do you think rockstar should put memes

Ps3blaze22

do you think rockstar should put memes in GTA V  

164 members have voted

1. 1. do you think rockstar should put memes in GTA V

• Yes.
    • No.

Hi, guys do you think rockstar will/should put some memes in GTA V? maybe something like a ped saying 'U Mad' or troll faces on some in-game webistes or something like this

Sorry if this was discussd before,

I like internet mems (esp. troll faces) but i dont think that would work in a masterpiece game like GTA, maybe something like "U MAD" could work, but leave the other sh*tty memes to saints row

AlexGTAGamer
No i was offline the last 3 hours so i didn't saw your post, sorry

Ah okay, it's just that I found it awfully strange that you mentioned almost the exact same thing that I had posted in another thread.

Minds think alike and all that.

if you are serious about your question i am forced to wonder if your a moron....

yes iam being serious, im not asking for huge troll faces on building or sh*t like this, i'm asking for simple stuff like some ped shouting 'U Mad' or a troll face easter egg on some in-game websites thats all

Eh, memes are kind of funny on the internet, but anywhere else and I don't think I'd have all that much appreciation for them. I'd rather R* just stick with their own humor instead.

nope.avi

Memes should stay on the internet, where they belong, in the dark grimy alleyways of 9gag and Reddit. Then again, the talk radio in GTA IV had a reference to "the internet is a series of tubes", but that's like, vintage internet (well, 2006, which would have coincided with when GTA IV was being developed, but whatever), not like these rage comics and advice animals and My Little Ponies you kids throw around today.

not like these rage comics and advice animals and My Little Ponies you kids throw around today.

mercie_blink.gif looks at userpic. usrsbro?

On-Topic:

No, Meme's are funny the first few times you see 'em, but that's it.

As an easter egg why not.

But I'd rather have new meme worthy things come out of the game, like Arrow to the Knee that came from Skyrim, or Maurader Sheilds from Mass Effect 3, you know new memes haveing to comeing from GTAV.

As an easter egg why not.

But I'd rather have new meme worthy things come out of the game, like Arrow to the Knee that came from Skyrim, or Maurader Sheilds from Mass Effect 3, you know new memes haveing to comeing from GTAV.

yeah that would be cool, but having small memes like "U Mad" and troll face easter egg could work tho

AlexGTAGamer

That's actually a pretty good idea.

GTA SA had "All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!"

&

GTA IV had "Cousin let's go bowling" with "YELLOW CAR!"

That's actually a pretty good idea.

GTA SA had "All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!"

&

GTA IV had "Cousin let's go bowling" with "YELLOW CAR!"

Yeah, and it's bound to happen, I mean just about every game has atleast one meme worthy saying, or something in the gameplay that deserves a meme.

Kinda like GTAIV, I saw a pic and it had Niko's face and was like Steals a Millitary Helicoper, But pays for his hot dogs. lol.gif

oblivionskate

meme's don't last. I think if you put a popular meme in the game now and play the game a year later it would make the game seem dated. idt rockstar would want that. "gotta think ahead!"

Hahaha that would be funny. R* should make a in game website and put fake info about the game in it with a troll face or something like that.

Kent Traffic Cop

No. Why would you do that?

I like seeing billboards with funny stuff that relates to the real world (certain brands, but the name is changed slightly) but memes should be left out.

Everywhere I go, all I ever see is the bloody troll face and it's getting boring VERY quickly.

You think R* have such lousy humour?

If anything, a meme will be invented out of GTA V one way or another.

Only if they appear in a way that mocks the kids who use them. cool.gif

Edited by Deadly Target

dansgas1000

Are you serious?

Anyways this reminds me of something i saw on youtube yesterday:

(Sorry its in 240p i guess some people like recording using a potato sad.gif

no, tired of all this trollfaces around the web, but I think they might make fun of memes itself, like draw their own troll-faces etc... that would be interesting)

Mister Pink

I'd love to find some graffiti of a trollface somewhere for the laugh. Or maybe something more obscure.

I can't believe the results are this close to tied. Memes are internet fun, I don't want them in my games, damn it. It's bad enough that they've become mainstream in real life.