Desperate People

SlickSpencer8

SlickSpencer8

It's kinda sad seeing everyone so desperate about this game. People are getting so disparate that these website people are starting to post about it? http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/analys...-than-expected/

If you ask me, it's kinda stupid people keep saying this. Wish everyone would just keep their mouth shut and just wait. Anyone heard "patience is a virtue"? and I totally understand that yeah, we been waiting for almost 5 months and we haven't heard anything, but I would rather wait and the game be amazing then people getting so impatient and rockstart just want's to release it cause there sick of the complaints and all this... dozingoff.gif

Thoughts...

Billy Benedict

Yeah the wait is not that bad. Just do something else till more info comes out. Im a huge gta fan, I been playing them since 3 and I no that gta isint the world, at least unrill its in my xbox disk tray, then its my world

So? idc really. I am extremely hyped for this game, probaly more excited than I've ever been for anything. And I'm proud to admit it.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

I guess rockstar feels that to advertise, is like making sweet passionate love. They make love to you when your brain pumps that anxiety.

MRTrollalot

I haven't been this excited for a game since Sanandreas was coming out and that was 8 years ago.

I'm so f*cking excited to play GTA V, but in the same time i know we probably wont get any info about GTA V before Max Payne 3, so i'm ready to wait

ShotGunRain

You guys calling us desperate? Look at Max Payne 3 fans the video about visuals is coming out they are like finally we waited for this video for a long time, even though they get like 3 Max Payne 3 articles every day.

Edited by ShotGunRain

It's kinda sad seeing everyone so desperate about this game. People are getting so disparate that these website people are starting to post about it? http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/analys...-than-expected/

If you ask me, it's kinda stupid people keep saying this. Wish everyone would just keep their mouth shut and just wait. Anyone heard "patience is a virtue"? and I totally understand that yeah, we been waiting for almost 5 months and we haven't heard anything, but I would rather wait and the game be amazing then people getting so impatient and rockstart just want's to release it cause there sick of the complaints and all this... dozingoff.gif

Thoughts...

Ya these are what we call "Gta fans".....

Capricornus
It's kinda sad seeing everyone so desperate about this game. People are getting so disparate that these website people are starting to post about it?  http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/analys...-than-expected/

Thoughts...

Ya these are what we call "Gta fans".....

Yes, exactly.

Anyway, desperation also brings annoying, pointless repetitive topics to this section. Not talking about this one, just generalizing. Its everywhere.

caprisig.jpg

Yeah people are getting real desprate. To the point where you get topics like " do you think the protagonist is going to wear brown shoes or black shoes".

2013 release date is too early to call, yet with the lack of information it's definitely looming. I could see Max Payne delay (to May) causing a lot of problems with the dates which is to consider. I could have see it like this, MP3 released in march, GTA V info/marketing/2nd trailer start on April (6 months later) then it's Oct, its release date.

But the gta book stated end of 2012, which I strongly believe, well hope what it is. It would be over 4 years since IV, just wow, can't imagine how awesome it would be.

I would say that most of us (including me) are fine with waiting for Rockstar to release the fully-cooked, fantastic, incredible game that they want to make. It's going to be epic. I can wait. I will be happy to see the excellent final product and all the great DLCs and perhaps other derivative products that come out later.

But what is distorting the fabric of the universe right now, and creating all these ridiculous topics, is the total blackout of GTAV info, now that Rockstar primed the entire GTA fan world with the Trailer. The lack of further info is just not rational. It's not right!!! It's causing angst. And we already got enough angst, thank you.

A slow trickle of easy, innocuous screenshots, wallpaper pictures of cars, more views of sunsets or a desert or a mountain or even a picture of a f*king blimp smile.gif , any damn thing, would help to mitigate this huge group insanity. It's a force of nature, that cannot be quelled simply by self-important people coming on the forum and saying "have patience" or calling everybody a whining crybaby. We are getting starved here...

ShotGunRain
I would say that most of us (including me) are fine with waiting for Rockstar to release the fully-cooked, fantastic, incredible game that they want to make. It's going to be epic. I can wait. I will be happy to see the excellent final product and all the great DLCs and perhaps other derivative products that come out later.

But what is distorting the fabric of the universe right now, and creating all these ridiculous topics, is the total blackout of GTAV info, now that Rockstar primed the entire GTA fan world with the Trailer. The lack of further info is just not rational. It's not right!!! It's causing angst. And we already got enough angst, thank you.

A slow trickle of easy, innocuous screenshots, wallpaper pictures of cars, more views of sunsets or a desert or a mountain or even a picture of a f*king blimp smile.gif , any damn thing, would help to mitigate this huge group insanity. It's a force of nature, that cannot be quelled simply by self-important people coming on the forum and saying "have patience" or calling everybody a whining crybaby. We are getting starved here...

Fully agree with you. One screenshot of the game will make the wait less annoying. We have more information about The Last Of Us which will be released late 2012 than Gta V.

Cole Phelps Gta

We just want the f*cking game it's our right to complain. I can understand being patient but blindly kissing rockstars ass makes you look pathetic and stupid. You might love sucking rockstars dick but we don't ok ! So go cry somewhere else you stupid cunnt. we want to play v believe it or not if you don't f*ck of.

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

What do you expect, you are entitled to your own opinion, but considering we have been waiting since 09', there is a good reason to be excited, and when we become excited, we usually are inpatience, just in the human nature. Personally, I think V will be my favourite GTA, drawing with VC. GTA 6, GTA VI-CE....?

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

I am so desperate that I have bought Just Cause 2 !! Even though it's 2 years old.

Attaching passing motorcyclists to lamp posts and watching them get yanked from their bikes is helping to ease the "no GTA V yet pain" that keeps me awake nights smile.gif

I really don't mind waiting because I know they will make a killer of a game when it's done.

Alba_Bhoy88

Personally i can't wait for GTA: V to hit the shops! Current games are boring me right now with Battlefield 3, LA Noire and dead island the only 3 i play consistently.

That said though, i hope it's at least 6 months off so i can save my pennies for a new plasma lol I'm roughly 4-6 months off my goal.

TAKE YON TIME ROCK* smile.gif

EDIT: Ps.. JC2 is cracking.. i might rent it back out actually.. Cheers for the reminder lol

Johnny Playert

Thoughts...

Look, it's not about pushing for a earlier release, it's all about the sh*tty release of info. There doesn't seem to be a strategy involved with GTA V. They just put a trailer online out of the blue and after that not a shred of any news/footage or anything. They could've easily kept us going with some screenshots or whatever, but they chose not to. Why?? It's been 5 months for god's sake.

Anyone heard "patience is a virtue"?

Thoughts...

Ever heard of time is of the essence?

The Wereodile

Honestly, I've accepted that we may have to wait a while for GTA V. Besides, I have plenty to keep me busy until then: GTA IV, RDR, Skyrim, and I just bought Fallout 3!

R* needs a more fan friendly advertising campaign. It wouldn't kill them to send someone into the forums to post a screenshot every once in a while. Atleast give a little something each month. It could be some art, a little fact, or a screen or something! Right now it sucks to be a R* fan but there will come a time in the future when it will be bitchin' to be a R* fan. I still predict that we will hear something from tommorrow(friday 16) to next froday(23rd). I don't know why but I feel like the bottom is getting ready to drop out of the whole GTA V thing.

Yeah people are getting real desprate. To the point where you get topics like " do you think the protagonist is going to wear brown shoes or black shoes".

Assuming he has feet. It's not clear from the trailer who the protagonist is. It might be a non corporeal malevolent consciousness!

The reason that Rockstar has not released any new information is that they are waiting for us to find a last few really important and obvious clues about the game that they put in the first Trailer. They are sitting there laughing at our inability to figure out those last few things, plus generally how many totally wrong conclusions were drawn about everything else.

A new trailer will be released when the fan community finally correctly guesses the remaining analyses in the first Trailer.

I'm making a joke here smile.gif