has anything EVER leaked out from Rockstar?

ZZCOOL

since there seems to be constant leaks of this game i wounder has anything ever in the past leaked as i have never ever heard of anything leaking from rockstar

which means there will be no leaks on gta 5 face it so my question is has anything ever leaked in the past?

Ispintechno

I don't think so, secrecy is their thing. But never have so many people been sleuthing over a game.

Hmmm nice bike

I can't recall any GTA information ever being leaked (to the post above, I think deepthroatgta4 was most likely done on purpose), but Manhunt 2's beta version was leaked. But I believe that was from a Sony employee, not a Rockstar one.

Rockstar's secrecy is very impressive. I often compare them to Apple. Apple headquarters does not leak at all but Apple has to rely on outside suppliers, and THEY leak. Rockstar has it easier then, they don't have to share with anybody outside their studios until they want to.

Im 100% starting to think, rockstar has cameras in the bathrooms, in the lockers, in the offices, and cameras litterally pointing at everyones computer monitors. HOW has some employee not leaked anything? Ive never seen any real rockstar leak before. Other companies its common to see leaks.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Maybe they only hire serious mature people, they know the score on leaking, how it defeats the magic that the Housers are stressing, that's key to why there's no MAKING OF behind the scenes, you'll only see that early archive of the studios, some interviews about what RAGE and Euphoria mean to Rockstar, but spinning that to their own product is something they cherish

Im 100% starting to think, rockstar has cameras in the bathrooms, in the lockers, in the offices, and cameras litterally pointing at everyones computer monitors. HOW has some employee not leaked anything? Ive never seen any real rockstar leak before. Other companies its common to see leaks.

Thats why R* is the best developer/publisher... EVER! (followed by Naughty Dog)

On Topic: the only thing that ever leaked out from Rockstar was the Manhunt 2 beta version... and it was by leaked by a sony employee not R* one

Edited by Gtaghost22

TheGreene2010

No, does anybody not like surprises anymore?

I think the reason there is no real leaks is because Rockstar likes people to be surprised when they tell you about GTA, kinda like a birthday present.

On Topic: the only thing that ever leaked out from Rockstar was the Manhunt 2 beta version... and it was by leaked by a sony employee not R* one

I disagree. Insomniac is the best. biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

No. Like what everyone else has said, rockstar can keeps secrets of the grave. They have the most loyal employes, or the tightest security.

Naughty Dog and Rockstar for reality Open World franchises to date... I happen to concur on that

Naughty Dog and Rockstar for reality Open World franchises to date... I happen to concur on that

EDIT: Nevermind. Derp.

I respect your opninion..

I take it nobody remembers when this intro was leaked (then deleted);

I'm pretty sure that was the intro for the website.

Some short memories on here. The Subway map from GTA IV was leaked quite a few weeks before release. Generally though Rockstar keep a fairly tight lid on any possible leaks.

Some short memories on here. The Subway map from GTA IV was leaked quite a few weeks before release. Generally though Rockstar keep a fairly tight lid on any possible leaks.

But that was not a Rockstar leak, but someone in the logistics chain.

So again, no leaks from R*, but from the third parties.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
Cause they're f*cking selfish and greedy!!! f*ck u R*!!!!

Lol...

ChillyPhilly

The closest thing I can think of to a 'leak' is how employees of games stores helped themselves to IV before it was officially released, and uploaded clips of the game to YouTube, and filmed themselves laying via live streams etc.

As someone mentioned above, that intro was "leaked" then deleted from the website.

But there was another thing: when they demoed the PC version for magazines, someone captured a footage from the Video Editor and posted it online. They were asked to delete it but they didn't. I managed to download it before it finally disappeared from everywhere, but I don't find that file. Anyone remember this?

edit: GOT IT! I'll upload to youtube.

Edited by Gege

f*ck you troll.. R* is the best developer/pupblisher ever!

Smallo' date='Wednesday, Mar 14 2012, 14:25']
I take it nobody remembers when this intro was leaked (then deleted);

I'm pretty sure that was the intro for the website.

Meh, still from Rockstar and still leaked

And here it is. Read the description.

Yep, it wasn't leaked BY Rockstar, but it is leaked nonetheless.

mikkenugent
And here it is. Read the description.

Yep, it wasn't leaked BY Rockstar, but it is leaked nonetheless.

Good sh*t ^

How can they be Greedy with a game they created lol.gif