastic you know.. he is always like that (sarcastic, funny)

Supernutz40

confused.gif

I delete every message after i read it not just this one.. also its kinda obvious that bullsh*t he said was fake.. so i didnt care that much about the message

I would have posted a picture of the message to one of the many other posts u refer above...

It kind of makes me mad that people seem to think that the guy who makes the videos is the one who made up these rumours.

But yeah, the first line of the 'leak' is where the whole thing falls apart. When you sign something that states you'll keep your f*cking mouth shut until the game is released, it keeps going whether you keep your job or not. Rockstar would have made that guy bite the pillow way before he got around to telling someone about V.

[supreme]

I would have posted a picture of the message to one of the many other posts u refer above...

What?

What?

He's saying you're full of crap, and I agree. As I said above: "Ollie43 doesn't make up the rumors."

So why would he admit to making the whole thing up? He wouldn't.. thus, you're full of it

What?

He's saying you're full of crap, and I agree. As I said above: "Ollie43 doesn't make up the rumors."

So why would he admit to making the whole thing up? He wouldn't.. thus, you're full of it

Exactly, so why would he be making this all up. I PM'd Olli anyway.

What?

I'm not lying.. go ask him and see for yourself

What?

I will, and if he says he did make it up, I'll post a screenshot and apologies to you, but for now.

What?

I will, and if he says he did make it up, I'll post a screenshot and apologies to you, but for now.

He will say he took the old romours and "leaks" and changed some stuff and made up and added another.. Like he said to me

Edit: i forgot to say this topic will probably get locked before he even replies to you.. LoL

Edited by Gtaghost22

He will say he took the old romours and "leaks" and changed some stuff and made up and added another.. Like he said to me

Edit: i forgot to say this topic will probably get locked before he even replies to you.. LoL

All TinTinn has to do is request the topic stays open until he can get a pic.

Reporting his post so you can't be proven wrong is messed up.

I didnt reports his post after we started the argument.. i reported the whole topic when it first read it and noticed it was posted many times before, also i cant be proven wrong because i'm telling the truth, i'm not trolling. and please mate stop disagreeing and hating on my posts every time you see me post, i'm not a troll and i did nothing to you. Thanks

Edited by Gtaghost22

Wasnt there a topic on this earlier today that said it was fake? Well anyway it looks like total BS to me..

I didnt reports his post after we started the argument.. i reported the whole topic when it first read it and noticed it was posted many times before, also i cant be proven wrong because i'm telling the truth, i'm not trolling. and please mate stop coming to every topic just to disagree or hate on my posts (if you saw them) i did nothing to you. Thanks

That's not what I'm doing if other people were posting what you post, then I would post the same things to them. It's not a personal vendetta or anything.

That's not what I'm doing if other people were posting what you post, then I would post the same things to them. It's not a personal vendetta or anything.

I know its not personal, you just think i'm a troll. right? Now give me a reason why you think i'm a troll (you know you do)