Online Multiplayer and the people who ruin it.

Trideez

I hope GTA V fixes the problem of BLIPS. They're totally unrealistic peices of sh*t and they shouldn't even be an option in a mode like "Mafiyah Wars". It makes me upset because GTA IV has the potential to be such an AWESOME game but retarded humans f*ck it up of course. Learn how to adjust the settings or pass the lead to someone who knows how. I hope Rockstar has learned from their mistakes on GTA IV's multiplayer and takes drastic steps to fix them. GTA V could be the greatest online game of all time if only Rockstar takes control over the game settings OUT of the imbeciles' hands and set it up correctly themselves.

PS, I can't speak for the PS3 or PC online experience, but for Xbox 360, they've totally ruined what could have been the best online experience to date. The community SUCKS and I really wish there was a way to fix it.

I agree.

+ There are always gamers trying to ruin a game forever.

I can't play GTA IV online no more just because of these ignorant kids.

I agree.

Yeah I'd like to find the parents of these little bastards and beat them with a belt for letting their kid get on GTA and ruin it for everyone else.

It's hilarious, in a game like Rainbow 6 Vegas, where you play as a high tech, special ops trained killer, these little turds want to turn off the "GPS", but in a game where you play as a Joe Schmo street thug, they want BLIPS to tell them exactly where their enemies are. What a f*cked up backwards ass world!!! Turn the goddamned blips off!!!

And since I'm on a tangent, WHY THE f*ck is "RACE" the only mode that is constantly full while the best mode in the game (Mafiyah Wars) has no one playing it, EVER??????? Go buy a f*cking racing game you tw@'s.

Edited by Trideez

I agree.

Yeah I'd like to find the parents of these little bastards and beat them with a belt for letting their kid get on GTA and ruin it for everyone else.

It's hilarious, in a game like Rainbow 6 Vegas, where you play as a high tech, special ops trained killer, these little turds want to turn off the "GPS", but in a game where you play as a Joe Schmo street thug, they want BLIPS to tell them exactly where their enemies are. What a f*cked up backwards ass world!!! Turn the goddamned blips off!!!

I like blips, without them you can't find anyone in that huge map. GTA had them, Red Dead had them. If you don't want to get killed, they can add a friendly mode like in RDR, If you don't want blips, they can add a Hardcore mode. Normal should have blips.

I agree.

I like blips, without them you can't find anyone in that huge map. GTA had them, Red Dead had them. If you don't want to get killed, they can add a friendly mode like in RDR, If you don't want blips, they can add a Hardcore mode. Normal should have blips.

There's no mode in the game that should have Blips set to "ALL". It's f*cking unrealistic and corny as hell. In Mafiyah Wars blips should be set to "NONE" PERIOD. In Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch, the blips should be set to "FAR" just so people can get within a close proximity to each other. But in a Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch at the docks or another small area, the blips should be set to NONE.

I agree.

There's no mode in the game that should have Blips set to "ALL". It's f*cking unrealistic and corny as hell. In Mafiyah Wars blips should be set to "NONE" PERIOD. In Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch, the blips should be set to "FAR" just so people can get within a close proximity to each other. But in a Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch at the docks or another small area, the blips should be set to NONE.

100% agree... Blips must be set to None in small areas

I've played online in GTA IV..like once or twice so I don't know what the hell you're talking about..but it sounds like blips are used to show where weapons and other players are?

If so, I say keep the blips on for the first couple of levels until you rank up to like level 10 (out of 50), where blips become optional.

That way it can curve the newer players icon14.gif

I agree.

I don't play those modes so whatever. I'm just talking about free roam. Who gives a sh*t about realism, its a video game.

Drunkpolice

The only problem I had with the GTA series are the obvious adolescents that makes multiplayer look bad and unpleasant. If you cancel out anybody in the age group of 0-16 from online gameplay, the real and mature players can come out of their foxholes and play in peace. Call of Duty Modern warfare is a perfect moral of the story.

Edited by Drunkpolice

I've played online in GTA IV..like once or twice so I don't know what the hell you're talking about..but it sounds like blips are used to show where weapons and other players are?

If so, I say keep the blips on for the first couple of levels until you rank up to like level 10 (out of 50), where blips become optional.

Blips has nothing to do with weapons. I have nothing against showing weapons on the map. Blips show the location of other players. Blips can be set to:

All: You see every players exact location, by far the most popular setting and the most idiotic also.

Near: You don't see anyone unless you get within a block or two of them, extremely LAME.

Far: You see people who are far away but when you get within 2 or 3 blocks of each other, the blips disappear and you have to USE YOUR EYES/BRAIN to find them. This setting is less f*cked up than the previous 2.

Team Only: You can see your team mates on the map but not your enemies.

None: You don't see anyone on the map. AKA how it should be, especially in a game like Mafiyah Wars where you get phonecalls giving you specific objectives. You WILL run into your enemies in Mafiyah Wars without the blips because you are all trying to complete the same objectives. BLIPS of any sort totally ruin Mafiyah Wars.

Cole Phelps Gta

I've never played online before and probably never will. So I don't care tbo

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Blips has nothing to do with weapons. I have nothing against showing weapons on the map. Blips show the location of other players. Blips can be set to:

All: You see every players exact location, by far the most popular setting and the most idiotic also.

Near: You don't see anyone unless you get within a block or two of them, extremely LAME.

Far: You see people who are far away but when you get within 2 or 3 blocks of each other, the blips disappear and you have to USE YOUR EYES/BRAIN to find them. This setting is less f*cked up than the previous 2.

Team Only: You can see your team mates on the map but not your enemies.

None: You don't see anyone on the map. AKA how it should be, especially in a game like Mafiyah Wars where you get phonecalls giving you specific objectives. You WILL run into your enemies in Mafiyah Wars without the blips because you are all trying to complete the same objectives. BLIPS of any sort totally ruin Mafiyah Wars.

So, why get rid of the most POPULAR setting. Just have a specialized lobby (like hardcore) for that small group who don't want it.

Yeah - you think that ruin's the game?

Ever heard of a Turbo? Annoy's the sh*t outta' me... tounge.gif Head on over to the Gang Section and half of 'em have one... facedesk.gif

Ever heard of a Turbo? Annoy's the sh*t outta' me... tounge.gif Head on over to the Gang Section and half of 'em have one... facedesk.gif

What is a turbo? If it's that thing that makes cars go extremely fast, I think it should be considered a cheat and get you banned for life for using it. If that's not what you're talking about, please explain.

So, why get rid of the most POPULAR setting. Just have a specialized lobby (like hardcore) for that small group who don't want it.

Some things are too important to be left in the hands of the masses. Nuclear bombs would be popular if you let everyone have one, but it would ruin everything just like the blips do.

What is a turbo? If it's that thing that makes cars go extremely fast, I think it should be considered a cheat and get you banned for life for using it. If that's not what you're talking about, please explain.

Some things are too important to be left in the hands of the masses. Nuclear bombs would be popular if you let everyone have one, but it would ruin everything just like the blips do.

Turbo is modded controllers, like the ones you see in Call of Duty a lot, that make single shot weapons fully automatic. There are special extra triggers or somthing.

All I'm saying is in free roam we should always have blips, and if you don't want to get killed by others you play friendly mode.

Your probably right about competative modes though.

Turbo is modded controllers, like the ones you see in Call of Duty a lot, that make single shot weapons fully automatic. There are special extra triggers or somthing.

All I'm saying is in free roam we should always have blips, and if you don't want to get killed by others you play friendly mode.

Anyone caught using a turbo controller should be dangled off of a skyscraper and dropped, or at least be banned for life from ever playing the game again.

As for Free Roam Blips...What's wrong with FAR? You see your enemies if they are more than 2 or 3 blocks away, once yawl get in "range" of each other, the blips should disappear and you should have to use your brain to find and kill them. Blips make the game mindless.

Anyone caught using a turbo controller should be dangled off of a skyscraper and dropped, or at least be banned for life from ever playing the game again.

As for Free Roam Blips...What's wrong with FAR? You see your enemies if they are more than 2 or 3 blocks away, once yawl get in "range" of each other, the blips should disappear and you should have to use your brain to find and kill them. Blips make the game mindless.

Well, its because they look just like civillians, all the clothes in 4 (for the most part) could be found on civilians. All they have to do is walk with the crowd or stand next to a group having a conversation and it could be literally impossible to find them. Thats some Assassins Creed sh*t right there.

Well, its because they look just like civillians, all the clothes in 4 (for the most part) could be found on civilians. All they have to do is walk with the crowd or stand next to a group having a conversation and it could be literally impossible to find them. Thats some Assassins Creed sh*t right there.

Not true, players have a little symbol over their heads. It would be impossible to stand around and not know which ped is a player and which is AI.

I agree, I can see the player Blips being nice for freeroam, and modes like that, but for things like TDM, and DM it should be set to ethier off, or a far setting. I guess far would be the best for GTA, with such a big map, so you could get a general idea where they are, but if you get with in a tighter radius the blips become less visible, and then off all the way when you get into say, a 5 block radius.

I agree, I can see the player Blips being nice for freeroam, and modes like that, but for things like TDM, and DM it should be set to ethier off, or a far setting. I guess far would be the best for GTA, with such a big map, so you could get a general idea where they are, but if you get with in a tighter radius the blips become less visible, and then off all the way when you get into say, a 5 block radius.

Yes I agree with Far for Team Deathmatch and Free Roam, but for games like Mafiyah Wars or Turf War, where there is an objective to reach, I think no blips at all is best for that because you have objectives that are marked on the map, so you will run into enemies naturally.

Supernutz40

Blips + turbo controllers = dying every 20 seconds and ending the match with one having 50 kills and everyone has has 3 or 4... No bueno.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

I never noticed it until you pointed it out, i was busy killing and winning all the time mane. notify.gif

TheGreene2010

I have a controller like that, but I only bring it out when other assholes have one and are ruining the fun for everyone. cool.gif THAT is the only time it sees the light of day. Besides it's a crappy one anyway.

Agreed.

The only thing worst than blip wh***s is AUTO AIM

add me if u only play dis allow

gamertag: casinotown

HAPPY SHOOTING!!!

From what I read you have quite a lot of problems on xbox/ps3 version with blips in TMW. On PC version all biggest games have blips set to team or off. This is good imo and I think this is how it should be. However I disagree with your opinion about DM/TDM. Blips have to be on, blips set to far make game pissing off especially for new players. Aim on pc is easy, you can easily kill 4 enemies with 1 round. Most likely games with blips set to far look like that, ppl run get close to the corner and turn camera to see what is behind a corner if there is couple ppl running good player wont have problem with killing them. Other thing is hud/radar. You see weapons and if some1 pick it up it disappear so you could still know where other players are, however chaining it to smth like every1 can pick up weapon from 1 sopt would be stupid. Also on PC mostly only clan members use TS, or use programs like xfire to communicate with each other, that would make clan members to have even bigger advantage. Most players is relatively young so in big games there wouldn’t be much of communication between players in 1 team.

In terms of auto aim, I don’t care if R would leave it or not on PC version, since its easier to aim with mouse than using auto aim on PC. Good pc players are very often called aimboters by ppl who use autoaim. I would like R to leave DM/TDM in GTA V more or less how it now. I’ve played only PC version so I don’t know if there is need for changes on xbox or ps3.

I think another problem is clans bringing their competitive bullsh*t into TDM as in assault riffles only, no traffic, colony island. GTA is a game that thrives on chaos and randomness, not rules and predictability. I'm not saying this because I'm bad at the game, my k/d.r is usually high every game, I just realised trying to play solely on skill is very boring.

I consider GTA's multiplayer to be in the party genre of multiplayer games similar to smash bros or any kart racer, it should be played mostly for laughs and more importantly fun.

I've had no problems, spawn trapping is really a bitch but i think that's what they need to fix, you should spawn where you died yes, in GTA race that's quite important but it should be set to be a certain distance away from the person that killed you, or just somewhere where you can get away. Lets face it, if you die in GTA race you aren't going to win so frankly spawning far away from the marker you need to get too isn't a bad idea either. I only play that and freeroam so i guess that's why i don't see the problems.

You know what i hate? When people who play IV, will have a buzzard helicopter and wont quit tracking you down and killing you, or people kick you out of the room because "they own the room".

I do however, LOVE starting fights over the mic on there. Lol. My sister, randomly was calling people arabs. (im not racist, just sayin) tounge2.gif

And as said before, rockstar and sony/MS NEED NEED NEED to find out how to detect turbo/rapid fire controllers, and perma ban them from the networks. No exceptions.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

GTAIVs multilayer is absolute sh*te. People on this forum love to bash CoD buts its multiplayer is leagues better. Everyone on gtaiv mutliplayer is just an absolute sh*twanker who rushes to the helicopter and constantly kills everyone else. No balance whatsoever.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.