Design and Technology series

josefgauci

ballsdeep30

No GTA is a different series different ideas. Great presentation though, it seems like the Mafia 2 people are doing alot work for R* I like the long lean character designs.

No GTA is a different series different ideas. Great presentation though, it seems like the Mafia 2 people are doing alot work for R* I like the long lean character designs.

T2 Czech already said that none of this is true.http://playstationlifestyle.netOf course Rockstar will implement some of the aspects in GTA V. Max Payne 3 uses an updated and more beautiful version of the RAGE engine, such as destructable environement and realistic bullet wounds. Why wouldn't R* use the newer RAGE? It's way easier and they can focus on more things. The main thing that took so long in the development of GTA IV was the engine. It was a completely new engine, so it took a hell of a long time.

ballsdeep30

T2 Czech already said that none of this is true.http://playstationlifestyle.netOf course Rockstar will implement some of the aspects in GTA V. Max Payne 3 uses an updated and more beautiful version of the RAGE engine, such as destructable environement and realistic bullet wounds. Why wouldn't R* use the newer RAGE? It's way easier and they can focus on more things. The main thing that took so long in the development of GTA IV was the engine. It was a completely new engine, so it took a hell of a long time.

Everyone lies to the media look at the character designs, and look at gta4 then look at mafia 2 then look at max payne 3 nuff said. Woop Woop

Mokrie Dela
This has nothing to do in GTA V forums .....

it has more to do with the forums that your post. OP is asking if the GTA V will use what's in the video, so yes, it IS to do with GTA (though the forums as an entity is broader than just GTA - did you know there's topics on things not to do with GTA in the other sections?).

If you disagree, i advise you to click "report" on the post, explain to the mods why you're reporting it and leave it at that. then if it's off topic, it'll get locked and poeple wont reply.

Think before you post man, cos i'm sure you're smarter than your post suggests, and it'd be a shame for people to think otherwise

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

This has nothing to do in GTA V forums .....

it has more to do with the forums that your post. OP is asking if the GTA V will use what's in the video, so yes, it IS to do with GTA (though the forums as an entity is broader than just GTA - did you know there's topics on things not to do with GTA in the other sections?).

If you disagree, i advise you to click "report" on the post, explain to the mods why you're reporting it and leave it at that. then if it's off topic, it'll get locked and poeple wont reply.

Think before you post man, cos i'm sure you're smarter than your post suggests, and it'd be a shame for people to think otherwise

I understand

but there are other sections to post

because I can make hundreds of topics about max payne 3 the same thing OP did

G1T

Everyone lies to the media look at the character designs, and look at gta4 then look at mafia 2 then look at max payne 3 nuff said. Woop Woop

Yes there's a big conspiracy where they have an external studio developing half the game who will receive no credit nor ever tell anyone they worked on the game...

This is somewhat GTA V related so I'll leave it for now if it can be skewed towards a GTA-focused discussion.

ballsdeep30

Yes there's a big conspiracy where they have an external studio developing half the game who will receive no credit nor ever tell anyone they worked on the game...

This is somewhat GTA V related so I'll leave it for now if it can be skewed towards a GTA-focused discussion.

Done deal I seen your name, and I don't wanna get cut, so I will just remain quiet.

no it's not your just biased along with these other modders this has absolutely nothing to do with GTAV and you know it confused.gif

Take a look at the GTA IV character designs, now look at Red Dead Redemption. And Back to MP3.

Woop yourself.

Take a look at the GTA IV character designs, now look at Red Dead Redemption. And Back to MP3.

Woop yourself.

Max is an 8 hour linear game, one night then trade it in. The poly's are going to look a lot better. Means nothing to GTAV.

No way, dude.

Max Payne 3 will be a cinematic game. GTA V would not fit in these features.

And stop comparing Max Payne games to Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption.

They're all from Rockstar but they have nothing to do.

IBrahemoX1X

today ,, i watched MAX PAYNE trailer . they were awesome ... ,,

and GTAV graphics will be , better , ,

JUST MY OPINION .

If this is what Max Payne 3 is gonna look like, imagine what GTAV will look like. Hold onto that thought, GTA fans.

Or you could, you know, play MP3 to help with the waiting.

ShotGunRain

I think that video is a PC gameplay consoles would probably look worse. Gta V trailer is a console video.

I think that video is a PC gameplay consoles would probably look worse. Gta V trailer is a console video.

The MP3 trailers are a mix between PS3 and 360 gamepaly.

I was stating about Rockstar and Mafia II in games chat, granted, I still have the demo, but I did mess around with it a bit! hahahaha

Rockstar won't be using a new engine, and from the looks of things, GTA V is going to look and feel a lot like GTA IV, as far as the RAGE and Euphoria elements, but RDR is a damn good build, using SOME of that same engine. You can't really confuse the two though

I wouldn't get your hopes up about fully destructible environments in GTA V. Max Payne 3 isn't going to have a 'HUGE' map like V will. Which means, there's less to render, making it possible to destroy everything.

Racecarlock
If this is what Max Payne 3 is gonna look like, imagine what GTAV will look like. Hold onto that thought, GTA fans.

Or you could, you know, play MP3 to help with the waiting.

Imagine? We do have that one trailer. I can still imagine some gameplay though. In fact, I will.