GTA IV crash!

jan-119

Hey!

My GTA IV crashes every time I open it! It comes to: Loading...(mission) and then crash! I install it today! Plz help!

I have an orginal CD!

This happens when you start a new game or after loading a savegame? Post your PC specs. Have you used any modified files?

I load savegame! I played GTA IV 2 months ago. Then I unistaled and now install it! It worked perfect 2 months ago so i think its (loading savegame after a long time) problem...

I'll ask for the second and the last time - are you using any mods? Can you start a new game from the game menu?

Today I reinstal the game and I delete the savedata and I play 1 hour perfect. Then I install police mod and it stop worked again! I uninstal the mod and it still dont work! The console come up and then: GTA IV doesnt work any more! and then it close.

Then I install police mod and it stop worked again! I uninstal the mod and it still dont work!

so help me, you modded game guys are like all my ex-girlfriends, leaving out crucial bits of information, and then wondering why stuff doesn't work. DON'T MODIFY GTA IV IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE OR TROUBLESHOOT IT YOURSELVES