[REL]Beta Sweet

MarkNiko

Since megaupload has been taken down, and it was the place i uploaded yhe beta sweet skin i made back in 2009, alot of people have been pming me for it, so here it is!

Someone bumped my old topic not long ago, back then my english wasnt good, so i'd say let that topic die.

Here is some of the screenshots from the old topic

user posted image

user posted image

The example picture of the beta Sweet skin made by R*

user posted image

I also made a small updated version of it, since the old one looks kinda strange at the collar area, and i also welded the holes that Sweet has in his hands in the non cutscene model.

The newest version aint much different, just a little better looking if you ask me.

I didnt take any pictures of the new version since you wouldnt really notice anything unless you are playing with the skin.

Im awaiting aproval on GTAGarage Untill it get aproved there, use this link

Download

G The Generous

thank you for reupload it. there are many beta Sweet mod out there, but I can say this one is the best icon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro but if you look on some beta pics the skully are not the same if you can change it it would be real beta

G1T

The in-game sweet keeps showing up without a texture. He's just fully white. Is it just my game or is this recurring?

G The Generous

The in-game sweet keeps showing up without a texture. He's just fully white. Is it just my game or is this recurring?

yeah, it's because the engine. my SA had this problem on my previous playthrough too, I reinstalled SA few months ago and it's over now, but there are some default peds lost their textures too.

you can try to use IMG tool and rebuild archive, sometimes it could work

yeah, it's because the engine. my SA had this problem on my previous playthrough too, I reinstalled SA few months ago and it's over now, but there are some default peds lost their textures too.

you can try to use IMG tool and rebuild archive, sometimes it could work

Rebuilding the archive fixed it. Thanks! biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...