GTA's Mightest Anti-Heros, Apply within!

SirJizzums

We have no name, because this we is just me! I'm beginning a GTA gang on Xbox 360. I do have ideas for set outs on a gang, theme, story and other cool things.

GTA MAH

Grand Theft Auto's Mightest Anti-Heros.

(Temp name)

For years, I've played Grand Theft Auto as a lone wolf. Jumping from crowd to crowd of gamers across Xbox 360 and Playstation. I've played mainly just for fun, sometimes playing competitively. I've played with groups of people I've known occasionally and done some cool games. But never struck with an actual crowd who occasionally I come to for a group GTA lobby, doing what we wanted to who we wanted. Then I came here, been lurking and occasionally posting for a lil bit now. Beginning to grasp this gang feature compaired to a full on game clan, and I really like it. I want to be apart of it, but I need to find them first couple of fellow lone wolves, share tactics, stories and ideas. Then create some chaos to the players and AI cops alike, maybe kill each other endlessly in anyway we can.

I've got leadership experience with clans. I'm looking for a gang of players who meet up occasionally to raise hell. I'm looking for Grand Theft Auto's Mightest Anti-Heros, Underdogs and Crazy Bastards. I want a player who can drop people like pros, but is also the crazy bastard who flys into the field with a standard car and blows a frag, them and the car up just to screw with other players.

We can have organised fun games, but also take on the rest of the world of GTA players or maybe in the long time future, other gangs.

I have Xbox 360 and the dlc for GTA IV. I'll be rebuying the original GTA soon. Waiting to get paid from work. So if you are interested, contact me on here or ask for my xbl. smile.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________

Fun lil GTA Facts!

Facts about how I play on GTA. (I'm not looking for someone of the same playing style. I just want GTA players who like to screw around and enjoy their online GTA experience).

- My favourite car of choice is the smaller taxi. I find it the most useful and is usually the car I'll pick out of anything on the street. I lead into battle with a taxi. It's awesome, because I can break one and there is always another. Plus I feel everyone should have a 'favourite land vehicle", some love the Police Car, others love a Sports Car or the Bus. But mine is the taxi.

- I enjoy doing set off Party Mode 'Demo Derby' with fellow gamers. One my favourite things to do.

- I never get bored of shooting helicopter drivers out AI Police Choppers.

- I am a fond explosives user. c4, frags... I love 'em and I don't care who knows it.

- I also enjoy crusing in muscle cars occasionally.

- I've been known to actually be a taxi service for online GTA when people wanted to go places, sometimes I'd drop someone off with someone waiting to hit them. Always fun!

- If I'm a helicopter, I fly stupidly. Sometimes I survive.

- I enjoy all players vs Cops show downs!

Odviously there should be more info, detail, fun facts, a cooler history, pictures, etc etc... But It's just me. I'm looking for people who would rather create a gang than just become the newest member. You could talk to me and maybe others and actually shape a gang. It's a long shot anyone with bother, but I'm serious about doing this gang thing with a new bunch of people. So anyone else looking, let's just create one together instead! It'll be fun!

TheGreatestAlive21

While I'm not in the position to be able to Crete a gang, whoever is, will probably have some fun with you. Especially the taxi service, I'd be digging that...... To be honest, you might actually be better off joining an established gang.....

While I'm not in the position to be able to Crete a gang, whoever is, will probably have some fun with you. Especially the taxi service, I'd be digging that...... To be honest, you might actually be better off joining an established gang.....

yea,to make a gang you have to at least have someone to start it with you

I lead into battle with a taxi. It's awesome

Well count me in.

Awesome, if you are interested. Send me a PM. I got another from someone else. So we could have a three man gang. Which isn't too bad. ... Also, I have no idea why my title says Crackhead. I giggle at it though.

And I know it's easier to join a gang. But none of them suit my style. I don't wanna be told how to play, what weapons to use and etc. I wanna gang where everyone plays how they want. Make the soilders play to their strengths.

Plus, I always wanted to do a theme were members have a signature car they use. Like mine, odviously is the taxi.

Looks ok. But you need to put some more pics. That would spice it up a little.

I am planning a full dress up for the topic soon. Since I'm not a gang, I'm applying myself amongst others looking for gangs to form one with them. Sharing my ambitions for a gang with another.

Kinda like I'm a lone wolf looking to form a pack. ph34r.gif

Looks ok. But you need to put some more pics. That would spice it up a little.

I am planning a full dress up for the topic soon. Since I'm not a gang, I'm applying myself amongst others looking for gangs to form one with them. Sharing my ambitions for a gang with another.

Kinda like I'm a lone wolf looking to form a pack. ph34r.gif

Well if you're really looking for one, a post like this is generally not ok because we have a thread dedicated to looking for a gang that you're supposed to post in.

What I suggest is to firstly, think of what you want to do in GTA. Would you rather roleplay, be competitive, or even social. Whatever the case, decide what you like to do in GTA. There's alot of gangs already up, that may or may not interest you, and most leaders can tell you what their gang does if you ask them. If one interests you in the style and what they do, you can try to join them. Or, if you don't find one, decide on a name and develop a gang yourself. You can request graphics in the GFX Request and Tutorial Sections in the tab the left and you can use other threads as examples or inspiration for your gang. As long as your gang operates from these forums, it's fine to post a topic about it here. Sure, you'll be alone in the start most likely, but once you have a strong foundation thread with a clear goal, and a gang that is unique (I.E. Not ripping off other media), people will likely find you and join you based on the commonality of interests. All gangs operate differently and have different goals, and most gangs are friendly enough to new comers.

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

Officer Will Troll

Just gave you the best advice you can follow, well said.

Whatever you wish to do, don't create another god damn Mafia family or famigilia, be unique.

Good luck and Welcome icon14.gif

Officer Will Troll

Just gave you the best advice you can follow, well said.

Whatever you wish to do, don't create another god damn Mafia family or famigilia, be unique.

Good luck and Welcome icon14.gif

Make a mafia if you want buddy. Just don't be a f*cking idiot of a mafia.

Think this is what he ment...